It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

Is that good my Stamkos looks like yours? Dangle Sports.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great to hear that people still live with some honour in this world. Great of him to decline the offer. Sweet jersey too, despite the fact I am not partial to Leafs jerseys I can appreciate it's retro glory.

Outstanding!! What size is it? 52 or 48? Apparently, they only came in those two sizes.

It's a 48 number 1554/1931

I'm still shocked the seller didn't take the other offer and stiff me because it was a lot of money.

Whats the going rate for those Leafs jerseys?

Whats the going rate for those Leafs jerseys?

I won it for $250 but already have been offered $600 for it so I guess the going rate is somewhere in there. Also, if somebody has another one of these and likes the offer I can give you that person's e-mail.

I went to the post office today to drop off my Crosby that's going back to Cutting Edge to fix the 7's they did wrong :angry: but this was waiting there to be picked up which changed my attitude to this :D

2635183140105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2771092130105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

I can't say enough nice things about the seller of the jersey. He actually was contacted after the auction ended and was offered about 2.5 times more then what the auction ended at for the jersey but wouldn't sell because he wanted to honour the auction. He passed on the other guys e-mail to me and I also kindly refused his offer.

I wish the Leafs would bring that jersey style back. I think it would make an awesome throw back.

Received my finished Probert jersey from the shop today. Awesome looking ultrafil jersey I got a good deal on from ebay. This is the same one I stripped, documented in this thread: http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=2989

My first time stripping a jersey, so I think everything went really well for being my first time. The jersey, including the customization charge, came in well under $200 so I'm pleased.

img6128f.jpg

I won it for $250 but already have been offered $600 for it so I guess the going rate is somewhere in there. Also, if somebody has another one of these and likes the offer I can give you that person's e-mail.

$600? Wow, that's nuts.

Big brother came in today courtesy of Brilliant (thank you!)

nothing is better than ultrafil

IMG_4373-vi.jpg

with it's smaller All-Star ultrafil brother

IMG_4376-vi.jpg

Now if I could only find a white ultrafil I'd have my grail.

nice Amerks throwback... wish they sold authentics

Thanks, got it with the intention of getting it made into a Paetsch but he left the team before they wore it. I might wait to see if Gudbranson plays late in the season and get him.

Holy crap dude! I was wondering who got that Kazakhstan pro jersey too. That one is beautiful. The Hungary one is pretty wild too. I don't think I've ever seen that style.