It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol nice...that jersey completes my Stanley Cup year jerseys....of course that and the Toews were the only two I really needed, I guess they're bookends to a great year.

Got this in today. It was a drunken iphone ebay purchase which I have no idea why I bought it. Up for sale in the trades section for the same price I paid.

92-93 Belfour 48 ultrafil with authentic stanley cup patch.

IMG_1695_1-vi.jpg

IMG_1696_1-vi.jpg

LOL! Seems that way, doesn't it. Thanks!

Wow, this place is turning into Blackhawkland.com! Those are awesome. ESPECIALLY that Belfour ultrafil! WOW!

Got this in today. It was a drunken iphone ebay purchase which I have no idea why I bought it.

Don't worry I don't remember buying that North Stars reproduction I eventually got out of buying (seriously thank god it was a reproduction, I can't believe I blackedout and eBayed...). We've all been there...

HA!! Don't worry about those Flyers fans. They don't have souls anyway. :D

No souls...but a lot of heart!

2363482470105558261S500x500Q85.jpg

:thumbsup:

Wow, Rob...I gotta give you credit man. You went WAAAAY back to the first-ever meeting between those two hated rivals. A lesser man would have gone with maybe the 1995 sweep or the 1997 Conference Finals. That 1974 Semi-Finals series is still regarded as one of the best in NHL history too. The home team won every game right?

Wow, Rob...I gotta give you credit man. You went WAAAAY back to the first-ever meeting between those two hated rivals. A lesser man would have gone with maybe the 1995 sweep or the 1997 Conference Finals. That 1974 Semi-Finals series is still regarded as one of the best in NHL history too. The home team won every game right?

That is correct sir.

What the hell is flyerworld.com? It does not exist. And for the record, I have a soul.