It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Portland has a legit shot at a Memorial Cup run this year. That's probably where Nino will be.

They have a shot, but won't make it out of the playoffs. They aren't as good as everyone says they are. Trading for Cunningham was nice and all, but they are the Washington Capitals of the WHL.

the winterhawks have a so bad customer service...i sent them so many mails and never get a reply...i want a Nino jersey:)

They usually auction off the jerseys to season ticketholders. That's what I read on gameworn.net

They have a shot, but won't make it out of the playoffs. They aren't as good as everyone says they are. Trading for Cunningham was nice and all, but they are the Washington Capitals of the WHL.

They usually auction off the jerseys to season ticketholders. That's what I read on gameworn.net

thats really bad...:) i think a Swiss player jersey should be sold to a Swiss person:) lol

:P:D

FIRE JOHNSTON

hey now guys. more jerseys less yip-yap. :thumbsup:

Metropolit or Holden???

Metro. Maybe he'll get the call for the World Championships.

Just got these jerseys back.

img0122ota.jpgimg0123dz.jpg

img0125jp.jpgimg0126ta.jpg

img0127qtj.jpgimg0128hf.jpg

Where did you get the Canada one done?

And the Richards? The nameplate is a bit too long

Where did you get the Canada one done?

And the Richards? The nameplate is a bit too long

Local guy does my jerseys.

Yeah the nameplate is bit long, but it's a size 46 so there's gonna be some overlap into the orange. It's not a big issue for me so I'm leaving it.

It looks like they put the numbers up too high too. It looks fine but that's something I noticed. I'm a little worried I'm going to have the same problem actually. I just hope I don't have to trim the plate down. Oh well. The Doughty one is sweet. That's a guy you don't see too often but a really solid d-man at the same time.

new ones...

Switzerland home and away game worn jerseys of #7 Streit and #31 Seger signed...:)

Nice ones. I really dig the European style jerseys with all the logos. Perhaps the NHL will adopt this concept one day to generate more revenue for the league.

It looks like they put the numbers up too high too. It looks fine but that's something I noticed. I'm a little worried I'm going to have the same problem actually. I just hope I don't have to trim the plate down. Oh well. The Doughty one is sweet. That's a guy you don't see too often but a really solid d-man at the same time.

I think the seam underneath the nameplate kinda forces you to adjust where the lettering goes? But yes it looks fine to me.

Doughty is a great player, and will no doubt win a Norris trophy one day. He's not having a great year like he did last season, but he's only in his 3rd season. IMO, he was the best d-man we had at the Olympics last year.

I must've missed those Suisse jerseys. They're pretty wild looking. Mark Streit is a big-time name too! That's awesome. Dude, bite your tongue about the NHL and sponsors though. I don't want that at all! Let it stay in Europe.

As for that stupid Flyers seam though, I know exactly what you mean. I did one up recently so I did a lot of research on it. The nameplates on the Finals jerseys actually overlapped that rounded seam and the numbers went about an inch or two underneath it and only slightly went over it on the double-digit numbers not containing a 1. Being a 46 though, that's really tough to avoid.

Dude, bite your tongue about the NHL and sponsors though. I don't want that at all! Let it stay in Europe.

Haha, I know some people wouldn't like it. But I love soccer jerseys so I'm used to having a sponsor on it. I think a logo on the tail underneath the numbers would be ok, and maybe a smaller one on the sleeves, would be as much as I would tolerate. NHL is always complaining about not making enough money, so you never know. But yeah I'm not holding my breath for it to happen.

Some people wouldn't like it? I guarantee if you're a true fan of the NHL you wouldn't like it AT ALL.

I agree...keep that garbage in Europe.

Some people wouldn't like it? I guarantee if you're a true fan of the NHL you wouldn't like it AT ALL.

I agree...keep that garbage in Europe.

So, we could call the sponsorship patches..euro trash? Huh, huh? Oh, and fun reason to hate sponsorship, Philly's soccer team is sponsored by "Bimbo." Oi.

I'm surprised the NHL hasn't bowed to the almighty dollar and introduced jersey sponsors yet. Maybe not to the European extent of multiple patches, but one main sponsor.

Just seems like a great big untapped revenue stream.

Being used to seeing them, it doesn't really bother me. Some jerseys go a bit overboard mind you.

American teams don't need sponsors the same way Euro leagues do, in some leagues its a massive part of income.

They can absolutely ruin jerseys but some can be subtle, I've recent got hold of two London based teams old jerseys that have subtle ads.

I don't see what advertising has to do with being a "True Fan". There used to not be ads on the boards, now there are so are all of us that love the NHL now not "True Fans".

I don't see what advertising has to do with being a "True Fan". There used to not be ads on the boards, now there are so are all of us that love the NHL now not "True Fans".

I don't watch the game for the boards. :lol:

Do you only watch it for the sweaters?

Sadly at times, yes. If two teams are playing I don't care about but one is wearing a new 3rd jersey or something, it will compel me to watch :P

I don't watch the game for the boards. :lol:

This. The boards are whatever...it being on jerseys is just distracting as hell and I wouldn't like it at all. I rather the glass be plastered with more ads (*sigh*) than a jersey.