It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

not only is not a fake its a 1.0.... the guy thought no one would want it cause of a small 1 inch tear on the sleeve i offered him 20$ and he jumped on it. He even offered to let me out of the deal because of the tear and then he refunded half of the shipping because it cost less then what he anticipate the shipping would be.

Like i said i got a great tip in the deals and steal thread and got lucky

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

not only is not a fake its a 1.0.... the guy thought no one would want it cause of a small 1 inch tear on the sleeve i offered him 20$ and he jumped on it. He even offered to let me out of the deal because of the tear and then he refunded half of the shipping because it cost less then what he anticipate the shipping would be.

Like i said i got a great tip in the deals and steal thread and got lucky

It is even a game issued jersey. Congrats on the steal man :thumbsup:

Glad to hear I might not have to wait for a blank mesh to show up. I'll give them a shout :D

Last I talked to EPS they didn't offer just nameplates for the Starter mesh jerseys, you'd have to have them customize the jersey for you. Always worth a try though. Good luck!

Red Light! Amazing the colors still look good on that after all the red lights it's been exposed to.

That would explain the slight colour difference on the white in the name versus the white in the numbering since the name would have been closer to the light since it is higher up.

I guess when the Forum announcer intro'd him before the start of the game, they would use "Blinded by the light" as his theme song....

Buddy of mine grabbed this one for me tonight...of course somehow 56 is reebok got lost in translation and I got a 56 is the SP which is way too large for me..I may cut it loose if somebody is interested...btw I'm going to a few more games this year, they sell game worns at the game if anybody is interested drop me a line

IMG_0469.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

That's a boxed-tag Starter from the Avs first season in Colorado when they also won the cup - I believe the hockey gods would frown upon anyone cutting one of those up for nameplate material.

Thanks for looking-out! I think i'm gonna pass on that one. It's at a great price for a jersey, but kinda expensive for nameplate scraps. Not sure I could watch a perfectly good jersey get sliced up for parts, haha!

For the record, the last time I ordered a Colorado kit from EPS, they had the Starter mesh material.

Just heard back from Josh at EPS, and he confirmed that they have the correct Starter mesh for the nameplate. As far as instructions to send along with the jersey, is there anything in particular i should mention? Are the number kiss-cut? Maybe sending them a pic would work too? It's going to be a Forsberg, so is it accurate to have them put an "A" on the front for this 97-99 era jersey?

He was pretty good in the World Juniors so nice job man.

Thanks man, i know nothing about junior players or junior team uniforms but i liked the style and it was so cheap and i havent bought a jersey in a while so it just added up lol. I cannot wait until it gets here

Just heard back from Josh at EPS, and he confirmed that they have the correct Starter mesh for the nameplate. As far as instructions to send along with the jersey, is there anything in particular i should mention? Are the number kiss-cut? Maybe sending them a pic would work too? It's going to be a Forsberg, so is it accurate to have them put an "A" on the front for this 97-99 era jersey?

Great call on not cutting up a '95-'96 jersey. That would be bad unless the crest was wrecked or something. The numbers should be straight three layer (not kiss cut): white glacier twill on royal blue on silver. Send a pic for sure just in case. And an "A" would work great!

ForsbergAPlacement.jpg

ForsbergAPlacement2.jpg

You should be all set!

Great call on not cutting up a '95-'96 jersey. That would be bad unless the crest was wrecked or something. The numbers should be straight three layer (not kiss cut): white glacier twill on royal blue on silver. Send a pic for sure just in case. And an "A" would work great!

You should be all set!

Thanks man! I really appreciate the help...I'll shoot it out this week and will post pics when it returns. :thumbsup:

LOL! I told ya that it was going to be huge!

Buddy of mine grabbed this one for me tonight...of course somehow 56 is reebok got lost in translation and I got a 56 is the SP which is way too large for me..I may cut it loose if somebody is interested...btw I'm going to a few more games this year, they sell game worns at the game if anybody is interested drop me a line

IMG_0469.jpg

At least with the SP jerseys, they don't have the obnoxious Reebok wordmark on the chest right under the collar. I'd never tolerate that on an NHL jersey.

After three months of waiting I finally got this beauty. The colors are a bit off in the photo of the back.

40th1.jpg40th2.jpg

At least with the SP jerseys, they don't have the obnoxious Reebok wordmark on the chest right under the collar. I'd never tolerate that on an NHL jersey.

After three months of waiting I finally got this beauty. The colors are a bit off in the photo of the back.

40th1.jpg40th2.jpg

Is that a 2.0?

It looks like it! Nice pick up!

Either way, its a freakin beaut!