It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

Nice pickup Madflava. The retro Capitals jerseys are sharp. Like where they placed the WC patch. I would make it a #8

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very nice pick up madflava! B)

I would make it a #8

I agree as well. :thumbsup:

The awesomeness of those Caps jerseys makes up for the uglyness of the Pens ones. I'm quite jealous.

Just picked up my pre-order from the Capitals Team Store. Authentic Capitals WC jersey size 50. Sorry for the bad pics from my cellphone. They blue at the bottom of the jersey is not as dark as in the pics. Upon inspecting the jersey I think it is an Edge 1.0 as the material is similar to my Caps Away 1.0. My guess is the game worn jerseys will be Edge 2.0. Overall, I really like the jersey. It doesn't hold a candle to my 1990 White Authentic but it will be nice seeing the current players wearing these. I still haven't decided who I am going to put on it. I'll wait until after the WC.

That jersey looks a lot sharper than I thought it was going to. Go with JC74. That's who going on mine.

That jersey looks a lot sharper than I thought it was going to. Go with JC74. That's who going on mine.

Not an MG52? You've gone soft.

My choice would be Semin. Just for the name and who doesn't love seeing semin on the back of someone's jersey?

package from Brilliant! I got today-

2461260830105244266S500x500Q85.jpg

2689501220105244266S500x500Q85.jpg

Couple of new arrivals today, coincidentally both Rangers-related:

2848542800105040840S500x500Q85.jpg2016475220105040840S500x500Q85.jpg

Got this from SportsK and had them use a nameplate. Not the exact FF patch but it will have to do for now until I can find the real deal. Haven't seen a loose FF patch for sale since 2007.

2069891000105040840S500x500Q85.jpg2218559590105040840S500x500Q85.jpg

Got this from ewillia from JC. EDGE 2.0 GI jersey from the 35 seasons patch game vs the Rangers. Wilson signed with the Columbus p**** CannonsBlue Jackets in the offseason and made the team out of training camp.

Wilson signed with the Columbus p**** CannonsBlue Jackets in the offseason.

I believe I have a new nickname for the Jackets...

How is the quality of the Wisconsin jersey? When I was considering making a Dany Heatley (when they had three color letters - red/white/red) the adidas jerseys available in and around the arena were just horrid, thin mesh screen printed JUNK. Yours looks like a quality piece.

How is the quality of the Wisconsin jersey? When I was considering making a Dany Heatley (when they had three color letters - red/white/red) the adidas jerseys available in and around the arena were just horrid, thin mesh screen printed JUNK. Yours looks like a quality piece.

It's an air-knit comparable to a CCM 550. The letters on mine are embroidered.

I had been meaning to post it, but when I was out in Madison for the game over thanksgiving weekend I got to check out the new replica jersesys. Not bad - like 550's, maybe a little thinner with decent twill lettering.

Flyers 2.0 courtesy of Meigray

IMG_0186.jpg

Im deciding between Leino, Giroux and Pronger

Flyers 2.0 courtesy of Meigray

IMG_0186.jpg

Im deciding between Leino, Giroux and Pronger

Nice! What size is that? Too many Giroux jerseys out there. Don't trust that Leino will be around forever. Do a Pronger, Briere, or Timonen.

Its a size 52, and doesn't Briere wear size 52?

If so I think that would be appropriate!

Its a size 52, and doesn't Briere wear size 52?

If so I think that would be appropriate!

Yes, and with the playoff run he had, it would be a nice tribute. EPS can do it up nicely. You could add the patch if you want to. Make sure they do an Edge nameplate and that they use last years numbers. Timonen wore a 56 and Pronger a 58+. I think Leino wore a 56.

Yeah, I picked up a Black and White 2.0, black will become a Remember the Spectrum patched Richards captain's jersey, a la this photo:

richie_mrsnider.jpg

And the white will become a Briere SCF jersey to commemorate what should have been a Conn Smythe performance.

Wouldn't you much rather have a Randy Jones Spectrum commerative jersey? :lol:

I was at and photographed that game as well....

http://sports.webshots.com/album/579275329hichJZ

Wouldn't you much rather have a Randy Jones Spectrum commerative jersey? :lol:

I was at and photographed that game as well....

http://sports.webshots.com/album/579275329hichJZ

Not a bad idea on the Richards jersey!

Yeah, I picked up a Black and White 2.0, black will become a Remember the Spectrum patched Richards captain's jersey, a la this photo:

richie_mrsnider.jpg

And the white will become a Briere SCF jersey to commemorate what should have been a Conn Smythe performance.

Were the Remember the Spectrum patches available to the public?