DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone pick up the red Nike Team Canada jerseys from the Nike outlet and is planning to make plates out of it??

I am interested if so.....

pretty good deal for the Isles fan. If the numbers were reversed, Id buy it!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pa-Parenteau-Game-worn-jersey-/251210845635?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a7d554dc3

Anyone pick up the red Nike Team Canada jerseys from the Nike outlet and is planning to make plates out of it??

I am interested if so.....

Check with the guy that purshased them all up I know he said he would sell one at a cost

Check with the guy that purshased them all up I know he said he would sell one at a cost

That's me. I'll definitely sell one at cost so people can get nameplates out of it. I may need one myself for my own collection, and I won't cut it up, because I honestly have no idea what I'm doing and I don't want to mess it up.

Just need someone to organize it all.

Just noticed this great deal on a "first-generation" (not current IMHO junk M&N stock) M&N Flyers autographed Bernie Parent jersey:

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/spo/3538005987.html

$200 or best offer. Maybe the seller would let it go for $100?

Not sure why you think the seller would cut his price in half (thus making it a deal). It's a nice jersey, but at $200, I wouldn't call it a deal/steal. And you're just making an assumption that it could go for a deal/steal.

Not sure why you think the seller would cut his price in half (thus making it a deal). It's a nice jersey, but at $200, I wouldn't call it a deal/steal. And you're just making an assumption that it could go for a deal/steal.

Looks like the seller has reduced the price to $150. My assumption is well-founded. Wish I could get to Center City Philly and pick this baby up! :(

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/spo/3538005987.html

Looks like the seller has reduced the price to $150. My assumption is well-founded. Wish I could get to Center City Philly and pick this baby up! :(

http://philadelphia....3538005987.html

Why? M&N jerseys are horrible...any money spent on one of those rags is money you could put towards ANY other jersey of another brand...dare I say it, even a Maple Leafs jersey!

pretty good deal for the Isles fan. If the numbers were reversed, Id buy it!

http://www.ebay.com/...=item3a7d554dc3

Shame on that they wont ship to Europe. Cant even contact the seller otherwise I would be all over it.

Shame on that they wont ship to Europe. Cant even contact the seller otherwise I would be all over it.

pm me if you really want it I can bid and send to you

50% off house o hockey murrysville location including jerseys and customization

Any Flyers or all star jerseys there

Not really a deal nor a steal, but I didn't know where else to put this ...

Got an e-mail from Joe at Steiner saying you could pre-order the first home and road sets of 2013 Rangers jerseys ...

The set of home jerseys will be worn 3 times total, Road Jerseys will be worn twice. Jerseys will ship at the end of the month.

Over a 48-game season that's 8+ sets of jerseys facepalm.gif

Joe also said in the e-mail that no price lists would be e-mailed out this year.

They can avoid the expense of ever having to wash one....

Not really a deal nor a steal, but I didn't know where else to put this ...

Got an e-mail from Joe at Steiner saying you could pre-order the first home and road sets of 2013 Rangers jerseys ...

Joe also said in the e-mail that no price lists would be e-mailed out this year.

I got that same email, thats nuts, the Ducks use 4 set over a full season I believe. Just devalues the point of game worn

I read the same email an hour ago. I don't get it. Sometimes, it's (somewhat) worthwhile, but it seems you never know what you're getting, while paying top dollar. I'd rather wait, and then buy a legit gamer from a previous owner.