Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One step closer....

48 ultrafil with an authentic stanley cup patch

IMG_1597_1-vi.jpg

unfortunately, the customization is completely off

IMG_1595_1-vi.jpg

started to strip it this afternoon which I've never done before. So far things seems to be going well although slow. There's a red outline from glue as I remove the numbers. I hope this can come off when everything is removed. Planned on getting this turned into a (you guessed it) Chelios, but if the red outlines don't come out I'll redo it as a Roenick.

Ahhh, I can't hate on the red and greens. They're cool looking. Plus, they invoke good memories of when the Devils were always lousy. Yay!

NICE Blackhawks jersey too! That bad boy is killer. Bad custom job though. The numbers are way off unfortunately. I may be able to help with that though. PM me if you're interested.

Also, the Canada jerseys were WHJ eBay auctions that kinda got lost in the shuffle so no one really bid on them. I got them for less than half of what they retailed at. GO ME!

Love the Burger Kings! I'm jealous. Hoping to find one one day. Congrats!

This just arrived after much searching and im pretty gutted as i've just realized that the '2's' on the sleeves are waaaay off and as i live in the uk i have no way of changing it. sad.gif

Whats wrong with the 2's? The only thing i can tell is that they look a little skinnier..other then that sweet jersey man, i like those Flames uni's

This just arrived after much searching and im pretty gutted as i've just realized that the '2's' on the sleeves are waaaay off and as i live in the uk i have no way of changing it. sad.gif

Whats wrong with the 2's? The only thing i can tell is that they look a little skinnier..other then that sweet jersey man, i like those Flames uni's

Problem appears to be that its on a Flames jersey!

But naw I think you got it, they appear to be too skinny.

http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/50897223/Getty-Images-Sport

They are skinnier. They should be the same width as the 1's and those don't look like it. It's fixable but obviously tough for him since he doesn't live on the American continent. I wouldn't think a lot of places in the UK have Calgary Flames specs kicking around.

Okay, this is the last one for now. I promise:

eam3rdcirca20081aNikeauthentic-vi.jpg

eam3rdcirca20081bNikeauthentic-vi.jpg

Worn by the King himself, Henrik Lundqvist during the 2008 IIHF World Championships in Canada. It was on May 7th against Switzerland. The team wore throwbacks of the 1957 team that won the country's first gold medal in the tournament. This one could be the pinnacle of my Rangers IIHF collection...unless I can find a Brandon Dubinsky 1960 throwback from May 3rd. That's unlikely though methinks.

Nice Mike...Big time goalie and fellow guitarist Mr. Lundqvist. I like that style. Is that like the older Nike air-knit material?

It's not! It's actually Nike ultrafil. It weighs a ton and feels like a wool blanket. I absolutely love it. It's monstrous too. I could make a tent out of it and still have room for another person!

Mike i hate you....ok maybe its more jealousy..awesome jerseys man i am very jealous, i was ok with the Canada ones but this king Henrik one i couldnt hold it in any more lol

It's not! It's actually Nike ultrafil. It weighs a ton and feels like a wool blanket. I absolutely love it. It's monstrous too. I could make a tent out of it and still have room for another person!

dude can i bask in the glory of the tent?

No. Flyers fans aren't allowed to look at it. You'll get it all 'Philly'. BLECH!

:D

I can't say I blame you haha but in all seriousness they are some amazing jerseys

Mike can I bask in the tent??? That thing is GLORIOUS. Oh and if you people buy my jerseys, I'll make sure to find a way to take photographs of the next haul of mine that will finally all be here by the end of the February.

No. Flyers fans aren't allowed to look at it. You'll get it all 'Philly'. BLECH!

:D

Can I puke on it???

lightning is cornering the market on the burger kings!

Mike wow those are sweet jerseys great job!!!!!

I am very close to unveiling my latest which i think will be well received pictures coming real soon stay tuned

Love the Lundy!!!

eam3rdcirca20081aNikeauthentic-vi.jpg

Worn by the King himself, Henrik Lundqvist during the 2008 IIHF World Championships in Canada. It was on May 7th against Switzerland. The team wore throwbacks of the 1957 team that won the country's first gold medal in the tournament. This one could be the pinnacle of my Rangers IIHF collection...unless I can find a Brandon Dubinsky 1960 throwback from May 3rd. That's unlikely though methinks.

I was in Quebec at the game when Sweden wore those. Loved them. I almost bid on one a while back when WHJ had one. I really really like the throwback look, material and patches on the jersey.That things value will go nothing but UP!.. I really wish Nike made the throwback jerseys available.. I still long for the Italia blue throwback they wore..

italy-vi.jpg

My brother-in-law works for the store that used to customize these. This one was just laying around the shop and he brought it home for me. Once upon a time it had a name on it, but has since been removed. Definitely never used though. The Glades are a local Junior A team around here. I haven't been able to find any info yet on who it could have possibly been.

th_IMG_3525.jpg

th_IMG_3524.jpg

Calciomania, where did you get the Spengler Cup jersey? I know someone who played on the team and would love to pick up one of his jersey.