JeffB

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

EXCELLENT!! My work has been handled by Hall of Famers! I like that. :D

Boy, Borje looks like he got locked in the tanning booth, huh? I don't think Swedes are naturally that tan!

You have a nice appreciation for older hockey for someone who looks as young as you do. Nice, nice jersey and the patch is a great touch.

Nice auto! Congrats!

So i received some new ones...

Erik Christensen Game Worn 10/11 85th Anniversary...let's go RANGERS:)

005-1.jpg

004-3.jpg

Alex Frolov Game Worn 10/11 85th Anniversary...was at Sale and i saved more then 50%. He has a bad season but it's still a Rangers jersey:)

002-3.jpg

001-2.jpg

003-3.jpg

OUTSTANDING!! I can't believe Steiner ships to you all the way in Suisse actually. The patch really makes those jerseys. 50% off is pretty good for a guy who barely played 50% of the season at 50% effort! :D

OUTSTANDING!! I can't believe Steiner ships to you all the way in Suisse actually. The patch really makes those jerseys. 50% off is pretty good for a guy who barely played 50% of the season at 50% effort! :D

yes they ships to me all the way to Switzerland:) that's very nice from Steiner Sports and my next one will be the Alternate Anniversary jersey:)

The Patch is awesome and i love to have home, away now and alternate by end of next month:)

so i calculated the Frolov...i paid 41% of the original price:) thats good because he played maybe on that level this season:) lol

You have a duty to inform me at any time when the Heritage jerseys are available for purchase. Otherwise, your future on this board will be in jeopardy. :thumbsup:

This arrived last week. Claude Giroux 2009-2010 Stanley Cup Finals home jersey worn in games 3 and 4. Size 52 Reebok 2.0. Giroux scored the OT game winning goal in this jersey in Game 3 of the Finals. Wear is light with only a few puck marks. Meigray LOA. Photomatched to loose thread on left sleeve #2. Thanks to Mike for your thoughts on this one.

2956614900105558261S500x500Q85.jpg

2472443010105558261S500x500Q85.jpg

Sweet merciful crap, I have now seen beauty in its purest form. Not only a sweet jersey, that's a piece of history right there.

I must ask -- how are you gonna store that bad boy?

You have a duty to inform me at any time when the Heritage jerseys are available for purchase. Otherwise, your future on this board will be in jeopardy. :thumbsup:

ok i will inform you when i receive a mail with a date. but i heard at February the first heritage Set should be available. And then it will go fast at Steiner sports:)

Sweet merciful crap, I have now seen beauty in its purest form. Not only a sweet jersey, that's a piece of history right there.

I must ask -- how are you gonna store that bad boy?

Not sure. Any suggestions? I usually don't fold my game worn stuff.

Oh really? Okay. I haven't really been keeping up on it at all to be honest. I'm not expecting any miracles. They will be outrageously priced and I'm sure will go fast regardless.

Oh really? Okay. I haven't really been keeping up on it at all to be honest. I'm not expecting any miracles. They will be outrageously priced and I'm sure will go fast regardless.

when you look at the website of steiner you can see the set 1 and 2 jerseys that they still have. and you have only less popular players left. i bought 1 of three frolovs. at the other day all 3 were sold.

i heard also some rumours that the cheapest heritage will be around 750. and they will pre-sell all i think so, because the heritage jerseys are so hot and wanted from many people. it's the only chance to receive a piece of Rangers history there:) at stores you can only buy the 1.0 with heatprinted patches i read. so i hope i will get one...not important which player, but important thats a RANGERS one.

With the history behind it, I'd say it deserves a museum-quality frame-job. However, that jersey is so beautiful, I would just want to stroke and caress it every day.

I just watched the Blackhawks Cup Champs Blu-Ray -- where they showcase great HD footage of all the games in the Cup final -- and I just can't get over how awesome it is that you're in possession of the very same jersey I see Giroux wearing in the two of the sweetest Flyers games in recent memory.

Edited by carsoni4

I think a frame that you can open/close will be nice :thumbsup:

Also, if you can photomatch it, get Claude to sign the picture and put it with the jersey!

Got this back from Cutitng Edge with the correct sleeve 7's this time lol.

WOW! about time!