It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Arrived this week from Philly Express.. This is the first EDGE I've sent to them but replicas I had sent in the past came out wonderfully. If you're looking for the current on-ice customization for the Flyers (I've heard some members have had trouble getting them to do older jerseys), Philly Express is the only way to go. Add the 10-day total turnaround to the equation and I was one happy customer. Go Flyers!!

img5261x.jpg

img5262yn.jpg

Another recent arrival from EPS.. very satisfied with the job on this one. While I wish Nike had released USA authentics for retail, I'm stoked to have a replica from what was a very exciting tournament and thrilling gold medal game.

img5264ox.jpg

img5263qg.jpg

Arrived this week from Philly Express.. This is the first EDGE I've sent to them but replicas I had sent in the past came out wonderfully. If you're looking for the current on-ice customization for the Flyers (I've heard some members have had trouble getting them to do older jerseys), Philly Express is the only way to go. Add the 10-day total turnaround to the equation and I was one happy customer. Go Flyers!!

img5261x.jpg

img5262yn.jpg

Oh man, that Briere jersey is smokin'! Does Philly Express have a website? I've gotta send them some jerseys to get customized!

Nice Briere. You definately sent it to the right place. Love the quick turnaround.

Oh man, that Briere jersey is smokin'! Does Philly Express have a website? I've gotta send them some jerseys to get customized!

They do have a website but you cannot send jerseys directly to them. You have to send or drop your jersey off at one of the local Skate Zone's to get Philly Express to customize.

Nice pick ups all around guys. Nice Atlanta jersey and love that Canucks jersey as well.

Few B's sweaters back from MLL

Tossed the Prague patch on this Boychuk.

Nice! I always hated the Bruins growing up but i love their sweaters. They look awesome man.

Some kickin pick ups all around....that Sweeney is great, recognition to a guy who logged a lot of time.....tracking # is in place for next pick up, next week will be sweet, some real hard to finds.....keep up the finds!!

Dude, I am STOKED about the Sweden one. The friggin' thing has the Olympic rings on the shoulder! Those jerseys never saw the light of day expect to sit on the backs of the players. Once Ican find a player of corresponding size, it's gonna turn into a game-issued jersey from the tournament. It's strange too because there's a small piece of blue material at the back of the neck covering the Nike logo. No idea why they did that but upon a little research....

...no Nike logo on the neck! Excellent! I'm leaning towards Holmstrom because he's a cool choice but the fail-safe guy is Mats Sundin. Not only was he the captain, he also wore a size 56 in that style. I don't know yet. I have some awesome choices though. There was a small bit of glue residue left over on it. It looked like someone had 06 put on the back and arms. Probably commemorating the gold medal. But, thanks to some Goof-Off and the washing machine, it's all gone and my canvas is now blank and ready for art! Like I said earlier, Anthony effing rocks and I can't thank him enough for hooking me up with all of these.

You have to put Sundin on that. HAVE TO.

HA! Well, I'm sure we're all aware of where you stand on the matter. :D

I haven't decided yet, to be honest. The only thing I know for sure is that it will look amazing when it's done.

Oh and just for good measure, I got the 9's off of the Germany jersey. I was afraid they wouldn't budge but I took out the stitching, sprayed on a buttload of Goof-Off inside the jersey and the numbers just melted off. Then, I sprayed more on the front where the twill was placed directly on and THAT all came off beautifully. Today has been a very productive day! The only bad thing now is that I think I'm high on Goof-Off fumes. Durrr. There goes the IQ.

I am pretty sure I saw that jersey on ebay awhile back and considered getting but it would be way too big for me, it was customized with "GOLD" and "06". I was planning on Alfredsson :P

Sorry, I just had to second the Foppa. There are far too many exceptional swedes, but really, Forsberg is the definitive choice here.

Lol, on a side note as Mike Green's talent scout mentioned, Ronnie Sundin would be a close second!

Crap! Alfredsson is a good choice too. Stop confusing me! :D

Seriously? You know Lundqvist is the best choice, but I understand if you don't want to do a goalie since it's not a GC. In that case you must go with Naslund.

Don't listen to all these others, remember you're a Ranger fan first :P

Seriously? You know Lundqvist is the best choice, but I understand if you don't want to do a goalie since it's not a GC. In that case you must go with Naslund.

Don't listen to all these others, remember you're a Ranger fan first :P

You sir are correct. That sweden jersey should be a Lundqvist or Naslund and it can't be any other way.