DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

###### too bad. I'm closest to the Oakville outlet. I was just in NF for a couple hours last night and decided to drop by the Nike outlet while the wife checked the Coach outlet.

I will hopefully be around the Vaughn store in the coming weeks but I doubt the 30% off will still be in effect.

In terms of the size, I feel the 54 Nike is like a 48 Starter or a 46 CCM ultrafil. The 60 that was on the shelf at the Nike Outlet was too big to me....tried it in the store, was too loose, much like an Edge 54 is a little loose but good for me, but Edge 56 is way too loose.

I don't own anything under a 50 Edge, but even that is bigger than the this Nike 54. I have past Nike 54 from Nagano that fits loose, and a 52 from Salt Lake City that is similar to the 54 from Nagano. The 2008-2010 stuff in my opinion fits much smaller.

The Oakville store had nothing, like said. Apparently only Vaughn and Niagara have them. No 60s left, but at around 1 or 2, when I was there, there was still the other size available. ###### shame.

Just went to the Vaughan Mills outlet. For the 2010 Olympics they have a handful of whites in 54 but no more reds. They also have the alts shown in the picture in size 58 and 60.

post-1221-0-08398500-1356969377_thumb.jp

If someone wants the red or the alt pm me. I would like $150 if your in Canada and $160 if your in the states to cover my costs on the jerseys. For full disclosure, my cost for each was $120 after tax.

PM sent!

Just went back and they got cleaned out. There are no auhentics left. Sorry i couldnt help more.

Some one from this board scooped them up check Ebay ( Jersey Baron ) or ??????

Well If anyone has the 2 alts in size 60 they need to unload I would def take them. I wish my Nike outlets in the USA carried these!

Get your Arse to Riverhead and find out!

I am on my way in a few I think... But we live in a basketball and soccer town

Let me know if you see anything.

My brother was there a few weeks ago and they only had replica NFL jerseys (he would have noticed hockey jerseys and blessed me)

I need alts in any size bigger than 52 and all styles. Thanks!

Some one from this board scooped them up check Ebay ( Jersey Baron ) or ??????

Just to clear the air. I purchased a white, red, and alt this morning. The white was for me and I posted that the red and alt were available. I was msg'd right away about the red and sold it to a member. The alt was put on Ebay shortly afterwards and sold within 15 minutes. I set up the auction to accept any offer over $200 (I sold the red for $150 here and added $50 on Ebay to cover the Ebay fees). It sold for $250.

I few hours later I received a couple pm's about the alts so I rushed back to the store to buy more alts for the guys that wanted them but everything was gone. I should have held mine back for a member but put it on Ebay just in case it didn't move here right away. Looking back at the thread it was pretty obvious that the alt would have sold here pretty quickly so that was a mistake on my part and I apologize to whomever wanted one.

While looking for the alts I found the last authentic they had which was a red 2010 olympics size 54. It is pending to another member but will be available if he passes.

TMLFAN In no way was I calling you out ,Its my believe that guys lerk on this site just to get heads up on sale tips just to buy for there on Ebay accounts ( Jersey Baron ) . You have been very helpful to myself and many others on this board . I will check NF again on Wednesday as I said I would like one that may be damagaed for name plates . I will post mine and also email the ones that emailed me if I decide to sale Thanks

TMLFAN In no way was I calling you out ,Its my believe that guys lerk on this site just to get heads up on sale tips just to buy for there on Ebay accounts ( Jersey Baron ) . You have been very helpful to myself and many others on this board . I will check NF again on Wednesday as I said I would like one that may be damagaed for name plates . I will post mine and also email the ones that emailed me if I decide to sale Thanks

I didn't take it as you calling me out so no worries there. I just wanted it out in the open. I was really surprised that everything was gone when I went back. When I went at 10:45ish there were about 10-15 alts left. I went back at 2:15ish to buy whatever alts they had left and everything was gone.

I even had them go to the back to see if there were anymore but all that was left were replica's. I took a quick peek of the back area myself too when no one was looking but didn't see anymore.

Get your Arse to Riverhead and find out!

I always check out the reebok and Nike outlets when I'm there, but in the 15 years or so I've shopped there, I've never seen a hockey jersey.

I always check out the reebok and Nike outlets when I'm there, but in the 15 years or so I've shopped there, I've never seen a hockey jersey.

Reebok used to have hockey replicas for $25 during the lockout. But aside from that, Riverhead sucks. I heard the Reebok in Deer Park had Habs HC replicas, but nothing else. :/