It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

Boy, that's an awful lot of Avs jerseys for a supposed Blackhawks fan. :D Looking good with those. Does Denver Athletics kiss-cut the numbers where applicable?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Boy, that's an awful lot of Avs jerseys for a supposed Blackhawks fan. :D Looking good with those. Does Denver Athletics kiss-cut the numbers where applicable?

well I am a huge Avs fan as well, plus Avs jerseys are much easier to come by around these parts and much cheaper than Hawks jerseys. :stickhndl: I have some Hawks jerseys going out soon, so balance will be restored.

the blue layer on all of their work is kiss-cut, I assume that's how they do the on-ice numbers as well.

well I am a huge Avs fan as well, plus Avs jerseys are much easier to come by around these parts and much cheaper than Hawks jerseys. :stickhndl: I have some Hawks jerseys going out soon, so balance will be restored.

the blue layer on all of their work is kiss-cut, I assume that's how they do the on-ice numbers as well.

Chris...Those look great. Looking forward to seeing you at some games with those on. Let's communicate like we usually do before we meet up though. Us rockin' the same jersey at the same game would be pretty awkward. And was the patch and jersey damage done at Bill's?

Mike...Everything Avs related when it comes to the gamers has been kiss cut since 2005-2006. Anything before that was stacked three layer. Denver Athletic will do whatever style you ask them to when it comes to Avs jerseys so us Avalanche fans are good to go!

Chris...Those look great. Looking forward to seeing you at some games with those on. Let's communicate like we usually do before we meet up though. Us rockin' the same jersey at the same game would be pretty awkward. And was the patch and jersey damage done at Bill's?

I plan on wearing the new Hejduk on wednesday, so don't wear that one!

and yeah I got the Edge at Bill's, I got a 2001 all-star and cup patch and noticed the jerseys in the corner as I was paying. he cut me a good deal so I figured why not.

Being sick with a flu and bored too, I made the lettering on this:

Very nice job with the kit. Where do you get your twill from?

2219162910106851080S600x600Q85.jpg

Love the Gabby - I still think those original green Wild jerseys were the best jerseys style they've had.

Garth Snow or one of the Ferraro twins? :D

42-1-2 that year, right?

Paul Kariya? Although Garth Snow would be hilarious.

I'm thinking Chris Imes, or maybe Chuck Texeira.

Those colors and that script are so nice. Maybe it's me but the CCM logo looks like it was made for a McFarlane figurine. :lol:

CCM college jerseys from the early 1990s had a ridiculously small CCM on the hem. I've got a Western Michigan jersey that has the same thing going.

For comparison, here's a Kariya gamer that was auctioned by Classic a few years back. I just need to find a Hockey Easy patch....

326.jpg

A little Roenick love and an awesome Pirates jersey thanks to Guam64, not sure who to get done on that one...their team from the early 2000 years was pretty slim so I may just toss my name on it.

100_1240.jpg

100_1241.jpg

100_1242.jpg

A little Roenick love and an awesome Pirates jersey thanks to Guam64, not sure who to get done on that one...their team from the early 2000 years was pretty slim so I may just toss my name on it.

100_1240.jpg

100_1241.jpg

100_1242.jpg

I'd love to make that Pirates into a Laich (or a Semin, Gordon or even a Mink)

That's just me.

Sweet jersey either way.