DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

Can someone with a 54 Olympic Canada jersey measure pit to pit for me?I have one on the way but I'm scared its too small from talking to people with swift jerseys. I wear a 50 in edge 2.0

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but read your post and I have a 54 Swift. Sweden, not Canada, it measures 25 pit to pit. I wear a 48 Starter/6100 and the 54 swift fits fine. I could probably go 56, too. The arms aren't as baggy, so it looks a little smaller on. Hope this helps.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jeez, I wish I had know about that! I ended up getting a 60 using the add "4 to Swift" rule! Do these mofos run big or normal or small? Someone make up their mind!

they run small as can be. my Hornqvist game issue from the olympics is a 58 and its no bigger than a standard 54.

Thanks! Gotcha, so my 60 will bizzle a 56izzle?

I also feel like there is quite a jump between 58 and 60 in the swifts. I am also confused on their sizing and I own more of them then probably anyone else on this board.

They fit crazy small. I wear a 52/54 in a CCM 6100, a 54/56 in an Edge 2.0, and I like to wear a 58 in the Nike Swift. I do like my jerseys to run a little larger than a lot of people though.

Thanks guys! Almost from what it sounds is that they run a lot closer to normal on the smaller sizes (Edge 2.0 jets I have runs 25 pit to pit) so I think it's the larger sizes that have more variance. I found someone selling a 56 on ebay and they have it's pit to pit listed as 25.5

The 56 Swift is close to a 50 or 52 in EDGE.

The Canada jerseys should be customized with Reinhart. I hope he does that to Crosby when he plays for the Islanders. :D :D

d5103b2aa27fe7d746e4c1d322bfa4-vi.gif

Can someone with a 54 Olympic Canada jersey measure pit to pit for me?I have one on the way but I'm scared its too small from talking to people with swift jerseys. I wear a 50 in edge 2.0

By my measurements...

Size 54:

Pit to pit - 22.5"

Sleeve to center of collar - 33"

By my measurements...

Size 54:

Pit to pit - 22.5"

Sleeve to center of collar - 33"

Ouch, don't know why the 54 Sweden swift would be so much different, I'll have to see when it gets here but sadly it might not fit if those are the measurements :(

You'll be fine. I just picked up a 54 from TMLFAN (thanks again for the deal. So stoked about getting it) and was worried about the sizing. I'm 6' 2", broad and not far under 200 lbs and I wear a 50 and 52 most comfortably in 1,0 edge (don't have a 2.0 that small) and this thing fits like a dream to me. It looked so small when I took it out of the bag, but it's not tight at all and the body and arm length are perfect. I also measured a 22.5 pit to pit.

22.5 pit to pit will be too small for me sadly...that being said anyone have a 56 red Canada Olympic from the sale they want to let go of and can you confirm its 25 pit to pit?

Ouch, don't know why the 54 Sweden swift would be so much different, I'll have to see when it gets here but sadly it might not fit if those are the measurements :(

Maybe we're not measuring the same? I don't get it either. Here's a pic of where I'm measuring giving 25 pit to pit. No gussets to throw me off either. Might be 24 1/2 but it sure isn't 22.5. Could be Canada vs. Sweden don't know. Sure would be easier if everyone just made their jerseys fit the same. Sucks for me if I ever want to get a Canada Swift. Dunno WTH dam size to get. Frustrating.IMG_3428.jpg

Can someone with both jerseys please post a picture of the Swift on a 2.0?

Or take the same pic Super just did showing where they are measuring

Loading the picture now... My measurement seems to have been off before... Looks closer to about 23.5" pit to pit.

IMG_3372_zps28849f7c-1_zps09cd8ab6.jpg

I know you can't read the numbers, but that little black hash underneath the left pit (right pit in the picture) is the 24" marker.

This is a Nike 54 laying on top of a Flyers pre-season gamer, also size 54.

Thanks Dan!

Also, disregard what I said a couple of pages back. Thanks to MadHater, I think the red alternates (Stick with Maple Leafs) were not worn this WJC (2013), but in 2012.

Couldn't find a camera, so ipod it is. It's a tough thing to measure and stretch out properly. Super did it well. If I measure the bottom, it's definitely 25 inches, but when you get to the pit, it gets a bit narrower. Or so it seems. I did my best and got closer to 23.5. I grabbed the smallest 2.0 I have (52) and threw it underneath.

IMG_0391_zps1a6d7948.jpg

I checked out my white 54 and pit to pit was 24 inches exactly. Laid it on top of my 2.0 all star and it matched up with the only difference being the swift's sleeves were a little narrower. The all star is a 52.

Yet another reason that Swift blows. I've noticed that Canada still uses the updated cut too. The US and Swedish teams have gone back to the air-knit material in the standard Nike cut. Just the junior teams though for some reason. I have no idea why.

If that was the rule I could only get retired players

Self-imposed rule. It's good to know that while I'll be accounting these people my age will be tearing the NHL up.