It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

Won the auction from this last night..puck cancer night at the Steel...btw I know I was going to pick up a few game worns for some people here but they are unfortunately bone dry now. Back to the jersey, the player didn't play in the game last night because he's injured, I bid on it because he's a student at the high school I'm at.

100_1324.jpg

100_1326.jpg

100_1325.jpg

100_1327.jpg

really nice pick up...sweet jersey:)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

come on cut me some slack..he's a good student, I try to support all of our students whether it's at a school athletic event or an outside event.

Absolutely psyched about this Islanders rbk 2.0, it has been on my wantlist for a while and i managed to pick it up from my buddy as well as the Parise 1.0

2319634020105708903S425x425Q85.jpg

2385434150105708903S425x425Q85.jpg

2733570880105708903S425x425Q85.jpg

2582835030105708903S425x425Q85.jpg

Picked up these two replica ASG jerseys for real cheap. I gotta say the more and more i look at them the more and more i like them.

2546367010105708903S425x425Q85.jpg

2236146950105708903S425x425Q85.jpg

Im very happy about this next pickup, pretty cool jersey.

2475335330105708903S425x425Q85.jpg

2508510430105708903S425x425Q85.jpg

2572332270105708903S425x425Q85.jpg

It doesnt have a nameplate but for the price i cannot argue, sweet jersey.

Sweet Okposo! :thumbsup:

I like the blue ASG jersey more so than the white one.

Got this today from Meigray. My first RBK 2. Now I need to figure out where to get it customized.

2877089570107003020S500x500Q85.jpg

This jersey I got for free. Someone had it customized, then took off all of the patches, numbers, and lettering and did a bad job. I need to see if I can get the remnants of the Stanley Cup patches off of the shoulders. Any ideas?

2389912790107003020S500x500Q85.jpg

2017269490107003020S500x500Q85.jpg

Sweet Okposo! :thumbsup:

I like the blue ASG jersey more so than the white one.

Thanks man, i love love love the Okposo. I agree on the ASG jerseys but for 70 bucks each i had to pick up each color lol.

This jersey I got for free. Someone had it customized, then took off all of the patches, numbers, and lettering and did a bad job. I need to see if I can get the remnants of the Stanley Cup patches off of the shoulders. Any ideas?

Is it glue? Try goof off or acetone. I'd recommend goof off first though. Just dab it on let the glue dissolve it should start to ball up. Don't rub too hard as it will wear the sweater let the spirits do the work.

Is it glue? Try goof off or acetone. I'd recommend goof off first though. Just dab it on let the glue dissolve it should start to ball up. Don't rub too hard as it will wear the sweater let the spirits do the work.

Yeah, it's the glue that was originally on the back of the patches. They were heated and sewn on from the looks of it. I'll try the goof off, I think I have some around the house somewhere.

Ooof...you should have used the Goof-Off BEFORE peeling the patches off. They would have just fallen right off of the jersey. There's no guarantee that those outlines will come off clean now. I hope they do but there is a chance that they won't.

Ooof...you should have used the Goof-Off BEFORE peeling the patches off. They would have just fallen right off of the jersey. There's no guarantee that those outlines will come off clean now. I hope they do but there is a chance that they won't.

I didn't peel them off, I got the jersey in this condition.

Edited by Krendelev

Yikes...really? Wow, then that's a major league tool move by whoever sold it to you. Well, turn it inside-out and soak those areas in Goof-Off. Hopefully, it'll all come off after that.

Got this today. Andrew Alberts 2008-2009 Orange Alternate (orange was an alternate set in 2008-2009) size 58 2nd set. Meigray LOA. Alberts scored 1 goal and 2 assists while wearing it. Pretty unique jersey as this is the only set of orange jerseys the Flyers have worn with identical number fonts that were used on the black home and white road jerseys in 2008-2009. Set 1 had the numbers in the retro font. Set 2 had these numbers. And when set 3 was made for the team they switched to the new number font with the thick black outline around the numbers like they wear today. Notice the thin black outline around the numbers on this one. It has the same letter font and the nameplate is made of white twill. This jersey has substancial wear with team repairs, stick marks, puck marks, and board burns. It has seen a lot of washes and was worn for ten games. The Flyers went 6 and 4 while wearing this set.

2404262850105558261S500x500Q85.jpg

2974934990105558261S500x500Q85.jpg

Yikes...really? Wow, then that's a major league tool move by whoever sold it to you. Well, turn it inside-out and soak those areas in Goof-Off. Hopefully, it'll all come off after that.

I got the jersey for free. It showed up at our church's rummage sale and somebody there knew that I collect jerseys so they called me and told me I could have it. The Stanley Cup patches were also in the bag with the jersey and you can see where the glue came off of them.

Edited by Krendelev

Got this today. Andrew Alberts 2008-2009 Orange Alternate (orange was an alternate set in 2008-2009) 2nd set. Meigray LOA. Alberts scored 1 goal and 2 assists while wearing it. Pretty unique jersey as this is the only set of orange jerseys the Flyers have worn with identical number fonts that were used on the black home and white road jerseys in 2008-2009. Set 1 had the numbers in the retro font. Set 2 had these numbers. And when set 3 was made for the team they switched to the new number font with the thick black outline around the numbers like they wear today. Notice the thin black outline around the numbers on this one. It has the same letter font and the nameplate is made of white twill. This jersey has substancial wear with team repairs, stick marks, puck marks, and board burns. It has seen a lot of washes and was worn for ten games. The Flyers went 6 and 4 while wearing this set.

Nice pickup!

Got this today. Andrew Alberts 2008-2009 Orange Alternate (orange was an alternate set in 2008-2009) 2nd set. Meigray LOA. Alberts scored 1 goal and 2 assists while wearing it. Pretty unique jersey as this is the only set of orange jerseys the Flyers have worn with identical number fonts that were used on the black home and white road jerseys in 2008-2009. Set 1 had the numbers in the retro font. Set 2 had these numbers. And when set 3 was made for the team they switched to the new number font with the thick black outline around the numbers like they wear today. Notice the thin black outline around the numbers on this one. It has the same letter font and the nameplate is made of white twill. This jersey has substancial wear with team repairs, stick marks, puck marks, and board burns. It has seen a lot of washes and was worn for ten games. The Flyers went 6 and 4 while wearing this set.

I love those orange Flyer jerseys. I'm glad they went back to those.

I love those grey Sudbury Wolves alternates. I've got a blank replica (with 35th patches as well) I eventually plan to make into a Marc Staal.

I love those grey Sudbury Wolves alternates. I've got a blank replica (with 35th patches as well) I eventually plan to make into a Marc Staal.

They are pretty cool looking, if i ever decide to get rid of it ill let you know. Im not a fan of the older style jerseys and the way they fit so if your interested let me know man.

pretty bad....maybe try again on Mon, it is Superbowl wknd.....if he worked well for u in the past you can hope he is just busy this wknd.....

After trying numerous times to contact Kyle, my efforts went unrewarded. I left messages on both of his phones and wrote emails. I have a heavy heart knowing I can't rely on Vintage Minnesota Hockey anymore. I had fantastic luck in the past, and had nothing but positive results from them. Now I have to pay another person to correct the issue that should have been covered by the moto of customer satisfaction guarenteed. I don't like slamming people with out getting their side of the story. He mentioned last week that he was having an issue with his head seamstress. I wish him luck with his issues, but he also needs to stick to his policies and run his business. The search continues for a good jersey customizer. I'm trying another place this week. I hope that goes smoother then the last.

Whew. A fellow wonderful poster tipped me off to this one, and it's great. I'm going to strip the "0" and frame it so I can wear it. Also not sure if they used twill nameplates, need help on that one. If not I'll get that fixed, too. I've been looking to get this one for a while!

HPIM1906.jpg

HPIM1907.jpg

Whew. A fellow wonderful poster tipped me off to this one, and it's great. I'm going to strip the "0" and frame it so I can wear it. Also not sure if they used twill nameplates, need help on that one. If not I'll get that fixed, too. I've been looking to get this one for a while!

HPIM1906.jpg

HPIM1907.jpg

Nice Pick-up John!

Aside from the old orange and black all star jerseys, that style is my favorite. I have the "world stars" jersey from that game and its really nice too.

Congrats on it being a LeClair as well!