It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mods- Why do I not have permission to view attachments?

It's a 25 post thing. I just had the same error, made my 25th post, then went back and could view them fine. (very cool, btw!)

I love Zamuner jersey.Where on earth did you come up with that bad boy?Great pickups

I concur!! Hot Taco, that's nice!!

Been a good week so far!! Got this Canucks for under $150, this thing is in great shape!!! Found the Canuck Place patch on the same day. Just need a 2 pts and finals patch and this is on its way to be a Bure.

th_IMG_3554.jpg

th_IMG_3553.jpg

Thanks to you LIGHTNING_4 for this Flames gem, it is minty-mint!!

th_IMG_3557.jpg

th_IMG_3556.jpg

Another bargain at $27, the crest was a little curled in the edges from one too many washes, but some careful time with an iron and cloth napkin and it's quite respectable. Plan on finding some patches and turning this into a 2001-2002 Aaron Miller.

th_IMG_3555.jpg

Glad you like the Flames jersey :thumbsup:

So you were the one who outbid me on that Kings jersey :closedeyes:

Glad you like the Flames jersey :thumbsup:

So you were the one who outbid me on that Kings jersey :closedeyes:

:rolleyes: Sorry man, I've been looking for one of those to make a Miller for a while. They really look great with the All-star and "AM" patches on them. Plus, I get to put a UVM alum on it!!

Very nice pick ups everyone! :thumbsup:

Before:

http://kevin.hwang.tw/Sold%20or%20Traded/TBTC%20Yzerman/TBTC%20Yzerman.JPG

http://kevin.hwang.tw/Sold%20or%20Traded/TBTC%20Yzerman/TBTC%20Yzerman1.JPG

After:

2637469440105170938S425x425Q85.jpg

2537339370105170938S425x425Q85.jpg

Repositioned the lettering and numbers correctly. Also corrected the back number font and the "C" location.

It was stained like no tomorrow which almost all came out, still some yellowing from where the numbers used to be, but I'm happy overall.

Another Pen's jersey down the tube. Same Seller as the Jagr.

Replithentic Andy Bathgate 1967-68 M&N Size 54 with the nifty old school fight strap.

DSCF4259.jpg

DSCF4262.jpg

Hey nothing wrong with a Dino TB alt, but it was nice to come across something different...picked it up crested. Posting link to the rest as my camera batteries died after those 2 pics....here are the rest....alternates and 80's

Super excited about this...picked up a team issued 2.0 that I turned into a Stanley Cup Toews thanks to City Lettering. I went with white because that's what they won the cup in, it was a debate between the MVP and Kane for getting the winning goal..in the end Toews won out just because I like him a bit more as a player. Since the team has all the game worns there probably is not many of these in existence:

100_1319.jpg

100_1321.jpg

100_1320.jpg

Also got this one in, grabbed it on the cheap..an old CCM ultrafil River Rats... probably going to make this an Elias or Sullivan.

100_1323.jpg

Hey nothing wrong with a Dino TB alt, but it was nice to come across something different...picked it up crested. Posting link to the rest as my camera batteries died after those 2 pics....here are the rest....alternates and 80's

Amazing pickups!Authentic Lightning Alt,Wildwing, and Canucks Alt :thumbsup:

Super excited about this...picked up a team issued 2.0 that I turned into a Stanley Cup Toews thanks to City Lettering. I went with white because that's what they won the cup in, it was a debate between the MVP and Kane for getting the winning goal..in the end Toews won out just because I like him a bit more as a player. Since the team has all the game worns there probably is not many of these in existence:

Where did you get the 2.0, because I've been looking forever for a Hawks 2.0!

Amazing pickups!Authentic Lightning Alt,Wildwing, and Canucks Alt :thumbsup:

yeah, that nailed the budget for now :D , but u can't pass up that opportunity......

yeah, that nailed the budget for now :D , but u can't pass up that opportunity......

Where are you finding all of them?Ebay?

Nice Toews! I have 3 blank Hawks Edge and I think I'm going to send them to City Sports, looks flawless.

Well, I received my Domi Leafs jersey back on Friday from Vintage Minnesota Hockey. It seem's Kyle was having an issue with his seamstress. I know the numbers are off, and I e-mailed Kyle and called him and left a message on what I would need to do to get them fixed. I haven't heard from him yet, and I probably never will. It's too bad cause he was local for me, did really nice work on past projects and I didn't have to wait for EPS. I'll be trying MLL next.

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2576109510106694328kFlerT

Won the auction from this last night..puck cancer night at the Steel...btw I know I was going to pick up a few game worns for some people here but they are unfortunately bone dry now. Back to the jersey, the player didn't play in the game last night because he's injured, I bid on it because he's a student at the high school I'm at.

100_1324.jpg

100_1326.jpg

100_1325.jpg

100_1327.jpg

Well, I received my Domi Leafs jersey back on Friday from Vintage Minnesota Hockey. It seem's Kyle was having an issue with his seamstress. I know the numbers are off, and I e-mailed Kyle and called him and left a message on what I would need to do to get them fixed. I haven't heard from him yet, and I probably never will. It's too bad cause he was local for me, did really nice work on past projects and I didn't have to wait for EPS. I'll be trying MLL next.

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2576109510106694328kFlerT

pretty bad....maybe try again on Mon, it is Superbowl wknd.....if he worked well for u in the past you can hope he is just busy this wknd.....