DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

In 1994-95, every player got one home and one road jersey for the regular season and then a new one of each for the playoffs. I have a road Scott Young Nordiques from that season and it is absolutely DEE-STROYED. THOSE were the days.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got another email from Steiner saying this:

Mark Messier Rangers Autograph Puck $129.99 (Reg. $319.99)

Click Here To View

For a signed puck. F them

I got another email from Steiner saying this:

For a signed puck. F them

$5 for the puck, $25 for the autograph, and $100 for the Mark Messier "Leadership" ®.

I heard that during their first 3 games, the canucks are having a team store wide 50% off, so 50% of jerseys, and considering that they have 2.0s in stock IIRC, could be a good deal.

^sheesh, they can't even entice their fans correctly!!!!

I'm surprised they offered anything. They're not gonna have any trouble at the gate.

Nice score but you didn't beat what I got mine for.

oh hey, won that leafs 1.0. nice score for under $40.

I'm surprised they even offered that. They'll have no trouble at the gate.

Good job on that score. Not quite low as what I got mine for but good job nonetheless.

seems like a lot of teams are doing the 50% off madness sale.

The Caps are doing something similar, only it's you get to watch 50% of a NHL team when you buy a full price ticket. :(

The Caps are doing something similar, only it's you get to watch 50% of a NHL team when you buy a full price ticket. :(

The Isles just lost to Bridgeport. DiPietro was a stud. The world is weird now

Hi, sorry if I don't write this question on the right place but, I was wondering if you guys know a way to get authentic jerseys (even Premier jerseys) really cheap ? I found a seller from indonesia on Ebay who sells jerseys for about 40 to 55$ each, but he doesn't a have much choice...

Hi, sorry if I don't write this question on the right place but, I was wondering if you guys know a way to get authentic jerseys (even Premier jerseys) really cheap ? I found a seller from indonesia on Ebay who sells jerseys for about 40 to 55$ each, but he doesn't a have much choice...

How about posting a link, so we can have a look? ;)

I would almost guarantee that you are going down the path of fake jerseys on that one.

I agree, that price sounds suspiciously low for authentic jerseys.

It's best to post a link to a picture of a jersey, as mentioned. The experts here can usually tell you if the jersey in the picture is a fake.

We use this topic for posting such links and questions: http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=2060

Those look legit but they are replicas, not authentics, so they are much cheaper. Still, a very good price for customized replicas.

Pretty sure that's excess factory stock, I've seen quite a few sellers pop up with the same type of things.

If replicas are your bag, there's a much bigger selection on eBay shops like fullmoonjerseys (and the prices are similar).

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160961645732?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Nobody else seemed to want this because it had been listed for a while. So I snagged it. I think the headline might be wrong, since it says "Game Issued" on the listing itself.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160961645732?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Nobody else seemed to want this because it had been listed for a while. So I snagged it. I think the headline might be wrong, since it says "Game Issued" on the listing itself.

I've never heard of a size 44 game worn/issued jersey...