DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Thrashers-NHL-Authentic-Blank-Jersey-Reebok-100-Genuine-Many-Styles-Sizes-/200693598282?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D5%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D5782657683820747973

Thanks for the heads up. Snagged a light blue one. Would much have rather had a 6100 version of that jersey, but for that price, couldn't pass it up.

Jersey came today. Still a few left at the $65 price. Nice to own a piece of history, ignominious as it may be.

Just as a note, if you order the light blue 58, be aware that it is a 58+.

If it is a 58G Id order one lol!

I think the Thrashers third in the 1.0 is one of the weirdest jerseys I have ever felt (cut + design). The 2.0 version is much much better than the 1.0

Is that a prototype? The normal ones have the purple and silver swapped in the shoulders/sleeves and a silver hem stripe.

8b0e164c5fc6ca6f.jpg

I scooped up the jersey in that link. I had noticed it was different and had done some research to determine it was a prototype that is occasionally found floating around out there.

On those style Ducks jerseys (green and white) are only the authentics the "dazzle" material or do the replicas have it too?

Soooooooo who's the thief that stole this?

Robbery

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o:blink:

Soooooooo who's the thief that stole this?

Robbery

Oh fiddlesticks, I would have enjoyed that so :(

Funny you mention that Nolan, as i picked that up a year or two ago off ebay the same way, for the same price as the "Wentern". I was perplexed by the lack of the NHL logo, as well, but really didn't dig too much into it. The customization was apparently done by Custom Crafted. You can't see it in the pic above, but it's got the white puffy "Custom Crafted" stamp on the left side (lined up with the CCM logo). It's got an air-knit nameplate, and it's an ultrafil jersey. Couldn't say no for that price though!

The Sharks never wore ultrafil, they were always air-knit.

The Sharks first season was 91-92 so I'm guessing that jersey was a sample made by CCM durng the time in the 90-01 season when they were using the large font but no shield. Somewhere along the lines the Sharks decided on using air-knit instead of ultrafil.

Just picked up this 97-98 St. Louis Blues Alternate jersey new with tags for $80

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330665821600?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_500wt_1159

That's a Starter mesh jersey, so I'm pretty sure it isn't the alternate from 1997-98; it's the home jersey from 1998-99. A very nice jersey and a great deal. Good work!

Edit: I may have been in error here- it's the blue mesh jersey that was 98/99 only. The white one was probably both the 97/98 alternate as well as the 98/99 home. Sorry!