DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

Joe actually called me today. Guess I haven't bought enough lately. I was tempted to go for the Gilroy, but held off.

Grats on the Stralman that was a solid choice for the price.

Thanks. I definitely wanted a 2.0 alternate jersey, but didn't want to spend too much. The prices on the Gabby, Richards, McDonough, and Lundqvist were way too high. I figured Stralman's would have good wear, would be a good size for me, and at least he scored a goal in it.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had a funny discussion with Steiner on Twitter today and they added me to their game used emailing list. The email said they were only wearing 2 sets of the Heritage jerseys

I had a funny discussion with Steiner on Twitter today and they added me to their game used emailing list. The email said they were only wearing 2 sets of the Heritage jerseys

Per period?

2 sets = one set used the first half of a season, then one set used the second half of the season. Though this season is anyones guess.

Thanks. I definitely wanted a 2.0 alternate jersey, but didn't want to spend too much. The prices on the Gabby, Richards, McDonough, and Lundqvist were way too high. I figured Stralman's would have good wear, would be a good size for me, and at least he scored a goal in it.

So you are the #%^€£ who beat me to the Stralman! I wanted him or Gilroy and they were both gone by the time I saw the email a whole 15 minutes after it was sent. I ended up taking Pyatt.

Anyone got a link to their gamer site? Or are they all gone?

You have to call them and be asked to be added to their mailing list. They only list on their website leftovers that don't sell after multiple email sales.

So you are the #%^£ who beat me to the Stralman! I wanted him or Gilroy and they were both gone by the time I saw the email a whole 15 minutes after it was sent. I ended up taking Pyatt.

Pyatt was a good choice too. I literally emailed Joe IMMEDIATELY after I received the email and it was gone in 10 seconds flat. I don't understand how they charge such a ridiculous amount for shipping too. It was about $50. Effing ridiculous.

My Steiner guy sent me the list as well today.. The Gilroy was only 350... Not bad.. Stralman was fairly cheap as well.. I have an original heritage gamer from the 85th season of Eminger, so I passed but there was some decent deals to be had... I just bought a WC Rangers gamer from a member of these boards over the weekend so my wallet kinda hurts at the moment :o

My Steiner guy sent me the list as well today.. The Gilroy was only 350... Not bad.. Stralman was fairly cheap as well.. I have an original heritage gamer from the 85th season of Eminger, so I passed but there was some decent deals to be had... I just bought a WC Rangers gamer from a member of these boards over the weekend so my wallet kinda hurts on the moment :o

The Mitchell??

The Mitchell??

Yes Sir! I made a good offer for the sweater and he accepted.. I am very excited to be adding a WC Rangers to my collection. Very appreciative of Manu for giving me the opportunity to own the sweater..

My Steiner guy sent me the list as well today.. The Gilroy was only 350... Not bad.. Stralman was fairly cheap as well.. I have an original heritage gamer from the 85th season of Eminger, so I passed but there was some decent deals to be had... I just bought a WC Rangers gamer from a member of these boards over the weekend so my wallet kinda hurts on the moment :o

If you need to sell that Eminger to make some room, or replenish your wallet, let me know! ;)

Pyatt was a good choice too. I literally emailed Joe IMMEDIATELY after I received the email and it was gone in 10 seconds flat. I don't understand how they charge such a ridiculous amount for shipping too. It was about $50. Effing ridiculous.

$50? I didn't even ask about shipping cost but every jersey I have bought from them in the past shipping was $10.

$50? I didn't even ask about shipping cost but every jerse I have bouh from yje, in ghe past shipping was $10.

$10? Through Joe?

I hate to say it but Joe kinda bothers me. I don't find him to be very personable when I see him in person at MSG, which is almost every game. That being said, I won the free raffle last night and got a Chris Drury autographed game model stick, so whatever.

Joe was pretty friendly on the phone today. I think he just sometimes has a bad day.

I am puzzled as to why the Gilroy was so cheap. Bickel has not played in 3 of the 4 games these jerseys were worn and his is $150 more? How does that make sense? I would have paid the $500 for Gilroy, but I really wanted Stralman :-(

I was busy unpacking something and didn't see the email quickly enough. However, what I was npacking makes up for it.

Ah, so you are the one who bought it!

Congrats.

Thanks Louis!

My guy is Nick at Steiner.. I like the dude a lot... Very nice and personable and always willing to listen to an offer..

Joe was pretty friendly on the phone today. I think he just sometimes has a bad day.

I am puzzled as to why the Gilroy was so cheap. Bickel has not played in 3 of the 4 games these jerseys were worn and his is $150 more? How does that make sense? I would have paid the $500 for Gilroy, but I really wanted Stralman :-(

I was busy unpacking something and didn't see the email quickly enough. However, what I was npacking makes up for it.

Do you mind me asking your grand total for the Pyatt jersey?

Thanks Louis!

My guy is Nick at Steiner.. I like the dude a lot... Very nice and personable and always willing to listen to an offer..

You have his email address? Thanks!