It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Speaking of new arrivals, I got the kits for these in yesterday and finished them up today:

ngerscirca1996Starterauthentic-vi.jpg

gerscirca1996bStarterauthentic-vi.jpg

lTeam3rdcirca2004Nikeauthentic-vi.jpg

Team3rdcirca2004bNikeauthentic-vi.jpg

The only thing I need is a nameplate for the Falcons jersey. I didn't put the letters on yet but laid them on top for the picture.

Yeh I didn't know he'd made it up to the Pens - I've seen a couple WBS Pens jerseys of his and a number of Wheeling Nailers jerseys of his on ebay.

He made it up for the start of the 09-10 season and got sent back down

Got my two Nordiques jerseys fixed... Came back perfect!

No leftover signs of any changes on either.... can't even tell!

(had the "2" corrected on the Hunter jersey (was wrong style font for the 1987 season,

and the Goulet jersey now has 12" inch size numbers and not 10" inch as before.....

(both are CCM Vintage 550's)

bb.jpg

I can't believe I'm looking at a Jeff Beukeboom jersey. That jersey has some character haha.

Love Quebec jerseys. Now if Quebec ever gets a team back I hope they can their colors.

VERY NICE Nords jerseys! There's a reason why those things are my all-time favorite! Where'd you find the Rendez-vous patches? Those things are tough to find.

Where'd you find the Rendez-vous patches? Those things are tough to find.

Ebay.... ya was checking for a long time, found someone who had 2 of them. haven't seen any in awhile now.

199798Simon-vi889.jpg

I love that shade of blue, I was so angry when they ditched those for the hideous black ones. I like your background, looks cool.

gerscirca1996bStarterauthentic-vi.jpg

There's a kid that plays at the rink I work at whose first name is Beuk, named after Jeff Beukeboom.

HA! Oofah...I don't think I'd torture my kid like that. That reminds me of Brooks Orpik whose parents named him after Herb Brooks. What kind of name is Brooks? Or Beuk?? Weirdos.

HA! Oofah...I don't think I'd torture my kid like that. That reminds me of Brooks Orpik whose parents named him after Herb Brooks. What kind of name is Brooks? Or Beuk?? Weirdos.

My exgirlfriends father was named Brooke. He was a really weird dude though...

Just arrived today....

2826122660106794061S500x500Q85.jpg

Is that from J&J, may I ask? Just ordered from Joe today...

Edge 2.0

Like others, I am looking for a Spectrum patch. Let me know if you have one/know where to get them.

Jersey030.jpg

When did they wear that patch exactly?

First time ordering from Ice Jerseys. My girlfriend got this for me for Christmas (got it early), and it turned out great.

Very nice jersey! :thumbsup:

When did they wear that patch exactly?

The preseason game at the Spectrum against the Hurricanes.

The jersey that Richards was presented with the C from Snider had the Spectrum patch on it

Yeah at least he's a Rangers fan so I guess he doesn't mind. Though I guess he never really had a choice with that name haha.

I like the Gatineau jerseys. The crest is pretty wild looking and the color scheme is nice and bright; which is rare nowadays. The fonts look fresh off of a Kings jersey too. I didn't realize they used the exact same one.

Replica. The pro versions have the CHL logo embroidered directly into the hem there and minus the white border. It's still a very attractive jersey though.