JeffB

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got this in the post today, got it for a great price also :D

Nice! I've been waiting for an Olympiques jersey to make into a Giroux and almost died when I saw this on eBay! You're lucky it wasn't an XL or it would have been mine haha, I saw it literally minutes after he listed it. Great pickup!

YESSSSSSSSS:

nTitans3rdcirca2005SPauthentic-vi.jpg

Titans3rdcirca2005bSPauthentic-vi.jpg

AWESOME!! I've been looking for this style FOREVER and I finally got it...AND it's a Chris Thomspon captains' jersey too. I'm in Happyland.

They also wore it in the pre-season game vs. the Phantoms.

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2687175180106460649ivosJQ

...I was at both of those games. I guess that explains why I didn't know about the patch hahaha.

Very nice jersey! :thumbsup:

Thanks! I've always wanted a Khabby Jets jersey, so it's great. Very happy with the job that IJ did, and turnaround time was pretty fast given the time of year. One thing that has always puzzled me regarding Jets jerseys is that the replicas have never had the "Goals for Kids" patch. Even when the team was in WPG, CCM never included the patch on replicas for some reason. I have one of them on order, so I'll be slapping that on the shoulder, along with the final season "thanks for the memories" patch on the chest.

YESSSSSSSSS:

nTitans3rdcirca2005SPauthentic-vi.jpg

Titans3rdcirca2005bSPauthentic-vi.jpg

AWESOME!! I've been looking for this style FOREVER and I finally got it...AND it's a Chris Thomspon captains' jersey too. I'm in Happyland.

Sweet jersey, I alwas liked the Titans jerseys when they were a team. Always fun hockey too and real cheap.

Been busy...hunting/finding..and finally got the pc back :thumbsup:

Photo'd all the new arrivals into one webshot file.....to avoid blocking up this forum.new arrivals..

Photo'd all the new arrivals into one webshot file.....to avoid blocking up this forum.new arrivals..

Great pick ups ... couple questions for you ...

1) On the authentic Rangers "Heritage" 3rd does it have the retired numbers on the back inside hem? I had heard rumblings that only ones bought from MSG had that, but never heard for sure.

2) Are you accepting applications to be added to your will? B)

Thanks! I've always wanted a Khabby Jets jersey, so it's great. Very happy with the job that IJ did, and turnaround time was pretty fast given the time of year. One thing that has always puzzled me regarding Jets jerseys is that the replicas have never had the "Goals for Kids" patch. Even when the team was in WPG, CCM never included the patch on replicas for some reason. I have one of them on order, so I'll be slapping that on the shoulder, along with the final season "thanks for the memories" patch on the chest.

I have seen that patch on a CCM replica.

WOW! What a collection!

Seriously, how rich are you? hah

I'm guessing a lot of those numbered jerseys are gamers (considering the rare patches)?

I love the Kamensky jersey. I've always wanted one, ever since I was following the finals in 1996.

EDIT: ######!! I just looked at the rest of your albums. It's insane. You have you very own NHL museum, incredible stuff!

Just received this 2001-02 SP Philadelphia Phantoms TBTC jersey size 58. The Phantoms wore these TBTC jerseys for one game that season. Bob Dailey and other Flyers Alumni were honored that night. Jersey was worn by him during on ice events (puck drop, etc.) and for a meet and greet after the game. Signed in black sharpie marker on rear #2. Jersey was auctioned off after the game. Photo of original owner and Bob Dailey holding the jersey was included.

2098184120105558261S500x500Q85.jpg

2539072160105558261S500x500Q85.jpg

Got this in the mail yesterday! I think he's Fire Boudreau's favorite defenseman of all-time...right?! :lol:

DSCN3668-vi.jpg

DSCN3669-vi24.jpg

I saw that on ebay for a while, nice to see you picked it up!

Make sure you pop the collar while wearing that.

:lol: It came with a pre-popped polo and a stencil to add the sweet tribal tats on the sleeves!!! :lol:

Very Amazing collection :)

That game worn Burger King is a sure Gem!

Where did you find that 30th anniversary Kings and BK gamer jerseys?

Very Amazing collection :)

That game worn Burger King is a sure Gem!

Where did you find that 30th anniversary Kings and BK gamer jerseys?

http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=57&lotid=28

It amazes me how that "gimmick" jersey continues to fetch HUGE amounts

Here are my new babies...sorry for the s***ty quality photos. Another job well done by Don at MLL.

girouxbackmll.JPG

hexttallfrontMLL.JPG

hextallbackMLL.JPG

Nice jerseys! Its nice to see the correct font on the WC jersey. You dont see that very often. You have inspired me to fix up my winter classic which has the incorrect font on it. How much was it to do the WC jersey at MLL?