It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

At least with the SP jerseys, they don't have the obnoxious Reebok wordmark on the chest right under the collar. I'd never tolerate that on an NHL jersey.

After three months of waiting I finally got this beauty. The colors are a bit off in the photo of the back.

40th1.jpg40th2.jpg

:blink: Whoa! Nice pickup! How much did that run you? :thumbsup:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another pickup from the 'Bay. Reebok 6100 Avs third

(This picture is dedicated to nogoal99).

dsc1036t.th.jpg

dsc1041h.th.jpg

Edit: no more obnoxiously large images :thumbsup:

"Dude, did you kill a cheetah?"

Nice pick up buddy.

WOW. That does look like a 2.0 considering the double elbows visible in the first picture. That's a great looking piece. Man, if you could snag a Canucks throwback from the team, I just might have some hope getting a Rangers heritage jersey from Steiner.

Probably not though.

Another pickup from the 'Bay. Reebok 6100 Avs third

(This picture is dedicated to nogoal99).

dsc1036t.th.jpg

dsc1041h.th.jpg

Edit: no more obnoxiously large images :thumbsup:

I think you were the one that outbid me on it, but nice pickup. who you going to get on there?

At least with the SP jerseys, they don't have the obnoxious Reebok wordmark on the chest right under the collar. I'd never tolerate that on an NHL jersey.

After three months of waiting I finally got this beauty. The colors are a bit off in the photo of the back.

40th1.jpg40th2.jpg

Boy thats a nice one! If you'll ever allow yourself to be weasled out of that one via trade/cash, pls let me know :P

LOL! I told ya that it was going to be huge!

Yeah he didn't remember me saying that if it's a Reebok jersey size 54 or 56 and anything else needs to be as small as possible..lol. Oh well, it's the last of that style I guess too so what can ya do.

It's funny because I don't mind the SP logo on the front, it looks like it belongs..I agree the Reebok stamp is annoying, probably wouldn't be as bad if they just used their logo and put it over on the shoulder like SP did. The one nice thing about the Reebok on this one is it's on a nameplate so it looks like I can just pop it off, which I'm tempted to do but I'm not sure if I should since it is game worn.

Thanks to the help and great work of Brilliant I got this beauty!

sick!!!

Thanks to the help and great work of Brilliant I got this beauty!

2932490120106731433S425x425Q85.jpg

2484076260106731433S425x425Q85.jpg

That Habs jersey is filthy. What a great pick up.

Turn back the clock baby. Even though it's a Canadiens jersey I still love all six of the TBTC jerseys.

The last of my hawks 2.0's arrived today.... hopefully at the convention I'll be able to grab a current third:

(Pics removed)

Man - that is an awesome pick up. I've been looking for six months now trying to find an authentic all-black older third. Very nice!!!

My Hawks jersey arrived yesterday, but there is a slight problem. Since the jersey was folded incorrectly the crest now has a gentle fold in it that is very noticeable when worn. My question is can this be fixed if so how or should it be sent back. I will add pictures later if that helps understand the problem.

I've seen quite a on ebay over the last few months. Both edge and the old style versions. I may have a pro player for sale if you're interested.

Man - that is an awesome pick up. I've been looking for six months now trying to find an authentic all-black older third. Very nice!!!

A couple of goodies showed up today. First, from the River City sale,

2408615220105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2658630060105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

Also had a Nike air-knit nameplate arrive from Vintage Minnesota Hockey, can't say enough good things about them and definently recommend them to everyone, so I was finally able to finish this one

2159066940105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2945294830105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

I've seen quite a on ebay over the last few months. Both edge and the old style versions. I may have a pro player for sale if you're interested.

What size is the PP?

Just got this 2009-2010 Flyers Winter Classic replica back today. I had this replica since last Feb and decided to do it some justice. Customized by Philly Express through the Flyers Skate Zone. Everything came out great and is dead on. They used a black twill nameplate which is what the team uses now. Very happy with the results.

P.S. I hate my new name. Thought it would be a good idea to change it but I hate it more every day. Guess I'm stuck with it for 30 days.

2670391180105558261S500x500Q85.jpg

2791785430105558261S500x500Q85.jpg