It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

What was wrong with the sleeve 7's before? Do you still have pics that you can post?

I don't have a pic but basically the 7's it came with didn't have the angle cut at the top right side, they were straight just like the big 7 on the back. Don't ask me how the offical Pens customizer screws up a Pens jersey but it happened.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW! about time!

Tell me about it. In total this took about 4 1/2 months to get done.

ok i will inform you when i receive a mail with a date. but i heard at February the first heritage Set should be available. And then it will go fast at Steiner sports:)

I would love to hear this as well. I was thinking about going for the Frolov, glad it found a good home.

I would love to hear this as well. I was thinking about going for the Frolov, glad it found a good home.

yeah i will write here on the board when i have more information. i took the frolov also because it was size 56. it's still big, but i can't wear a 58 and most Rangers wear a 58. I would have some Zucarello's in the future, because he's so small...maybe a 52 or 54:) lol

received today...TEAM Canada Spengler Cup 2010 Game Worn #61 Blaine Down (player of ZSC Lions). This was the first team coached by legend Mark Messier at a tournament.

002-4.jpg

003-4.jpg

005-2.jpg

I don't have a pic but basically the 7's it came with didn't have the angle cut at the top right side, they were straight just like the big 7 on the back. Don't ask me how the offical Pens customizer screws up a Pens jersey but it happened.

Ah, ok. Well, they didn't really screw it because the sleeve 7 you had before were on the 05-06 and/or 06-07 jersey

So i received some new ones...

Erik Christensen Game Worn 10/11 85th Anniversary...let's go RANGERS:)

Alex Frolov Game Worn 10/11 85th Anniversary...was at Sale and i saved more then 50%. He has a bad season but it's still a Rangers jersey:)

Great pickups. Glad someone got in on that Frolov deal. They also had Rozsival jerseys marked down, was waiting for XC to buy one :P

You have a duty to inform me at any time when the Heritage jerseys are available for purchase. Otherwise, your future on this board will be in jeopardy. :thumbsup:

I've got a Steiner sales rep who I pester regularly about the Heritage jerseys. He still says it won't be to closer to the end of the season and they should be getting two sets. Pricing is still up in the air. He is supposed to call me as soon as they are available, and I will of course let my fellow Ranger fans know when I know (after I place my order :lol: )

I'm a Hawks fan but I must admit that Giroux is amazing. I just had my white Hawks 2.0 sent out to be customized into a Toews Stanley Cup jersey...it's a team issued jersey done by the same place that does the Hawks jerseys but it's not going to be anywhere on par with something worn in those games....I wish I could afford to get something worn in one of those games even if it's not Hawks related.

WOW. Those Spengler Cup jerseys are obnoxious, huh?

you mean because of the much advertisement on the jersey???:)

thats normal here in Europe...but i like the Canada writing on the front in the Rangers style:)

Great pickups. Glad someone got in on that Frolov deal. They also had Rozsival jerseys marked down, was waiting for XC to buy one :P

I've got a Steiner sales rep who I pester regularly about the Heritage jerseys. He still says it won't be to closer to the end of the season and they should be getting two sets. Pricing is still up in the air. He is supposed to call me as soon as they are available, and I will of course let my fellow Ranger fans know when I know (after I place my order :lol: )

thx...yeah i had to be fast for the Frolov.

to who you have contact at Steiner? because i heard the first set will come next month:)lol

Is Canada sponsoring Team Generali, or is it the other way 'round? :blink:

I'm surprised they didn't use the Hockey Canada maple leaf logo. Still, a cool pick up. I like it a lot.

Well, I didn't get EVERYTHING I'm waiting on today but I did get two-thirds of it so here's what showed up:

lTeam3rdcirca2010Nikeauthentic-vi.jpg

Team3rdcirca2010bNikeauthentic-vi.jpg

onalTeamcirca2010Nikeauthentic-vi.jpg

nalTeamcirca2010bNikeauthentic-vi.jpg

Both worn during last years' World Championships in Cologne, Germany. Here's the matches I could find:

StaalCanada2-vi.jpg

DelZottoCanada1-vi.jpg

YOWZA!!! :D :D :D

Well if the 2 or 3 people who kept pestering me to tell them about the Detroit TBTC jersey I have for sale would have actually bought it, I'd be in my possession. So is life.

Grats Mike - great pickups a NHL All-Star and a minor leaguer! :lol:

And XC - there are still one blue and one white Rozsival on Steiner's site. They raised the price back up to $500, but I bet you could talk them back down to the sale price.

UPS man came :D

2467064820104343728S500x500Q85.jpg

They all still have tags and price tags

Well, I didn't get EVERYTHING I'm waiting on today but I did get two-thirds of it so here's what showed up:

lTeam3rdcirca2010Nikeauthentic-vi.jpg

Team3rdcirca2010bNikeauthentic-vi.jpg

onalTeamcirca2010Nikeauthentic-vi.jpg

nalTeamcirca2010bNikeauthentic-vi.jpg

Both worn during last years' World Championships in Cologne, Germany. Here's the matches I could find:

StaalCanada2-vi.jpg

DelZottoCanada1-vi.jpg

YOWZA!!! :D :D :D

i saw this also in ebay auctions:) really nice picks:)

Is Canada sponsoring Team Generali, or is it the other way 'round? :blink:

I'm surprised they didn't use the Hockey Canada maple leaf logo. Still, a cool pick up. I like it a lot.

no generali is a swiss insurance and they sponsors the spengler cup at davos.

thx:)

UPS man came :D

2467064820104343728S500x500Q85.jpg

They all still have tags and price tags

Wow, where did you find those? Are you trying to make a Burger King for every player that wore one lol?

Wow, where did you find those? Are you trying to make a Burger King for every player that wore one lol?

A guy on Ebay told me he had them so we exchanged emails and started talking.From the looks of it he has a store because one of them has a 50% off sticker lol

I thought about that lol