It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

Very nice Sabres additions. I still love those old black jerseys. And for some reason the number 74...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well i bit the bullet and bought my #2 on my grail list and boy did it cost me major $$$$$. without any further ado i bring you:

IMG_0423.jpg

IMG_0422.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

A 1984-1985 Hammered Mats Naslund jersey

Mats has a cult following here in montreal and i would say was by far the most popular player for a strech of 5 years 85 to to 89-90 season,

As a kid i can remember going to the forum in the standing section and barely being able to see but always being able to hear the announcer say But Compter par le numero 26 goal scored by number 26 MATS NASLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUND.

Now the little viking will take his place next to my other childhood heroes. I can still hear the late great Claude Mouton announcing Mats Nasluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuund

WOW! Outstanding! That is one rare jersey too with the old CCM patch on the hem and the garter style fight strap. Any decent repairs or wear on it?

1984-85 Vancouver Canucks CCM "V" Gamer, either used in the regular season by Crawford or Stevens. The jersey was taken and had a nameplate change to "GLENN" for the upcoming draft for player Brian Glynn, however the nameplate was spelled incorrectly. The Canucks ended up trading the pick and never drafted Glynn who eventually was drafted in 88 by the Calgary Flames. The jersey came from the collection of the late Canucks Trainer Ken "Doc" Fleger who was their equipment manager from 79-88.

Considering Crawford and Stevens only played 1 and 6 games respectively, it has decent wear for 7 games.

Nice rare style considering CCM only made this jersey for 1 year before changing to the Flying Skate.

The nameplate however is immaculate as it never saw use after it was applied.

2782039860105170938S200x200Q85.jpg2431454320105170938S200x200Q85.jpg2372286670105170938S200x200Q85.jpg2837782430105170938S200x200Q85.jpg2689122150105170938S200x200Q85.jpg

Hi Mike ,The NALSUND is absolutely hammered over 40+ repairs dozens of stick marks tons of piling on the inside the jersey is a absolute beauty. I am going to take some high res pis and i was hoping you could help me photomatch it there was nothing on getty that was useful and nothing on google images.

THI IS JUST A GORGEOUS jersey ...i am so happy its nuts

Well i bit the bullet and bought my #2 on my grail list and boy did it cost me major $$$$$. without any further ado i bring you:

IMG_0423.jpg

Uggggh, you may as well post a Chris Nilan jersey while you're at it and shoot me in the head now.....

:fight:

LOL jk, very nice pickup! Le petit viking!! I remember too many of his goals on Gosselin, in 87 playoffs...

I've had plenty of battles arguing bewteen the best Left Wingers during those days with Mats Naslund and Michel Goulet!!!! wow... that was hockey!!!!!

Nice jersey... I'd love a Game Worn of either Goulet and Stastny, so can imagine how happy you are acquiring that jersey!!!!

Here's a nice set of Rangers team-issue 6100s (a 56 & a 58) and Edge 1.0s (both 56s) from the MeiGray clearance section.

I know I swore I'd never buy a Edge 1.0 out of protest, but at $75 a pop, I couldn't pass them up. I just wish blue Rangers jerseys were this easy to find.

rangers_team_issue.jpg

I did notice something curious when putting these away after taking the picture. One of the 6100's had a different RBK patch on the back.

rangers_6100_error.jpg

Since the jersey came from MeiGray and still has the sleeve tag, I know it's legit, but I've never seen another like it. I checked all the gamers on MeiGray and didn't see any others. The "born on" date for the one with the red is 06/09/06 where as top one was 10/25/05, so it's not like it was an early version of the RBK 6100s. Frankly I'm stumped.

I ordered a 6100 NYR from MeiGray's clearance a while ago and it had the blue RBK logo. I was going to get "Suck" sewn on under the rangers, but couldn't do it to a pro stock jersey. I am getting soft. :P

I have a goulet game worn that i am thinking of selling

:o

let me know when you're done thinking about it,

and I'll never bash your habs again, LOL

You can always make an offer for the goulet it absollutely hammered (photo matched)and full of pulls and stickmarks. Im looking for about 3.5k but if thats a little too pricey for you i have a gorgeous Blue Reggie Savage that i am willing to part with

While I respect the awesomeness of the 2.0s, those Leafs jerseys just look so plain. I'm glad they finally added back the waist stripes and shoulder patches.

While I respect the awesomeness of the 2.0s, those Leafs jerseys just look so plain. I'm glad they finally added back the waist stripes and shoulder patches.

I'll admit they are a little too plain for my liking but look a lot better once they're done up. Laying my 1.0's and 2.0's side by side you really appreciate the greatness of the 2.0's so much more.

WAKE UP REEBOK and start selling 2.0's

I'll admit they are a little too plain for my liking but look a lot better once they're done up. Laying my 1.0's and 2.0's side by side you really appreciate the greatness of the 2.0's so much more.

WAKE UP REEBOK and start selling 2.0's

I have a blank Red Wings 2.0 coming in the mail. Can't wait to get it. I got a good deal on a 1.0 a little while ago, and I knew it was just going to sit in my closet - it felt flimsier than my CCM replica jerseys. I probably paid more for it than you since I didn't get it on clearance, but it still came in well below retail price. I also offloaded the 1.0 on ebay for more than I paid for it initially, so I don't mind so much.

I can't understand for the life of me why Reebok thought that the 1.0 material was a good idea.

Those Leafs at least needed a bottom hem stripe. That would of made it halfway decent looking.

I love the 1.0s :(

Can't really see why people complain about the material. If I'm not mistaken, the jersey was supposed to be lighter to begin with. However, if I ever found a decent priced Lightning 2.0 I would snap it up in a jiffy.