DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

9 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

The Meigray summer sale ends in 5 hours. Anyone gonna make a last-minute purchase? :D

you buying something and if so what price range 

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, cowboys said:

you buying something and if so what price range 

I was thinking about it but I just came across two authentics on the bay last night that I wanted more. There's not much on the MGG site that I want (well, at a price I'd pay anyway). 

I'd eventually like to get a 2014-16 Flyers third but what's left is either full price or only 25% off. Maybe next year...

Just now, jsh139 said:

I was thinking about it but I just came across two authentics on the bay last night that I wanted more. There's not much on the MGG site that I want (well, at a price I'd pay anyway). 

I'd eventually like to get a 2014-16 Flyers third but what's left is either full price or only 25% off. Maybe next year...

I am the same may just put a offer in on a few Gi and see what they say 

2 minutes ago, cowboys said:

I am the same may just put a offer in on a few Gi and see what they say 

Yeah, that's a good idea. Worst they can say is no. 

17 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

Those ones are Indo edge jerseys. I made the same mistake a few weeks ago.

Pretty sneaky of them covering up the "Made in Indonesia" wording.

"2.0 Premier Authentic," lol.

The retail jerseys have the tag, but the players didn't wear them on-ice.  I took mine off, just like I removed them from the 2 Premiers I have.

2 hours ago, amonte78 said:

MeiGray added more training camp/preseason jerseys to the Clearance section, this time it's Devils jerseys for only $75 :)

lol thanks for letting the cat out of the bag.  Been waiting since yesterday to see pictures before buying any.

1 minute ago, Devilsguy said:

lol thanks for letting the cat out of the bag.  Been waiting since yesterday to see pictures before buying any.

How are you guys finding out about these things? (Devils retro jerseys included). I'm on MG's email and FB lists. Are you just checking the site periodically or do you have some kind of hookup? ;)

2 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

How are you guys finding out about these things? (Devils retro jerseys included). I'm on MG's email and FB lists. Are you just checking the site periodically or do you have some kind of hookup? ;)

lol they have gotten to know me there as well as other Devils collectors so they know anything with Devils they message us.

3 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Ahh, nice. 

Yup.

Also, one of the biggest things I have noticed/learned while physically going over there a couple times a month is that they sell a lot of great stuff that you never see on the website.  I have seen jerseys they obtain or they get in from a consignor and they never hit the website as they go through their request lists first before putting it up on the website.  Usually the stuff is sold from those calls before it hits the website.

Make sure you put in your list! lol

26 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Just checked the site....that's how I found out about the Retro GIs and the previous Panthers/Flyers batch.

I actually bought a Brett Clouthier. I almost bought a Panthers Sommerfeld last time before the pics were uploaded and it turned out that the bottom of the jersey was cut off :D So fingers crossed for a full jersey ;)

53 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Devilsguy stalks their office, they just leaned out the window and told him. 

:)

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Nah, it's a little more direct than that.

Halloween-the-shining.jpg

55 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Yup.

Also, one of the biggest things I have noticed/learned while physically going over there a couple times a month is that they sell a lot of great stuff that you never see on the website.  I have seen jerseys they obtain or they get in from a consignor and they never hit the website as they go through their request lists first before putting it up on the website.  Usually the stuff is sold from those calls before it hits the website.

Make sure you put in your list! lol

Yeah, that doesn't surprise me.  I'm sure a lot of the really good stuff gets snagged and sold/kept before it goes on sale to the general public.  I need to get a list together.

38 minutes ago, amonte78 said:

Just checked the site....that's how I found out about the Retro GIs and the previous Panthers/Flyers batch.

I actually bought a Brett Clouthier. I almost bought a Panthers Sommerfeld last time before the pics were uploaded and it turned out that the bottom of the jersey was cut off :D So fingers crossed for a full jersey ;)

That's what I've been doing.  Just periodically checking the site now and then.  They really need a "What's new" section.

11 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Haha, it sounds like you are more right than you know!

25 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Nah, it's a little more direct than that.

Halloween-the-shining.jpg

Quick, throw an Andy Greene gamer at him and he'll take it and go!!!