It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

That's certainly a welcome surprise, huh? It's nice to hear that they've gotten SOMETHING right. How about the WC patch? Is it the nice embroidered one?

It's the embroidered patch. The material for the jersey is kind of weird, it's not the normal replica Edge and it's not the AHL replica Edge. It's more like the old CCM material but feels more thin. The shoulder yoke is properly shaped unlike the old replica Edge that kind of looked more pointy.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's the embroidered patch. The material for the jersey is kind of weird, it's not the normal replica Edge and it's not the AHL replica Edge. It's more like the old CCM material but feels more thin. The shoulder yoke is properly shaped unlike the old replica Edge that kind of looked more pointy.

Good choice of player. They have been using RBK era 550 material and cut for the Winter Classic jerseys, and I think all the patches were embroidered too.

Couldn't argue with the free one day customization on NHL.com and surprisingly, they used real sewn numbers and not the cheap one layer heat sealed plastic ones.

Man that is a sick jersey, im strongly thinking about getting one now.

Congrats to all who picked stuff up. I too will have some nice additions to show everyone, i am waiting on my edge Kings anniversary jersey to arrive before i post.

Nope. The Preds and Canucks 3rd jerseys were the first hockey jerseys to have that stupid flap on the back. They both showed up on the ice in 2001.

I am trying to post pics but it's not working. What am I doing wrong?

Nope. The Preds and Canucks 3rd jerseys were the first hockey jerseys to have that stupid flap on the back. They both showed up on the ice in 2001.

The 2002 and 2003 All-Star jerseys had that cool flap too. Guess we all should have seen these jerseys as a clue as to what was coming in the future.

Sakic2002AllStar.jpg

Sakic2002AllStarback.jpg

I love those Pred's jerseys just for all the little quirky details. They had the "diaper flap" before it became trendy. They also have a squared off neck that's interesting. I also love the gold mesh with the navy blue underneath - it's great up close but at a distance causes the "burnt mustard" look.

2580641280106865288izfkxj_th.jpg

2007832260106865288dEPQUx_th.jpg

This is a recent one I just got done.

Brilliant edit: Fixed images.

2580641280106865288izfkxj_th.jpg

2007832260106865288dEPQUx_th.jpg

This is a recent one I just got done.

Brilliant edit: Fixed images.

Nice collection of jerseys but I am pretty sure greenlife52 never wore that style of Bears SP jersey, since the Caps didn't go back to Hershey until the RBK era. In any event you should purge greenlife52 from your collection because he sucks. :D

Where did you get the Neuvirth jersey from?

<a  href=2408799420106865288S600x600Q85.jpg' alt=

2629282430106865288S600x600Q85.jpg

2422149370106865288S600x600Q85.jpg

[url=http://sports.webshots.com/photo/269065297

Here's a few more I had done.

How did they get permission to go sans nameplates? I thought those were mandatory.

Well, the Kings are only wearing them four times this year so they probably just requested to go nameless for those four games only. The Canucks did the same thing on their 40th anny jerseys. They'll be wearing them more often than four times though.

How did they get permission to go sans nameplates? I thought those were mandatory.

I believe they were granted permission by the league to wear them without namebars, like the Canucks for their 40th Anniversary jerseys.

That's a 1.0 Kings throwback is it not? I don't see the double elbows representative of a gamer. My eyes could be lying to me.

That's a 1.0 Kings throwback is it not? I don't see the double elbows representative of a gamer. My eyes could be lying to me.

I thought the same thing. Either way, it is still a beautiful jersey :thumbsup:

No it's not a gamer. It's a 1.0. I love it. These will be tough to get all year. Next I want a 40th Canucks.......Daniel Sedin.

My Jerseys

No it's not a gamer. It's a 1.0. I love it. These will be tough to get all year. Next I want a 40th Canucks.......Daniel Sedin.

My Jerseys

Where did you get the customization on your alternate Stamkos done? It looks almost exactly like mine

I went to the post office today to drop off my Crosby that's going back to Cutting Edge to fix the 7's they did wrong :angry: but this was waiting there to be picked up which changed my attitude to this :D

2635183140105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2771092130105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

I can't say enough nice things about the seller of the jersey. He actually was contacted after the auction ended and was offered about 2.5 times more then what the auction ended at for the jersey but wouldn't sell because he wanted to honour the auction. He passed on the other guys e-mail to me and I also kindly refused his offer.

I went to the post office today to drop off my Crosby that's going back to Cutting Edge to fix the 7's they did wrong :angry: but this was waiting there to be picked up which changed my attitude to this :D

I can't say enough nice things about the seller of the jersey. He actually was contacted after the auction ended and was offered about 2.5 times more then what the auction ended at for the jersey but wouldn't sell because he wanted to honour the auction. He passed on the other guys e-mail to me and I also kindly refused his offer.

Very nice jersey!

You gotta respect a seller like that.