DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks, I just got a twin for my 95-96 Home Uwe Krupp jersey. Now I need is two authentic Stanley cup patches and I'll be set.

Isn't that Ricky/LIGHTNING_4?

Are you guys sure that's him? This seller has been constantly active recently. I thought Ricky's username was 22lightning_4. Different feedback rating, and his activity stops around last July, which is right around the time he seemed to fall off the face of the Earth.

Are you guys sure that's him? This seller has been constantly active recently. I thought Ricky's username was 22lightning_4. Different feedback rating, and his activity stops around last July, which is right around the time he seemed to fall off the face of the Earth.

I think you're right. I had a few conversations with Ricky when I first joined but he just stopped responding one day, and some of the things he's gotten feedback for selling I remember seeing in his collection. Pretty sure that's him.

:mellow:

why doesn't somebody send a message to the ebay seller and ask?

one way to find out!

:rolleyes:

I think this is a fake, I bought one similar locally off of something like Craigslist (NapervilleYardsales.com) and it did not have the gussets under arm, the fight strap was smaller / fake, and the cut of the overall jersey was way smaller then a 52.

If anyone is thinking of going for this ask for additional pics.

Isn't that Ricky/LIGHTNING_4?

For those of us that are not in the know... What's the story on this guy?

Should we avoid his stuff?

For those of us that are not in the know... What's the story on this guy?

Should we avoid his stuff?

Nah - he was a collector on here, had some rare stuff and then basically vanished. As far as I know there wasn't anything shady, he just stopped posting.

Nah - he was a collector on here, had some rare stuff and then basically vanished. As far as I know there wasn't anything shady, he just stopped posting.

Apparently he left behind a bad taste in some people's mouth. Had a trade go south or something.

Apparently he left behind a bad taste in some people's mouth. Had a trade go south or something.

:thumbsup:

i had sold him a jersey or two and didn't have any problems then he wanted a couple more and backed out (without letting me know) and shortly after, he vanished.

he's not the 1st that's done that, because there's others on here that will, and he won't be the last!

:unsure:

:thumbsup:

i had sold him a jersey or two and didn't have any problems then he wanted a couple more and backed out (without letting me know) and shortly after, he vanished.

he's not the 1st that's done that, because there's others on here that will, and he won't be the last!

:unsure:

Always will be, but i think he pulled a ###### move when trading with another member and then vanished. Only to leave the other guy screwed, i mean if the post office loses a jersey its very unfortunate but you dont have to leave someone hanging.

I think this is a fake, I bought one similar locally off of something like Craigslist (NapervilleYardsales.com) and it did not have the gussets under arm, the fight strap was smaller / fake, and the cut of the overall jersey was way smaller then a 52.

If anyone is thinking of going for this ask for additional pics.

The funny thing is I asked him for additional pictures and he did not send them.

Size 48....replicas don't use numbers. CCM 6100.

How would you comparing a size 48 CCM 6100 to the 90's CCM jersey?