It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

Here is on I picked up last night from someone on Kijiji

Never seen a Starter version of this......but I love this style of jersey and it has that old time sweater feel to it so I picked it up for $30

Can anyone shed light on this.....didn't know Starter made this.....

th_IMG_0001.jpg th_IMG_0002.jpg th_IMG_0003.jpg th_IMG_0004.jpg th_IMG_0005.jpg th_IMG_0006.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is on I picked up last night from someone on Kijiji

Never seen a Starter version of this......but I love this style of jersey and it has that old time sweater feel to it so I picked it up for $30

Can anyone shed light on this.....didn't know Starter made this.....

I have a different style of Maple Leafs acrylic "old time sweater" with a lace up collar. Nice hefty weight to it and runs big for it's size. $20 is a great price for something that's usually $99-$128.

My first gamer. granted, it's basically a high school league, but a gamer nonetheless. Chicago Steel USHL third jersey for Phil Samuelsson who now plays for Boston College. It's a size 56 which is absolutely massive on me even with gear on! I'm not really into gamers as I like to wear my jerseys, but picked this because I love the look of it and wanted to rep my hometown. The quality of the jersey is unbelievable! Basically the same as old CCM ultrafil. Wish all jerseys were still made like this. And for the price, hell, I might buy another!

IMG_1502-vi.jpg

IMG_1505-vi.jpg

IMG_1504-vi.jpg?1294193018

i believe it's photomatched here: http://www.ushl.com/news/story.cfm?id=2608

Is there any other way to grab a Steel jersey online or anything? Another member grabbed a couple for around 100 i believe but i cant find any.

Nice Chi Steel pick up! :thumbsup: Who cares if it is the USHL? It's still a gamer and if the jersey itself has value in your eyes, that's all that counts, right? B) I love the marks on it, by the way.

Not sure why I got these since a.) they fit no one besides Grumpy and his 6 friends at size 36 and b.) they dont really fit into my collection but anywho! Some SandowSK jerseys

PS: Can someone shed some light on these tiny, short "fight" straps?

img0663p.jpg

img0665pg.jpg

img0666do.jpg

img0667a.jpg

img0669n.jpg

The two oilers and islanders jerseys have fight straps of this wee short length:

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/6886/img0664.jpg[/img]

While the bruins jersey is a bit longer

img0668t.jpg

And lastly (and I guess fittingly), the longest one is the Devils jersey

img0670fk.jpg

Directly from the team. I emailed the director of operations.

Love that Steel jersey. Where did you pick it up?

You can call/email the team or go to a game in person and pick one up. Yeah, mountainking posted his pick up a few weeks ago. The new jerseys are edge 2.0. I much prefer the old ultrafil style of SP.

Is there any other way to grab a Steel jersey online or anything? Another member grabbed a couple for around 100 i believe but i cant find any.

Thanks.

Nice Chi Steel pick up! :thumbsup: Who cares if it is the USHL? It's still a gamer and if the jersey itself has value in your eyes, that's all that counts, right? B) I love the marks on it, by the way.

Here is another recent pickup courtesy of the 'bay

One strip job later and we have this.....a Devils christmas tree ultrafil size 52

th_IMG_0001-1.jpg th_IMG_0002-1.jpg

Here is another recent pickup courtesy of the 'bay

One strip job later and we have this.....a Devils christmas tree ultrafil size 52

Nicely done - great pickup.

Now THAT'S what I call a pick-up. Outstanding. Any visible wear on it?

Thanks, I am very pleased lol. There are a couple of faint red paint transfer's on both sleeve's. Both sleeve's have been custimized to take up excess material......making both sleeve's narrower.

Edited by Quagmire

Just arrived.......

Man that is sweet!!! It's got my vote for one of the best WC jerseys yet. How did they get that to you so quickly?

Just arrived.......

Man that is sweet!!! It's got my vote for one of the best WC jerseys yet. How did they get that to you so quickly?

Thanks man....I love it! Barry is a great guy; I had been talking with him when I finished paying for it that I have tickets to the Panthers vs Caps game on Jan 11th...which happens to be my birthday and I wanted to be able to wear it at the game. He promised me that when he got to the office on Monday he would ship it right out. I really enjoy wearing my gamers to the Panthers game....my son and I have season tickets down near the Panthers bench..lol...I love the dirty looks lol

Actually, a couple people have gotten theirs already, right? I know the guy who ordered the Mike Knuble over on gameworn.net got his too. You gotta love that MeiGray crew, huh? They really are awesome.

Actually, a couple people have gotten theirs already, right? I know the guy who ordered the Mike Knuble over on gameworn.net got his too. You gotta love that MeiGray crew, huh? They really are awesome.

Barry is the BOMB! yeah allberts got his yesterday..he lives in DE....I live in South Florida.

Thanks, I am very pleased lol. There are a couple of faint red paint transfer's on both sleeve's. Both sleeve's have been custimized to take up excess material......making both sleeve's narrower.

Are there authentic Crosby tears on it?

Well, probably no tears...but, I'm sure if you look hard enough, you can find the microchip that Bettman had implanted in all the Caps jerseys that were set to go off in the third period to render them incapacitated and allow Pittsburgh to come back and win. Unfortunately for him though, the rain short-circuited everything and the Caps pulled it out!

Wow Quagmire, I'm VERY jealous! VERY nice sir!