DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

2 hours ago, cowboys said:

That Ducks jersey but if Fitz has his eye on it may let it go 

Only minorly interested, my top bid was $50. If you want it, I'll leave it there, it's not high on my list and you'd be doing me a favor. 

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Only minorly interested, my top bid was $50. If you want it, I'll leave it there, it's not high on my list and you'd be doing me a favor. 

ok great thanks 

3 hours ago, cowboys said:

ok great thanks 

Let me know if you want me to bid for you...Shoot me a text. 

6 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

Alright, so who got the Ducks? I really wanted it, but even $50 is over my budget right now. I saw that whoever won it paid $84.

Not me! But totally regret not throwing a bid at it before bed...$84!!! Fawk!

• 2 weeks later...

It seems that MeiGray bought some jerseys from the guy who offers the Dallas Stars preseason GI/GW on ebay. Those can be found in the MGG clearance section.

Size 48 Devils UltraFil for only $65 + Shipping.  Too small for me, but it looks good.  it is autographed on the front crest though.  Can't tell if that is a Marty or not, but the number looks to be a 30.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Vtg-NHL-New-Jersey-Devils-CCM-Center-Ice-Sewn-Fight-Strap-Jersey-48-/201653932410?hash=item2ef382d17a:g:yPwAAOSwdzVXv0Jk

3 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

Size 48 Devils UltraFil for only $65 + Shipping.  Too small for me, but it looks good.  it is autographed on the front crest though.  Can't tell if that is a Marty or not, but the number looks to be a 30.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Vtg-NHL-New-Jersey-Devils-CCM-Center-Ice-Sewn-Fight-Strap-Jersey-48-/201653932410?hash=item2ef382d17a:g:yPwAAOSwdzVXv0Jk

Does appear to be a legit Marty signature, for those interested. 

, I would've scooped that up for sure. Strip the crest and put a clean one on, then sell the auto on eBay for ~40 bucks.

Ad says size 56 but it's actually a 52. 

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/182258711583

1 hour ago, The_Dude_Abides said:

Ad says size 56 but it's actually a 52. 

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/182258711583

I threw down an offer on it.  We'll see if they accept.

7 hours ago, TMLFAN said:

I threw down an offer on it.  We'll see if they accept.

Ya get er'?

Nope, I put two offers and was countered at $70 both times.  That's what it's going to take if anybody is interested.  That + the shipping doesn't make it a good enough deal for me.

Hello all. How do SP jersey's fit? I'm looking to pull the trigger on a Zuccarello team Norway from Locker Room Sports. It's on sale for $219 with free shipping. In Edge, I'm a 50. Older styles 44-46. Sale ends in 5 hours.

1 minute ago, Bronson said:

Hello all. How do SP jersey's fit? I'm looking to pull the trigger on a Zuccarello team Norway from Locker Room Sports. It's on sale for $219 with free shipping. In Edge, I'm a 50. Older styles 44-46. Sale ends in 5 hours.

The couple of early 2000's SP's that I have fit comparable to older CCM/6100 sizes. I wear a 56 in both, compared to a 58+/60 in an Edge. 

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

The couple of early 2000's SP's that I have fit comparable to older CCM/6100 sizes. I wear a 56 in both, compared to a 58+/60 in an Edge. 

I might go for 46. Thanks.

I didn't even see that one.  Would have asked for an assist on it if I did.  Let's see if it ends up in one of the Dudes arrival posts.

That guy has taken a pounding on all his sold stuff.

Maybe he really should reconsider shipping to Canada.