It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

Got these two back from EPS today. I have to say I'm not too thrilled.

This jersey they did very well, but it came back with no tags when I sent it off with them on. This one is a 2.0

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0275-1.jpg

And this one is off a lot. I stressed to Josh at EPS about 100 times that the Flyers use twill nameplates and I sent about 10 pictures showing every exact font that was needed. Well it came back with an EDGE nameplate and wrong numbers.

IMG_0277-1.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got these two back from EPS today. I have to say I'm not too thrilled.

This jersey they did very well, but it came back with no tags when I sent it off with them on. This one is a 2.0

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0275-1.jpg

And this one is off a lot. I stressed to Josh at EPS about 100 times that the Flyers use twill nameplates and I sent about 10 pictures showing every exact font that was needed. Well it came back with an EDGE nameplate and wrong numbers.

IMG_0277-1.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

Oh Man. Unbelieveable. I guess Josh still does not have his listening ears on. The 2009-10 2.0 looks ok but they should have moved everything downward on the back about a 1/2 inch to avoid the nameplate overlapping into the orange on the sleeves (at least it looks that way in the photo). The new road jersey is like you said completely off. I would call them and complain. The numbers are wrong, the "C" is wrong, and the nameplate font is a bit off not to mention it is not twill. Very sorry to see them mess up that new road jersey but the damage is probably not permanent. Have them pay to ship it back and maybe ask them to e-mail you pictures of what they intend on putting on the jersey next. I guess Philly Express through the Skate Zone truely is our only option for the correct customization on the new retro jerseys.

Oh Man. Unbelieveable. I guess Josh still does not have his listening ears on. The 2009-10 2.0 looks ok but they should have moved everything downward on the back about a 1/2 inch to avoid the nameplate overlapping into the orange on the sleeves (at least it looks that way in the photo). The new road jersey is like you said completely off. I would call them and complain. The numbers are wrong, the "C" is wrong, and the nameplate font is a bit off not to mention it is not twill. Very sorry to see them mess up that new road jersey but the damage is probably not permanent. Have them pay to ship it back and maybe ask them to e-mail you pictures of what they intend on putting on the jersey next. I guess Philly Express through the Skate Zone truely is our only option for the correct customization on the new retro jerseys.

'

I know Im very disappointed and yes you're right, even on the 2.0 everything is up too high. I'm very disappointed. I was going to send the new road jersey to Philly Express but I contacted Josh before hand and he confirmed with me that they had the appropriate font, material and numbering. Such a big mistake. I sent him an email. Even with my original order form and the pictures I sent him, the jersey looks nothing like it. Its almost as if they just disregarded the pictures I sent.

Ah well, here is hoping I get a good response from Josh tomorrow.

I know Im very disappointed and yes you're right, even on the 2.0 everything is up too high. I'm very disappointed. I was going to send the new road jersey to Philly Express but I contacted Josh before hand and he confirmed with me that they had the appropriate font, material and numbering. Such a big mistake. I sent him an email. Even with my original order form and the pictures I sent him, the jersey looks nothing like it. Its almost as if they just disregarded the pictures I sent.

Ah well, here is hoping I get a good response from Josh tomorrow.

Well, good luck. It just sucks!

This is the Bure that was mentioned in the Deals/Steals segment. Happened to be pretty lucky to pick it up; the arm numbers may be slightly off. Hard to tell for sure.

2512079840106761186S425x425Q85.jpg2517669520106761186S425x425Q85.jpg

Also, picked up these other ones as well. Looking for a 9/11 patch for the Kings.

2743642030106761186S425x425Q85.jpg2080499690106761186S425x425Q85.jpg

2083316680106761186S425x425Q85.jpg2445591620106761186S425x425Q85.jpg

Have had this one for awhile. Edge 2.0 Corey Crawford. Always looking to buy Crawford stuff, in case anyone has something out there. Got this from the Blackhawks Store a few months back.

2450598920106761186S500x500Q85.jpg2165209560106761186S500x500Q85.jpg

Oooh, nice Crawford jersey. Is that game-worn? Sure looks like a goalie cut to me. Those others are sweet too; especially the Pavel.

Crawford is what they sell as a "locker room" jersey. It is not authenticated as game worn; but rather as team issued or pre-season. Been trying to photomatch it, not having any luck. It is a 58G cut. Know of anyone that has a good 9/11 Kings patch?

What's the difference between the 2010 and 2011 road fonts?

The 2010 road font is the one they have used for years. During the 2008-09 season when the orange retro style jersey was introduced as a third jersey (barring the first two times the wore the orange jersey with the crazy retro font) a new number font (most noticeable in the 2,5,6,8 and 9) was used on the jersey along with the twill nameplates and new letter font. The black outline of the numbers was made thicker as well. The new white road jerseys should be identical less a slight change in nameplate width to the 2010 winter classic jerseys sans the patch of course. I think the team has switched to a black twill nameplate this year on the white road jersey. The winter classic has a black ultrafil type material nameplate. Someone on the board pointed out before that the Flyers new letter font is identical to the one used by the Blackhawks now.

######, really sorry to hear EPS couldn't do the jerseys properly. Nothing is more frustrating then sending pics and detailed instructions with a jersey only to have them ignored and come back wrong.

Hopefully EPS fixes it up for you. Make sure they pay you to send it back though because when I had to send my Pens back to Cutting Edge they said they would pay my shipping costs to send it back but never did.

Got this in today from Mike (Brilliant!). Great looking jersey.

DSC_0759-1.jpg

Got this in today from Mike (Brilliant!). Great looking jersey.

DSC_0759-1.jpg

Ah so you're the one that just beat me to the punch.........

Just got this jersey this week. My brother bought it for me.

DSC_0488.jpg

DSC_0489.jpg

DSC_0274.jpg

The one and only EDGE of my collection. Probably going to stay that way.

2515157250105170938S425x425Q85.jpg2620219720105170938S425x425Q85.jpg

Very nice pickup! :thumbsup:

Beautiful Leafs TBTC. I thought Mike was gonna throw Fuhr on the back for you?

I want to get it signed at AJ's in February, the timing didn't work so I am just getting it done straight from GDS.

Great Pickups!

That Deadmarsh jersey is sweet and will look even better once you add the "AM" and Allstar patches to it

That Kozlov Thrashers jersey is amazing i love the Thrashers jerseys that year with the two patches.

I want to get it signed at AJ's in February, the timing didn't work so I am just getting it done straight from GDS.

cool. Make sure they use the right stlye numbers that are shorter then the regular numbers. Also, hit me up if you need nameplate material. I have a ton.