It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

The jersey's not really new, but I am and wanted to start out with one of my favorites. It's not a game worn but it is one of my favorite players.

DSC_0314.jpg

DSC_0315.jpg

Edited by Krendelev

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im happy you like the work done. I had to raise my prices to reflect "retail" pricing as my retail customers were getting upset that they are paying the same as the public.

you are right, i am not that much cheaper than some competitors, but I am much quicker.

Cheers,

Don

Keep up the good work my friend!

I'll be heading your way with a boat load if you keep the quality and accuracy as is!

The jersey's not really new, but I am and wanted to start out with one of my favorites. It's not a game worn but it is one of my favorite players.

BEST.. AMERICAN...EVER!

That Goose jersey is fantastic! You have to get the Rendez-vous patch for that one. It'd be the cherry on top.

You know I love that Mogilny jersey too. That thing is killer. I'm looking at the front of the jersey though and I think I see a spot towards the bottom by the hem. Straight underneath the fifth star on the right side. Is that from the camera?

and to finish it off Don also did my Raiders jersey, I had this authentic

LaMont Jordan jersey I found on ebay for $39 turned into a Bo Jackson

Very nice Bo Jackson jersey! :thumbsup:

That Goose jersey is fantastic! You have to get the Rendez-vous patch for that one. It'd be the cherry on top.

You know I love that Mogilny jersey too. That thing is killer. I'm looking at the front of the jersey though and I think I see a spot towards the bottom by the hem. Straight underneath the fifth star on the right side. Is that from the camera?

That stain must be from the camera, it's not on the jersey. Here are a couple of recent buys that I need to get numbered. I have an All-Star patch for this and am going to make it a Zubov.

DSC_0294.jpg

I haven't decided who this will be yet.

DSC_0291.jpg

Edited by Krendelev

What Brand is that Coyotes Alt?I dont see a tag on it

It has to be KOHO. That's the only brand besides Starter and Pro Player that made that style. Either of those two would have had tagging in the collar.

It has to be KOHO. That's the only brand besides Starter and Pro Player that made that style. Either of those two would have had tagging in the collar.

I am pretty sure it is KOHO. One very similar to that was listed on eBay a few weeks ago (pro stock).

I am pretty sure it is KOHO. One very similar to that was listed on eBay a few weeks ago (pro stock).

Yes, it's KOHO and I did get it from ebay recently.

Nice pickups Krendelev! That Mogilny All-Star jersey ROCKS this pick ups page!!! B) The Coyotes alternate and the Stars green look great too. :thumbsup: I've always liked that "desert" Coyotes jersey, even though some people might laugh at it because of the design. But hey, IMO it's suitable for the team because they play in Arizona and the color scheme is pretty cool too.

I liked those old Coyotes jerseys too. They were obnoxious but they were ORIGINAL and fitting for the team's location. I have a friend who lives in Arizona and he always tells me that the reason they picked that color-scheme was BECAUSE they represented the colors of the Arizona desert. Tan, purple, sand, brown, green; etc. He told me that when they changed to what they have now, a lot of the native AZ'ans were upset because it went away from what literally represented the state of Arizona. Honestly, I think that's why I don't like the Coyotes anymore. They were always so much cooler in those Picasso jerseys. Now, they're just lame and boring...along with the majority of the league.

I liked those old Coyotes jerseys too. They were obnoxious but they were ORIGINAL and fitting for the team's location. I have a friend who lives in Arizona and he always tells me that the reason they picked that color-scheme was BECAUSE they represented the colors of the Arizona desert. Tan, purple, sand, brown, green; etc. He told me that when they changed to what they have now, a lot of the native AZ'ans were upset because it went away from what literally represented the state of Arizona. Honestly, I think that's why I don't like the Coyotes anymore. They were always so much cooler in those Picasso jerseys. Now, they're just lame and boring...along with the majority of the league.

Dude I am totally onboard with you here. I used to be a fan of the Coyotes (mainly because Roenick & Amonte played there) and their jerseys were fantastic...I own a Roenick starter. Hate the current style and it's really driven me to not follow the team as much, odd as that sounds.

Also agree that most of the NHL jerseys are big time yawners now, I've been heading more into the minor's because a lot of them are far more interesting.

It's true. I say that 1981-82 was the best period in NHL history for uniforms.

--purple and gold Kings

--blue, yellow and red Rockies

--green and gold North Stars

--green and blue Whalers

--red, white and blue Capitals

--red and orange Flames

--orange and white Flyers(with minimal black)

--blue and yellow Blues

--blue and white Jets

--blue and gold Sabres

Those were all what was right with the league. Everything about the styles now is just so dark and dull. There's no color anymore. It blows.

Those were all what was right with the league. Everything about the styles now is just so dark and dull. There's no color anymore. It blows.

And the Isles won the cup that year :thumbsup:

--purple and gold Kings

--green and blue Whalers

--red and orange Flames

--blue and yellow Blues

--blue and white Jets

--blue and gold Sabres

COOPERALLS!!!

I completely forgot to add this when it showed up on Monday:

onalTeamcirca1996Nikeauthentic-vi.jpg

nalTeamcirca1996bNikeauthentic-vi.jpg

Courtesy of our very own Nathan. I'm very happy I was finally able to add this one to my USA collection.

--purple and gold Kings

--green and blue Whalers

--red and orange Flames

--blue and yellow Blues

--blue and white Jets

--blue and gold Sabres

Lets not forget these bad boys!

post-1857-12961580861_thumb.jpg

--purple and gold Kings

--green and blue Whalers

--red and orange Flames

--blue and yellow Blues

--blue and white Jets

--blue and gold Sabres

I'm not even sure if it has anything to do with color (although that throwback blue every team is going to is getting old), I think it's more jerseys are lacking in personality. Simplistic is good if you're the Yankees, I want creativity with my hockey jerseys.

Montreal Canadiens have the best jersey in hockey always have and always will. No patches, no cannons, no drunk coyote, no vertical stripes, no lightning on the sleeves and definitely no Mickey Mouse Logo!

I completely forgot to add this when it showed up on Monday:

onalTeamcirca1996Nikeauthentic-vi.jpg

nalTeamcirca1996bNikeauthentic-vi.jpg

Courtesy of our very own Nathan. I'm very happy I was finally able to add this one to my USA collection.

I figured it was you who got to it before me :lol:.

Got one to post once I take pics.