It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Picked this up off the 'Bay a few weeks ago...Authentic Avs Starter Mesh for $44. Thinking of making this a Forsberg, but not sure where I should get it done. I've been thinking of trying majorleaguelettering...Thoughts?

2690543980105237255spvxfb_th.jpg

Picked this up off the 'Bay a few weeks ago...Authentic Avs Starter Mesh for $44. Thinking of making this a Forsberg, but not sure where I should get it done. I've been thinking of trying majorleaguelettering...Thoughts?

2690543980105237255spvxfb_th.jpg

Make sure they have the proper material before you get it done.

Make sure they have the proper material before you get it done.

Good call! Maybe our resident Avs expert, BurnabyJoe, can provide some advice here?

Nice comforter!

Jk

Great pick ups the Defoe is sharp. Crossed a few off the list eh

Well it is a pretty soft comforter... Next time I'll put the jerseys on top of a leopard-print blanket to add that extra flair.

As for the jerseys, they're pretty good for starters

Got this replica done from MLL

Really impressed with the quality (has the proper font and nameplate that MANY places don't get right after many tries), the price and turn around time

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0263-1.jpg

Hey orangecrush8,

The name font on this jersey is still a bit off. The square in the "R" should be square not rectangular and the rest of the font is a bit off. As far as the numbers go...they look like they are for the old white edge jersey. The 8's are off, they should have rectangular openings now. Also, the boarder on the sleeve and rear numbers is much thicker now. Lastly, the "C" is a bit off. Hate to be the bearer of bad news but I know you got that authentic edge 2010-11 white road jersey and I thought you should know in case you were going to send it to the same guy for customization. Check out this link of a Richards gamer from the 2010 WC.

Richards Jersey

Just scroll down

Hey orangecrush8,

The name font on this jersey is still a bit off. The square in the "R" should be square not rectangular and the rest of the font is a bit off. As far as the numbers go...they look like they are for the old white edge jersey. The 8's are off, they should have rectangular openings now. Also, the boarder on the sleeve and rear numbers is much thicker now. Lastly, the "C" is a bit off. Hate to be the bearer of bad news but I know you got that authentic edge 2010-11 white road jersey and I thought you should know in case you were going to send it to the same guy for customization. Check out this link of a Richards gamer from the 2010 WC.

Richards Jersey

Just scroll down

Hey Rob,

Thanks for that, thankfully Iv already sent my authentic Edge to EPS along with my 2.0 who guaranteed to me they had the exact font and material. In terms for this jersey, its a replica so I wont sweat it considering the price and for how close MLL is to me. I needed a new replica to wear to games and this will do the job!

Ok i havent posted some of my latest so here goes

20$ for a 1.0 edge :) An assist goes to NYIJM29 who posted it in the "DEALS AND STEALS THREAD"

sharks.jpg

80$ a gamer thats been recycled a couple of time will become my personal goalie shirt

remparts.jpg

remparts2.jpg

And last but not least a TBTC GAMER FROM THE 91-92 SEASON ANDRE RACICOT I am working on a photomatch

rcicottbtc.jpg

racicotback.jpg

20$ for a 1.0 edge :) An assist goes to NYIJM29 who posted it in the "DEALS AND STEALS THREAD"

80$ a gamer thats been recycled a couple of time will become my personal goalie shirt

And last but not least a TBTC GMER FORM THE 91-92 SEASON ANDRE RACICOT I am working on a photomatch

Cool pickups! :thumbsup:

Funny thing is "red light" actually won 2 jennings trophies for the lowest goals against average. It helped a little bit he had a hall of famer named KING PATRICK as his goaltending lead.

Poor guy "red light" lol.

It has a huge stick mark on the arm so if anyone runs into any tbtc photos of Racicot please send them over

Good call! Maybe our resident Avs expert, BurnabyJoe, can provide some advice here?

Always more than happy to help! The only place you want to send your jerseys would be Denver Athletic. They have lettered the jerseys the Avs have worn on the ice the entire time the Avalanche team has been in Denver. I wouldn't suggest sending it anywhere else.

That style of jersey had a nameplate and the nameplate material is no longer available through Denver Athletic. The only way you can get nameplates for the Starter jerseys is to buy one and have Denver Athletic cut nameplates out of that jersey itself. It's tough to find a jersey to "cannibalize", but when you find one DA can work some magic, like St. Patrick's Roy:

PatrickRoyStarterback.jpg

My Forsberg:

PeterForsbergburgundyProPlayerback.jpg

Or Akteon's Drury:

ChrisDruryStarterback.jpg

I'm not sure where you can find a blank Starter that you'll be able to cut up, but you never know.

If you have other questions just let me know.

Always more than happy to help! The only place you want to send your jerseys would be Denver Athletic. They have lettered the jerseys the Avs have worn on the ice the entire time the Avalanche team has been in Denver. I wouldn't suggest sending it anywhere else.

That style of jersey had a nameplate and the nameplate material is no longer available through Denver Athletic. The only way you can get nameplates for the Starter jerseys is to buy one and have Denver Athletic cut nameplates out of that jersey itself. It's tough to find a jersey to "cannibalize", but when you find one DA can work some magic, like St. Patrick's Roy:

I'm not sure where you can find a blank Starter that you'll be able to cut up, but you never know.

If you have other questions just let me know.

Thanks for the heads-up and reference pics! I knew I could count on you :thumbsup:

For the record, the last time I ordered a Colorado kit from EPS, they had the Starter mesh material.

Glad to hear I might not have to wait for a blank mesh to show up. I'll give them a shout :D

sharks.jpg

remparts.jpg

remparts2.jpg

And last but not least a TBTC GAMER FROM THE 91-92 SEASON ANDRE RACICOT I am working on a photomatch

rcicottbtc.jpg

racicotback.jpg

Wow, how in the @#$@#$@ did you get that Shorks jersey for that cheap? You sure it's not a fake?