DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

Slim you just spent way too much time explaining yourself, no explanations are needed. This is the internet so by the very nature of it you're never going to win. You mod too much and people are going to think you're a communist, you mod too little and you're not doing your job.

Nobody's attendance is required in this forum. If someone doesn't like it or how it's moderated then just leave and do us all a favor and leave instead of being children about it.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Know thats a Deal !!!!!!

Some come Steal the show !!!!

And we will be on track with

DEALS AND STEALS

Ooh, ooh me me me I have one (though I guess it is kind-of lame).

Meigray has some training camp Ducks, Isles, and Panthers shirts for $99

http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreDirectory.vm&oldParentID=57411&item_orderbydirection=ASC&item_orderby=ccfv_field1&ctl_nbr=2381&keys=&attrib_cnt=&attrib_search=&attrib_id_0=&attrib_value_0=&attrib_id_1=&attrib_value_1=&catLevel=1&catParentID=57411

That, and all those River Rats and Panthers practice shirts are 100% Ultrafil if anyone wants a lot of plates.

Any futher post's that do not have anything to do with the topic of the thread will be deleted. If you guys have beef's with one another you can pm eachother.

If, for the goof, I posted a jersey I was selling in this thread as a deal and/or steal, would it get relocated to the Trading Post?

Just wondering.....b/c who doesn't think that anything they sell isn't a deal?

Like parents who think their kid is the best one in the Christmas pagent (and their kid played one of the animals by the manger :) )

I was watching it but it's pretty roughed up.

Anyone thinking of buying it please make sure you read the description and take a close look at the pics.

This thing is pretty beat.

Sorry if I am blowing it for anyone, along the lines of All Star jerseys - this one seems like a deal.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160982274599?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Check his other items has a couple more teams

Yeh with the seller having zero feeback it may scare some people off, hopefully you folks looking for 46-50 here on the boards can snag them cheap.

That was normal for 1989/90 jerseys (first half of season).

I got that kings. can't believe how cheap it went for. probably going to make it a nicholls.

this will be the second 1989-90 no nhl shield kings jersey I got for a steal off eBay and stripped 99 off of.