It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

Hey Guys, long time lurker first time poster. Just wanted to say great recent pick ups by all, i just got this through the post recently and hopefully should have some more arriving soon!

2209330150106851080S600x600Q85.jpg

2757727680106851080S600x600Q85.jpg

very nice hawks jersey...which company did the customization???

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They charge $50 for customization + $8-10 for return shipping. I don't know if you can mail them the jersey. This is their website http://stitchesny.com/. Give them a call (718-747-6444). I don't think they check their email. They also customize the jerseys for the Mets. As an Isles fan, I would recommend maybe do Tavares or Okposo. Okie is a MN boy :thumbsup: ! I like the navy home jersey for JT because it was a rookie jersey...he only wore that design for one year.

I got quoted at 40 bucks shipped for a loose kit.

Tim Kerr 1987-88 game worn home jersey

CCM/Maska Ultrafil. Yes ultrafil... Worn late in the 87-88 season by Kerr for approx 8 home games including the playoffs. LOA from Gameworn.net

2349760380105558261S425x425Q85.jpg

2545551390105558261S425x425Q85.jpg

Wear on the lighter side due to the limited amount of games Kerr played that year. Shows some stick marks, board burns, and pulls in the ultrafil material. Light inner pilling under arms and on the elbows. Nice board paint transfer on the right arm #2 and unevenly stitched numbers which can be photo matched to Kerr's action photo in the 1988-89 yearbook a year later. The fight strap has been reinforced with nylon/twill material to prevent stretching. Kerr is stitched onto an ultrafil nameplate as well.

Sorry guys I made an error last night in a comment to Mike. Jersey was actually worn for Kerr's 16th career hat trick against Winnipeg on 3-26-88. The yearbook states it was his 14th but other sources say 16th. Gotta have my facts right!

Sorry guys I made an error last night in a comment to Mike. Jersey was actually worn for Kerr's 16th career hat trick against Winnipeg on 3-26-88. The yearbook states it was his 14th but other sources say 16th. Gotta have my facts right!

How dare you lead us on like that, the 14th would have been super valuable, 16th, meh, not so exciting.

1988-89 Chicago Blackhawks white 52 ultrafil with the infamous Van de Velde. Crest is a little crooked. But, it is the twill crest version instead of chain stitch which seems to be a little rare. Tomahawks are not chain stitched either (embroidered and glued on).

blackhawksvandeveldefro.jpg

blackhawksvandeveldecre.jpg

blackhawksvandeveldebac.jpg

Boy, that sure is strange. I've never seen them like that with the twill crests rather than the chain-stitched ones. Maybe you could find the appropriate ones on eBay and try to have them replaced. That could get messy though which such an old jersey. I hate seeing stuff like that.

Got these today courtesy of Mr. IIHF:

Rangerscirca19914aCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Rangerscirca19914bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

ngerscirca1996Starterauthentic-vi.jpg

I FINALLY have a Rangers Joey Kocur jersey! Now to figure out which patch to put on it.

1988-89 Chicago Blackhawks white 52 ultrafil with the infamous Van de Velde. Crest is a little crooked. But, it is the twill crest version instead of chain stitch which seems to be a little rare. Tomahawks are not chain stitched either (embroidered and glued on).

I bought a Vande De Velde special recently on ebay as well, a Red Wings ultrafil. I wonder what the story is with this guy. I take it he owned a sporting goods store, but he's got TONS of jerseys customized with his name.

Mine is getting stripped by EPS as we speak, and turned into a Probert. I'll post pictures here once its completed. Hopefully everything comes out alright on it.

Hey Guys, long time lurker first time poster. Just wanted to say great recent pick ups by all, i just got this through the post recently and hopefully should have some more arriving soon!

Nice Edge hawks bro!

Keith needs to step it up. I need some +/- point ###### it!

Just received my Wotton name plate from EPS, supposed to go on an authentic Canucks 96 - 97 third jersey. The red looks much too dark when I put it up against the jersey, not going to have it sewed on. They mentioned beforehand that there were difficulties finding the actual material, so they would have to die it and get it as close as they can. Not too sure what I'm going to do now actually.

Just received my Wotton name plate from EPS, supposed to go on an authentic Canucks 96 - 97 third jersey. The red looks much too dark when I put it up against the jersey, not going to have it sewed on. They mentioned beforehand that there were difficulties finding the actual material, so they would have to die it and get it as close as they can. Not too sure what I'm going to do now actually.

I remember discussing this before, this is probably your best bet.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vancouver-Canucks-Salmon-Red-Skate-NHL-Hockey-Jersey-96-/300491540741?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item45f6b10905

$60 bucks, size small, you could probably get a couple decent nameplates out of it, there will always be others who will buy them off you too.

I'm thinking this is the only way to get an exact match anymore

Grabbed this guy..going to make it a Kariya are there any patches I can add?

this one...

nhl_sc2003.jpg

Gameworn during the NHL Stanley Cup Finals series 2003.

Anaheim lost the Stanley Cup Finals versus the New Jersey Devils.

Paul_Kariya_2090387.jpg

Kariya_Road_Cup2.JPG

Well if you want to be 100% correct the Mighty Ducks wore Koho jerseys during the Stanley Cup finals in 2003 and the one posted is a 1993-96 CCM jersey since they switched to Nike for the 1996-97 season then to Proplayer for one season in 1999-00.As for patches on a Kariya CCM (Purple/eggplant) jersey i cant think of any patches you can add that would make it correct

I agree, they both look too low.

And about what patch to put on it, doesn't leave you a whole lot of choice. It looks like that's one of the earlier 90's Ultrafil ducks jerseys, pre shoulder patches. If you're a stickler for accuracy, they didn't wear those to the Stanley Cup finals, they wore CCM airknit. The only patch I know of that they wore in those jerseys was the "FGW" memorial patch on the left shoulder. Hope that helps!

And PS: Paul Kariya BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (this is coming from a die hard Ducks fan too!)

I agree, they both look too low.

And about what patch to put on it, doesn't leave you a whole lot of choice. It looks like that's one of the earlier 90's Ultrafil ducks jerseys, pre shoulder patches. If you're a stickler for accuracy, they didn't wear those to the Stanley Cup finals, they wore CCM airknit. The only patch I know of that they wore in those jerseys was the "FGW" memorial patch on the left shoulder. Hope that helps!

And PS: Paul Kariya BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (this is coming from a die hard Ducks fan too!)

I was going to say the "FGW" memorial patch but since he wanted a Kariya jersey and Kariya didn't play that season i just would leave off a patch

Well, I picked this up locally today...

2000812200105170938ihOhDU_th.jpg2618840930105170938RbFUXR_th.jpg

No NHL logo's though... I'll have to try and find some without resorting to scissors and 2 CCM Rangers jerseys :P

Wow, that's a major pickup, the lack of shields is a little odd though but a beauty none the less.

Anyways, I can help you with one of the shields if you want to give me a pm.

Well, I picked this up locally today...

2000812200105170938ihOhDU_th.jpg2618840930105170938RbFUXR_th.jpg

No NHL logo's though... I'll have to try and find some without resorting to scissors and 2 CCM Rangers jerseys :P

Seriously. Wow.