It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

That is a sharp looking Jackets jersey. The patch makes it that much better too. It's too bad that they didn't use the 10th anny one at the same time. Not enough room I guess.

How are the prices of Jackets' gamers at the team store? Are they astronomical like the Hawks and Red Wings?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

some recent pickups

2884043650106956762S200x200Q85.jpg

soon to become a 2010 Olympics Bartullis

2913853780106956762S200x200Q85.jpg2613869710106956762S200x200Q85.jpg

gotta get this fixed up...need to get stars for the arms and chest, have the number on the sleeve removed and get a rendezvous patch to put in their place

and for the record according to legendsofhockey hextall was the 2nd backup at the 87 Rendezvous...

2891398280106956762S200x200Q85.jpg

2953746830106956762S200x200Q85.jpg

MY MAN BRIERE!

some recent pickups

2884043650106956762S200x200Q85.jpg

soon to become a 2010 Olympics Bartullis

2913853780106956762S200x200Q85.jpg2613869710106956762S200x200Q85.jpg

gotta get this fixed up...need to get stars for the arms and chest, have the number on the sleeve removed and get a rendezvous patch to put in their place

and for the record according to legendsofhockey hextall was the 2nd backup at the 87 Rendezvous...

2891398280106956762S200x200Q85.jpg

2953746830106956762S200x200Q85.jpg

MY MAN BRIERE!

Is the Hextall jersey a K1 jersey? They really do a great job with those All Star jerseys. That shirt is available thru hockeyjerseysdirect.com with and without the stars. You just need to add the NHL crest and have it lettered. Its a good quality jersey too.

Don't see too many Jackets sweaters here, so here's my first contribution, picked this up from the team store on New Year's Eve. I had been looking at authentics, but for not a lot more than the price of customized authentics (and sometimes less, depending on the player) at retail, I could get a game worn sweater... Very happy to get my first gamer and it's especially neat to me that I know exactly which game it was used in! it's also an Edge 2.0, which as I read here, is so very different and much nicer...love it. Probably addicted to nothing but gamers from now on...I love the way this one feels vs my replicas.

2010 CBJ Sammy Pahlsson from NHL Premiere in Stockholm (Home - Game 1)

Free the P*nis Cannon!

they are screen printed... apparently the jersey is from 87... and the screen printed stars have worn/fallen off... so i found a replica patch for the sleeve, i found someone who will apply the patch & remove the #, and also apply the stars (ty Brilliant) NOW i just need to find the stars... LOL!

EDIT!... NOw i just realized the name was 2 layer orange on black... Now to get a new name made up!

That is a sharp looking Jackets jersey. The patch makes it that much better too. It's too bad that they didn't use the 10th anny one at the same time. Not enough room I guess.

How are the prices of Jackets' gamers at the team store? Are they astronomical like the Hawks and Red Wings?

Not too bad, but I have no frame of reference. Typically, they range from about $375 for 3rd and 4th liners, $550 for the semi-big names, $750 for the skill guys and $1k for guys like Mason or Nash (rarely available). Training camp jerseys are $120-165. Some from previous seasons can be as low as $180 or so if it's a lower name player or especially beat up. Is that in the same ballpark as what other teams ask?

^ Meigray sells Bruins jerseys at roughly those increments.

Edit: Seguin's jersey is also going for $3500 pre-order.

Double Edit: Kessel's jerseys on Meigray are from his rookie season and Tuukka Rask is the second most expensive at $1750.

Edited by BruinsFan

Lol 1750 for a rask jersey!!!! Omg for that kind of money you can buy a vintage jersey that was worn more then a couple of games with some real wear!!!!

That's asinine. No return on investment will ever be possible at that price...in fact you'd probably loose money the min you buy it. Still I bet they get it.

The Wild started selling gamers at their three local retail stores and they too are completely inflated, 3rd liners going for $750+.

I've already seen people have bought name players like Backstrom and Koivu and already have them on Meigray consignment,

jacked up from the already jacked up price.

That's asinine. No return on investment will ever be possible at that price...in fact you'd probably loose money the min you buy it. Still I bet they get it.

They do, and as long as they do they'll continue to charge it. The locker room jersey's are a really good deal (altho they've raised the prices of the old 3rds when everybody else has tried to clear them out). I talked to the store over the weekend and it looks like they'll no longer be selling game worn/locker room items, everything will be through the convention, I better start saving..ugh.

the blackhawks will begin to sell all of the game worn stuff at the convention in auctions. Mostly silent auctions.

Its funny because 3 years ago a common gamer blackhawks jersey was not to difficult to get at 200$. Incredibly enough older blackhawks jersey are still going for significantly less then the new ones. You can still pick a Chelios, Belfour, Roenick, Larmer in the 3 to 5 k we are talking about solid jerseys with lots of wear and multiple photmatches.

Meanwhile Patrick Kane is selling for 10k??? Wtf is wrong with these people?

Thanks for the tip- I just grabbed one up. Don't imagine I'll see them that cheap elsewhere.

Received my USA alt from Nike via UPS this afternoon. Pretty sharp...nice royal blue, though the letters on the front seem a good bit smaller than those on the genuine article.

Really odd smell...kinda like like fish sticks...when I pulled it out of the bag. No idea what that's about.

Received my USA alt from Nike via UPS this afternoon. Pretty sharp...nice royal blue, though the letters on the front seem a good bit smaller than those on the genuine article.

Really odd smell...kinda like like fish sticks...when I pulled it out of the bag. No idea what that's about.

Was there a complimentary jar of tartar sauce in the package?

Well I enjoyed the first 2.0 so much I went out and bought the last locker room issue they had that wasn't the black jersey:

IMG_0465.jpg

IMG_0466.jpg

Almost jumped on this very one myself Thursday after seeing your other Hawks jersey; went with a 1.0 on sale from RCS instead. NICE!