It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

-Phillies Phanatic jersey, child Medium, authentic: This is one that's guaranteed to stand out at the stadium. My girlfriend's always wanted a Phanatic jersey, and EPS helped me make it happen. It was hard enough hunting down the children's jersey (she's skinny haha), as the new ones are absolute garbage so I had to find a circa 2005ish one to get a decent logo. Plus they stopped putting out authentic kid sizes, so all that was available were those crappy screen printed twill ones. This one looks absolutely fantastic and I can't wait to give her this jersey for Christmas:

chrishanseng.jpg

Oh, and the "C" should be further up on the Preds jersey.

http://www.iwn.fi/~dana/gw_players/Timonen_06_navy_set3.html

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got this in last week but havent had access to a camera until now

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

Will be customized with Richards

She's just skinny. I promise she's legal.

And you're right, I thought it looked off. Oh well, I'll contact them and send it back next order.

Got this in last week but havent had access to a camera until now

Will be customized with Richards

Very Nice.

Okay, next time I see a new post in this thread, I want it to be instructions for me to buy a blank Red Wings white EDGE 2.0 jersey...OR ELSE!

Same here. I don't like my jerseys too big though, so I'm probably going to have to wait for one that was intended for Hudler. Or I guess I could just go get a Hudler GU/GI.

Honestly, that jersey was one of the hardest to match up and I don't care haha. I've looked over every picture I could find, and they're all different. I'm happy with what I got. You also have to remember that the jersey for the Phanatic is GIANT as opposed to a child's medium, so there are going to be some discrepancies.

chrishanseng.jpg

http://www.iwn.fi/~dana/gw_players/Timonen_06_navy_set3.html

Compared to this pic, the 4s appear to be off-center also. And I'm not 100% certain on this one but do the long slanted part of the 4 appear to be shorter on yours than the gamer?

and uh.. some might like em hairy! :D

I hate you all.

Don't hate the players, hate the game.

I double hate you for saying that.

I hate you all.

I defend Johnny's right to date a hirsute girl - it's Philly afterall it's not like he had a choice.

moustache.jpg

I got some nice ones in today courtesy of two of the greatest people in the world. One of which is a member here!

2010-11 Los Angeles Kings Opening Night 1970 throwback from game against Vancouver:

rdcirca2010ReebokEDGEauthentic-vi.jpg

dcirca2010bReebokEDGEauthentic-vi.jpg

Team Ireland jersey(courtesy of Mr. IIHF):

alTeamcirca2009Tacklaauthentic-vi.jpg

lTeamcirca2009bTacklaauthentic-vi.jpg

Wow! Those are very nice pick-ups. :) Love the LA Kings Throwbacks.

Yeah, it's awesome. I absolutely love it. A friend of mine who works for and with the team out there got it for me from the team shop last week. Needless to say, he rocks! The Ireland one is great too. They're very hard to find apparently.

Yeah, it's awesome. I absolutely love it. A friend of mine who works for and with the team out there got it for me from the team shop last week. Needless to say, he rocks! The Ireland one is great too. They're very hard to find apparently.

That Mitchell is Killer. The Canucks throwback jerseys from that game start at $1,000... It's highway robbery.

Can anyone imagine paying 1K for an Andrew Alberts sweat catcher :S

Did they have any other players left or did you request the Mitchell jersey?

Well, I went with Willie because, according to the site, it sounded like it had the most 'wear' on it. There's a couple noticable marks on the back and some on the shoulders. That and it was the cheapest of the known-name ones. None of them are beat-up since they're one-game-wonders but I like having at least SOMETHING visible to hockey wear on it.