It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

Where did you get your Pens jersey customized?

Dangle Sports

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!!!

s3rdcirca20092aReebokauthentic-vi.jpg

s3rdcirca20092bReebokauthentic-vi.jpg

Holy crap am I thrilled that this showed up today! HUGE thanks to George(sungod) for snagging this one for me AND for shipping it out when he did!! You rock dude!

Paul wore this one on Halloween night last year against the Leafs. Very little wear if any but what a killer style! The arm numbers are kiss-cut and the ones on the back are on this massive piece of stiff material that make it feel like a burlap sack! AWESOME!!

Nice jersey pickups by everyone! :thumbsup:

SANTA CAME! WOW! I was expecting this to arrive next year!

After Long last! My most coveted team Canada jersey!

Authentic Nike Swift Size 56 2002 Salt Lake City Olympics Team Canada Captain Mario Lemieux Red Heritage Alt. GOLD MEDAL

DSCF4246.jpg

DSCF4248.jpg

Worn in only 1 game where they lost and considered it jinksed and ever wore it again. I'll be striping the IIHF patch off my blank 02 Canada jersey and slap it on the this one. its fresh out the box so its kinda wrinkled. :)

I believe my 1st post on this forum was in regards to this jersey and where I could buy one. I've now completed my 02 and 2010 team Canada jerseys collection. All the styles. Happy times!

A VERY BIG merry Christmas and thanks too JohnnyOnTheSpot on this one. HIGH-FIVE!. Also, A big "finger" and "Bahumbug!" to the jerk on Ebay who wouldn't sell to Canadians. Your a genius. The jersey made it home anyhow. Don't mess with la familia IJ! :thumbsup:

Family tradition of opening one present Christmas eve, I had a hunch it wasn't clothes...

Buffalo 40th Anniversary Jersey - Size 56 (will be a Miller)

DSC_0750-vi.jpg

LA Kings Black Jersey - Size 54

DSC_0749-vi.jpg

The Kings jersey is for sale for $200 in my for sale thread.

Hello, ALL!

Have to say them new Sabers jerseys are really really something, one side of me thinks they are absolutely DISGUSTING, but the other side just see's some classic-ness (not sure if thats a real word) to them :D

Santa brought me a Team Lativia IIHF jersey that I plan to get Oskaras Bartullis of the Philadelphia Flyers slapped on. can't wait to get it customized, post pics soon...

i know you guys hate that but camera isn't in reach at this second :D

^Nice jersey. Were they selling authentics? If so, do you remember pricing?

I don't believe they had the authentic ones. They might have been around somewhere.

They didn't, I asked

I bought one tonight at Slovakia v Germany - they're $129 and have S-3XL if anyone is looking, I'll be going to more games this week and will pick them up for people. Just PM me

174.jpg

175.jpg

Heh I have a ticket package and saw those. If they were being offered as retail authentic I may have tried to get one. Guys who are at the World juniors, PM me and I'll gladly meet up with you. I'm going to all the games and would love to meet more US fans (especially with all the a****** homer canadian fans invading Buffalo). I don't want to clog up the thread with World Junior posts, but the US jerseys looked great on the ice, even if the team played like s***.

Here's my reaction to day one of the tournament and it sums up my feelings pretty much

http://5-hole.com/2010/12/26/world-juniors-day-1-recap-canadians-suck/

Pick on the Eagles fans huh? Im American and Im sure if the games were being played in Canada there would have been more than 1300 fans at the Sweden-Norway game...Thats embarassing.

Slightly cheaper ($93.72 USD) at NikeStore, appear to have all sizes as well:

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?&wfp=true#l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-335815

Thanks for the tip- I just grabbed one up. Don't imagine I'll see them that cheap elsewhere.

I still don't understand why Nike can't make the retail jersey accurate to the on-ice jersey.

The shoulder panels are cut wrong, the swoosh is in the wrong spot and it's in the Swift template.

It looks to me as if the on-ice retro jersey is a regular cut jersey, same as in Vancouver, not a Swift cut.

Is the retail jersey royal or navy blue? Hard to tell from pics.

I still don't understand why Nike can't make the retail jersey accurate to the on-ice jersey.

The shoulder panels are cut wrong, the swoosh is in the wrong spot and it's in the Swift template.

It looks to me as if the on-ice retro jersey is a regular cut jersey, same as in Vancouver, not a Swift cut.

Is the retail jersey royal or navy blue? Hard to tell from pics.

It is royal