It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

I don't know about the black, but I have a pic of McSorley in a white airknit from 92-93...you can see the holes in the fabric clearly on his right arm....having said that have never come across an airknit from that period...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know about the black, but I have a pic of McSorley in a white airknit from 92-93...you can see the holes in the fabric clearly on his right arm....having said that have never come across an airknit from that period...

They got them stashed somewhere the bastards!

Gamers only then??

Here's my latest pickup - a 2009-10 Ducks Steve Eminger Edge 2.0 gamer. He scored 25% of his goals that season wearing this jersey.

The arrival of this jersey was just in time to see him a healthy scratch for the Rangers game last night. <_<

Eminger was awesome.

"Washington Capitals traded Steve Eminger and a 3rd round selection (Jacob DeSerres) in 2008 to the Philadelphia Flyers for a 1st round selection (John Carlson) in 2008."

:trollface:

Eminger was awesome.

"Washington Capitals traded Steve Eminger and a 3rd round selection (Jacob DeSerres) in 2008 to the Philadelphia Flyers for a 1st round selection (John Carlson) in 2008."

:trollface:

Dude that isn't necessary to bring up

Not one of Holmgren's finest moments :blink:

Dude that isn't necessary to bring up

Not one of Holmgren's finest moments :blink:

Just think...he turned Zhitnik into Coburn. :thumbsup:

Mad Mike at his best was worse than Holmgren at his worst.

Just think...he turned Zhitnik into Coburn. :thumbsup:

Mad Mike at his best was worse than Holmgren at his worst.

Yep, youre right about that! I personally am a big fan of Coburn, and I think he doesn't get the appreciation he deserves from most Flyers fans

Nice pickups. I especially like that Bolts jersey, I can't wait to pick one up to get St. Louis on.

Caps Brooksie:

laichfront.jpg

laichback.jpg

Nice!!! Was this from RCS too?!

Picked this one up a little while ago. It arrived with incorrect arm numbers so yesterday I finally had time to make some new ones to correct it.

2623157230105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2767596010105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

Picked this one up a little while ago. It arrived with incorrect arm numbers so yesterday I finally had time to make some new ones to correct it.

2623157230105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2767596010105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

Now all it needs is some authentic Flyers fan blood!

Now all it needs is some authentic Flyers fan blood!

LMAO. I still remember watching that game and going crazy.

Here's the clip if anybody doesn't know what we're talking about.

Heh...oh man, that's fantastic. Back in the days when I actually rooted for the Leafs but only because they were playing the Flyers. I saw that game live too. That was some funny stuff. Only in Philly, huh? Nothing but class down there!

Heh...oh man, that's fantastic. Back in the days when I actually rooted for the Leafs but only because they were playing the Flyers. I saw that game live too. That was some funny stuff. Only in Philly, huh? Nothing but class down there!

I love watching the clips of old flyers hockey before i was born or when i was a kid. I dont know if anyone watched NHL on the fly on NHL Network last night but they had a clip of Hextall fighting a leafs goalie from the 1995 time period and hextall got the ###### beat out of him. Even though i was always a flyers fan i really got a kick out of that butt whooping.

Ya! His name slipped my mind, the announcers are great, i believe at one time they said big bad hextall...that was all followed by a one sided beating.

got these in today....post-1921-0-76756500-1296865578_thumb.jppost-1921-0-01308900-1296865593_thumb.jp

Who did the Zamuner? That's a new person for those alternates haha, looks great! Lightning 4 yelled at me for being part of teh Ciccarelli lemmings...he'll like your's.

I love Zamuner jersey.Where on earth did you come up with that bad boy?Great pickups