DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

This is what happens when your listing ends at 6:30 AM on a Sunday.

I fully intended on bidding on that one but sleep was more important.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't believe I was the only one to put a bid on on this. I put one in before bed last night, and thought if it happens, it happens. Woke up this morning to see that I won the thing. Pretty sure this will end up as a Hextall at some point. I know, I know you can't strip a gamer, but technically it was never game worn, and it looks like there is little wear on this at all.

I can't believe I was the only one to put a bid on on this. I put one in before bed last night, and thought if it happens, it happens. Woke up this morning to see that I won the thing. Pretty sure this will end up as a Hextall at some point. I know, I know you can't strip a gamer, but technically it was never game worn, and it looks like there is little wear on this at all.

Strip away it would look great as long as it does not go back up for sale as the player my opion is its yours do what you want

Strip away it would look great as long as it does not go back up for sale as the player my opion is its yours do what you want

I would NEVER do anything like that. That is one of the dirtiest things you can do in this hobby.

I would NEVER do anything like that. That is one of the dirtiest things you can do in this hobby.

Sorry I was not accusing you of anything I have done the same thing striped a game used/issued for a player I like for me to were only

I am saying its yours no matter of a unwritten rule of no stripping gamers do want you want

Sorry I was not accusing you of anything I have done the same thing striped a game used/issued for a player I like for me to were only

I am saying its yours no matter of a unwritten rule of no stripping gamers do want you want

Oh, no worries man. I wasn't feeling accused at all.

guy on game worn.net selling a lightning replica XL for $100...it's the alt from 96-97 with the funky rain.

just saw one sold on ebay size medium for $150 or so.

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2206881770099997808vghifX

Sent him an email. Hoping it's still available cuz i would love to add that to my collection. Great price too.

Did someone here beat me to this??

My link

Another instance where I buy-it-now, and when I actually click through the prompts, the item is gone....

well, it was a better deal when it was $100... he raised the price... offer $90 now lol

I did see what happens he bought these from the guy out of Phily that had them for 100.00 buy it know .

I did see what happens he bought these from the guy out of Phily that had them for 100.00 buy it know .

Declined not even with a counter offer

Cowboys, depending on your bid, you can set up the best offer function to automatically decline bids if they fall under a certain amount.