It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

I love the 1.0s :(

Can't really see why people complain about the material. If I'm not mistaken, the jersey was supposed to be lighter to begin with. However, if I ever found a decent priced Lightning 2.0 I would snap it up in a jiffy.

Spend a bunch of money on a jersey, only to have it snag. I'm not kidding, the material sucks that much. I was looking through some 1.0 Red Wings winter classic jerseys at a local sporting goods store, and most of them had snags just from people trying them on.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1984-85 Vancouver Canucks CCM "V" Gamer, either used in the regular season by Crawford or Stevens. The jersey was taken and had a nameplate change to "GLENN" for the upcoming draft for player Brian Glynn, however the nameplate was spelled incorrectly. The Canucks ended up trading the pick and never drafted Glynn who eventually was drafted in 88 by the Calgary Flames. The jersey came from the collection of the late Canucks Trainer Ken "Doc" Fleger who was their equipment manager from 79-88.

Considering Crawford and Stevens only played 1 and 6 games respectively, it has decent wear for 7 games.

Nice rare style considering CCM only made this jersey for 1 year before changing to the Flying Skate.

The nameplate however is immaculate as it never saw use after it was applied.

I swapped emails with the guy selling it and thought that I had an agreement to purchase it...about two hours later I clearly see that's not the case. He also never responded to any follow-ups.

I'm not bitter. :glare:

(Seriously, I'm glad this one stayed within the extended family here)

Good stuff in this thread lately. Love the old Habs jersey.

Here's my most recent one to be photographed.That's the #16 Brett Hull retirement patch on the chest.

2862655800100337552S425x425Q85.jpg 2412272540100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

I swapped emails with the guy selling it and thought that I had an agreement to purchase it...about two hours later I clearly see that's not the case. He also never responded to any follow-ups.

I'm not bitter. :glare:

(Seriously, I'm glad this one stayed within the extended family here)

All part of the game unfortunately. Still mad some douchebags started a bidding war on the team USA jerseys that MeiGray was auctioning that ended today. Guess I'll be buying a different gamer I've had my eye on.

My birthday present came in the mail today--the Habs Ultrafil from MeiGray. My mom told me to make sure it is right, not knowing MeiGray is the best, and she saw the size of the jersey and was shocked at how big it was. The 60s are HUGE! I am also loving the ultrafil. Can't wear it/see it again for 26 days. :(

Picked up two Team Canada rain coats *ahem* I mean jerseys.

White 58 - Will be a Crosby (same jersey as the game winner was scored in)

DSC_0738-2.jpg

Red 58 - Will be a Weber

DSC_0737-1.jpg

Kessel Leafs Jersey - Jersey isn't new but the signature is.

DSC_0739-1.jpg

Picked up two Team Canada rain coats *ahem* I mean jerseys.

Nice Canada jerseys. I'm really on the fence about getting one myself but there are a couple other things I want to buy first before picking one up.

Did you get the Kessel signed at Frozen Pond? I was going to get mine signed as well but was too busy that day. How was the lineup?

Nice Canada jerseys. I'm really on the fence about getting one myself but there are a couple other things I want to buy first before picking one up.

Did you get the Kessel signed at Frozen Pond? I was going to get mine signed as well but was too busy that day. How was the lineup?

I would definitely recommend getting a Canada jersey. They are awesome. Hockey Experts on Dixie near the airport has a ton of them though.

Yeah I was at Frozen Pond a few weeks ago, the lineup was alright. I think the price scared some people off, only took about an hour and I had gotten there about 20 minutes before signing time, and I chatted with Phil for a few minutes about my dad's friend's aunt and and uncle that he billeted with when he played for the USA Development Team in Michigan.

HA! The Swift jerseys do feel like raincoats, don't they? God, that material is awful. I still think I'm gonna rip it whenever I handle it.

HA! The Swift jerseys do feel like raincoats, don't they? God, that material is awful. I still think I'm gonna rip it whenever I handle it.

Those extra strong Glad garbage bags are made from Nike Swift material. :lol:

This just in:

onalTeamcirca2002Nikeauthentic-vi.jpg

nalTeamcirca2002bNikeauthentic-vi.jpg

niketags-vi.jpg

Worn during the 2002 Olympics against Finland, I believe. I remember watching that game at the bar with all my friends. That really was a great tournament.

Keep the Canada jerseys coming!

*GRAILS*

Authentic Team Canada 2002 Salt Lake City Olympics Size 52 /w IIHF patch. GOLD MEDAL! This will be a Lemieux also. Goes without saying for me :thumbsup:

DSCF4242.jpg

Authentic Team Canada 2010 Vancouver Olympics Size 56. Need another Crosby Kit from Nike now. Hope they are still around :unsure:

DSCF4224.jpg

FYI: The Olympic Flame logo on the backs of the authentic jerseys are MUCH larger then the ones on the replicas.

Authentic Montreal Canadiens Jean Béliveau. 10 Cups as a player. 1980's CCM Ultrafil /W Lace-up Neck?!?!? Not sure what era its from guys but I had to buy it. I'm posting a few extra shots.

DSCF4227.jpg

DSCF4241.jpg

DSCF4232.jpg

DSCF4236.jpg

DSCF4234.jpg

The neck is what throws me off cuz its not from that era but its true too Béliveau's era. It came with a signed photo also with "Hockey night in Canada" written on a sticker on back. Any help from the Habs experts would be great.

This just in:

Worn during the 2002 Olympics against Finland, I believe. I remember watching that game at the bar with all my friends. That really was a great tournament.

Very nice! we got a theme going on in here almost lol.

^Very nice pickups. Please let us all know about the kit situation from Nike.

Hey cool. I've never seen the collar like that before. Made for a lace-up. I like that. Maybe it's a honor night or specialty jersey made specifically FOR Beliveau. If that's the case, hold on to that bad boy because it's probably worth a buttload. Either way though, that's very sharp. The Canada ones are nice too.

Argh. Stupid Canadian jerks.

:D :D

Got this jersey yesterday. Karl Dykhuis 1994-1996 game worn white home jersey CCM/Maska size 56 from the days of the Spectrum. The photos may not show it, but this jersey is hammered. Tons of repairs on each sleeve, fabric pulls, and unrepaired holes throughout. The front has a ton of dried up blood and the inside shows major pilling under each arm, on the elbows, and near the fight strap. Aquired from Classic Auctions November 2010 auction.

2034569030105558261S500x500Q85.jpg

2950791640105558261S500x500Q85.jpg

Nice, Rob. That thing is beat up. Those are the best kind of jerseys and unfortunately, in this day of multiple sets and specialty jerseys, we don't see ones like that anymore. It's pretty strange that they left the Center Ice/Mise au Jeu tag in the collar too. Perhaps this was a jersey hastily made from a retail one in the team shop? Interesting!

Nice, Rob. That thing is beat up. Those are the best kind of jerseys and unfortunately, in this day of multiple sets and specialty jerseys, we don't see ones like that anymore. It's pretty strange that they left the Center Ice/Mise au Jeu tag in the collar too. Perhaps this was a jersey hastily made from a retail one in the team shop? Interesting!

Yes. I have only seen this tag left in some of the Nike gamers I have. The LeClair I have has the Center Ice tag in it still. It looks like the one side of the tag in the Dykhuis was re-sewn by the trainer by hand. Not sure why it is still there.

Nice USA jersey Mike.

This page is full of win. Great pickups everybody especially the 02 and 10 Canada gold medal jerseys. Sorry Brilliant, maybe you'll beat us in 2014.

Got this jersey yesterday. Karl Dykhuis 1994-1996 game worn white home jersey CCM/Maska size 56 from the days of the Spectrum. The photos may not show it, but this jersey is hammered. Tons of repairs on each sleeve, fabric pulls, and unrepaired holes throughout. The front has a ton of dried up blood and the inside shows major pilling under each arm, on the elbows, and near the fight strap. Aquired from Classic Auctions November 2010 auction.

2034569030105558261S500x500Q85.jpg

2950791640105558261S500x500Q85.jpg

Love that jersey......btw.....there is a dykhuis down the street in my neirbourhood......i don´t wanna mess with those two. :stickhndl:....not like in the movies, i tell you that! :(

Hey Tom... Don't knock it till you try it!!! Like Garth Algar says.."Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwe" ;)

Just picked up my pre-order from the Capitals Team Store. Authentic Capitals WC jersey size 50. Sorry for the bad pics from my cellphone. They blue at the bottom of the jersey is not as dark as in the pics. Upon inspecting the jersey I think it is an Edge 1.0 as the material is similar to my Caps Away 1.0. My guess is the game worn jerseys will be Edge 2.0. Overall, I really like the jersey. It doesn't hold a candle to my 1990 White Authentic but it will be nice seeing the current players wearing these. I still haven't decided who I am going to put on it. I'll wait until after the WC.

5232695293_e2d6733eab_z_d.jpg

5233304552_3450cef50d_z_d.jpg