DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At least you know he'll have them for sale...forever.

I've often wondered if he EVER sells any of his jerseys. I have a saved search for Ducks jerseys I constantly use and find it funny that his blanks always show up sometimes knocked down by $5

I just worked out a deal with him actually and I got a pretty reasonable deal for three of the Canada alts. They are insanely rare so I am happy to pay.

Just went back and they got cleaned out. There are no auhentics left. Sorry i couldnt help more.

Just sent you a PM regarding the Canada Alts. I didn't see this message here, my bad.

If anybody has an Alt in a size 58 and wants to offload it please fire me a PM.

I am on my way in a few I think... But we live in a basketball and soccer town

Yea those mets and Yankees no one cares about

All outlets send their items regionally so they sell that's why we don't see hockey because we are far from a team. Have team canada jerseys to sell? Send them to the outlet closest to Canada!

I've often wondered if he EVER sells any of his jerseys. I have a saved search for Ducks jerseys I constantly use and find it funny that his blanks always show up sometimes knocked down by $5

It's a shame threads like this always lead these guys to the items they sell. I have to assume it's not just a coincidence. Regardless, I will say myself and a friend of mine have bought stuff off him with very little markup from what I know he originally paid. He's reasonable enough and was easy to deal with.

i havent seen hockey anything in a nike outlet store in 7-8 years (unless im drawing a blank with hats).

reebok stores gets nhl apparel, but it's usually cartoonishly over-priced--like $60 for a hoodie on clearance

Full disclosure... I just cleared out the Niagara Falls outlet. Had them check in the back and got everything. Today was the last day of the extra 30% off sale too.

These are all going to my store on eBay shortly, but as with all of my jerseys, I will work with people here to make a deal off eBay.

I have all 4 styles:

- Red 2010 (Size 54)

- White 2010 (Sizes 50 and 54)

- Red alt (Sizes 58 and 60)

- Maroon alt (Size 60)

Let me know guys.

sO 110.00 A JERSEY

Just to be clear, that's actually not the correct cost. They were $118.63 per jersey after tax (and there will be a 3% fee on my credit card for the transaction being out of the U.S.), so they cost me $122.19 per jersey. I have no problem saying what I paid for them.

Just wanted to be clear, and I'm not hiding the fact that I bought these for my store. I will cut members a deal over what they would sell elsewhere, though, which is my point.

Just to be clear, that's actually not the correct cost. They were $118.63 per jersey after tax (and there will be a 3% fee on my credit card for the transaction being out of the U.S.), so they cost me $122.19 per jersey. I have no problem saying what I paid for them.

Just wanted to be clear, and I'm not hiding the fact that I bought these for my store. I will cut members a deal over what they would sell elsewhere, though, which is my point.

How much for one of the white 54s?

Trying to keep up on all of the PMs guys. I think I've responded to everyone!

I hate that guy. He used to post here but I guess the toolbag just lurks now.

A bit harsh i feel, I've dealt with him numerous times and has always been good to deal with.

You weren't here when he was posting, he was a jerk to pretty much everybody.

You weren't here when he was posting, he was a jerk to pretty much everybody.

What was his user name here?

A bit harsh i feel, I've dealt with him numerous times and has always been good to deal with.

I have dealt with him on more than 1 occasion and is great to work worth. Would have nothing bad to say about him