2305227320104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

These jerseys just had the pacthes added to them

2326372580104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2895137610104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2935135700104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

Also got these patches

Canucks 25 Years from Chow-Hound rest came from altanhl on Ebay

2563228180104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

Where'd you get it from? Because I notice that Steiner doesn't have anything listed on their site yet.

I delt with Noah; he called me after I placed an inquiry at MSG about purchasing one of Boogaards game worn jersey's.

the more marks and grime the better.

Blood tends to add to the value.

In my mind anyways. :thumbsup:

I'm pretty sure puck marks and stick marks dont' come off with washing. Neither does blood

New to the forum. After about a decade-long hiatus, I've started really watching hockey again. And, I've also started collecting again. Been collecting baseball and football, so I'm not new to the game entirely.

Got this in last week - Capitals 1.0 game-issued away. Probably one of the MeiGray clearance shirts.

th_IMG_0676.jpg

th_IMG_0679.jpg

This was my first pro jersey, so I was pretty amped up. Got used to the authentics from other sports, so this was nice to finally have one of these. First impressions are that the Edges, as much as they have been disregarded, are jerseys that I like. They may be delicate in certain ways, but I'm really enjoying the weight and feel. Very happy with it - looking forward to my Capitals home from the Jersey Express sale coming in soon.

Next one, which I just got today, was a 1995 Center Ice Capitals home. Sub $100, which was great. Pristine condition - paper tags still attached.

th_IMG_0671.jpg

th_IMG_0672.jpg

Very, very excited when this came in. I had the replica when I was younger. Definitely surprised - I was always under the impression that the pro airknits were significantly heavier than the replicas. Definitely inspires me to get a 2.0 gamer. I was also interested to see that the CAPITALS wordmark was applied to a strip of black twill.

I'm also a fan of the paper date tag from CCM on the inside tag - both shirts had those. A neat feature compared to Majestic baseball and Reebok / Ripon football.

th_IMG_0685.jpg

Anyway, it's good to be back in the game, and in this discussion. Looking forward to it.

Edited by reedpm

I delt with Noah; he called me after I placed an inquiry at MSG about purchasing one of Boogaards game worn jersey's.

do you have a good contact at Steiner Sports? Because i have a huge problem with an order that i placed early october there for a Wolfpack jersey. and since 3 weeks no one answered my mails that i wrote to Steiner.

do you have a good contact at Steiner Sports? Because i have a huge problem with an order that i placed early october there for a Wolfpack jersey. and since 3 weeks no one answered my mails that i wrote to Steiner.

I would call Noah....I have only dealt with him once but he was very helpful and the communication during the entire purchase was, as far as I am concerned, great. You could at least give him a try....it wont hurt. Just keep in mind I do not know what he himself deals with in regards to his "position" .......hope he can help. 914 307 1064

I would call Noah....I have only dealt with him once but he was very helpful and the communication during the entire purchase was, as far as I am concerned, great. You could at least give him a try....it wont hurt. Just keep in mind I do not know what he himself deals with in regards to his "position" .......hope he can help. 914 307 1064

Thx very much....does this noah has an email addy? because i can't call this number from switzerland.

Thx very much....does this noah has an email addy? because i can't call this number from switzerland.

My pleasure.... nliiv@steinersports.com I just gave him a call so he will be looking for your e-mail and he stated that he would do all he could to help...good luck and let me know how it goes.

My pleasure.... nliiv@steinersports.com I just gave him a call so he will be looking for your e-mail and he stated that he would do all he could to help...good luck and let me know how it goes.

thx very much:) i will email him

I don't know about anybody else but I really like the look of that retro devils in an edge cut.

Very nice pickups Nathan especially the Maple Leafs TBTC. Was that the Van De Velde one from Ebay?

I don't know about anybody else but I really like the look of that retro devils in an edge cut.

Agreed! And what makes it work for me is that they actually made thicker stripes on the shoulders and sleeves.

Not the wimpy piping like they have on the Sabres whites, which is my biggest complaint with them. The stripes

are too thin and the shoulder yoke is too delicate.

Now get rid of the drop tail, this isn't a dress shirt.

Where did you get most of these from? Ebay?

I scour eBay quite a bit, but there's a few other places as well. One of the Islanders was actually a Goodwill pickup.

Very nice pickups Nathan especially the Maple Leafs TBTC. Was that the Van De Velde one from Ebay?

No, but this one was up at about the same time as the Van De Velde. It's only a size 46, so that probably had something to do with it getting less attention. There's no way it's staying a #14; somehow the idea of a Rob Cimetta TBTC is not terribly appealing.

No, but this one was up at about the same time as the Van De Velde. It's only a size 46, so that probably had something to do with it getting less attention. There's no way it's staying a #14; somehow the idea of a Rob Cimetta TBTC is not terribly appealing.

I was watching that one too lol. Yeah, it was a very good price for the one you got and an easier strip then the Van De Velde special.

I scour eBay quite a bit, but there's a few other places as well. One of the Islanders was actually a Goodwill pickup.

I might be wrong but isn't the end of the sleeves on the Leafs jersey suppose to be blue?

I don't think so. The tips on mine are white so it would only make sense, wouldn't it? Have you seen one with blue tips?

I'm going by what I see on nhluniforms.com and a pic of Wendel Clark on getty images....the year they wore these was 91-92?

Wow, look at that. Very strange. I've never seen a gamer though so I honestly can't say. How could there be such a discrepancy between game-worn and retails though? That seems odd. Maybe he just drew it wrong?

I got this today from the MeiGray clearance section:

rdcirca2003CCMVintageauthentic-vi.jpg

It's gonna be a Robitaille because it's the PERFECT size. He wore 56 and this a 56. So, technically, I'll have a game-issued Luc Robitaille Vintage jersey. Awesome!