It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks man, I much prefer the World ones considering around 5 of my favorite players played for one of the squads, and it's a nicer jersey, but I couldn't pass this up for my LeClair collection. Now I need world ones for Ozolinsh, Selanne, Palffy, Forsberg...hahaha. Oi.

I think the unis were really cool for 1998-99, so I'm ecstatic to have this one. I was never big on the orange/black ones, but probably because I got really into hockey around 1994 so I grew up on eccentricity haha.

Oh, thanks Fire Boudreau! Saves me some money.

I've seen both ways on those All-Star jerseys. Twill plates and material so who knows what the deal is?

Both of these have twill nameplates as well:

http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=36&lotid=447

http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=51&lotid=197

If I were him I would leave it as it is, even if it is a Flyer. :P

Hahaha thanks guys. I'm going to leave it, it seems like the customization is spot on anyway. And come on, you can't hate on LeClair!

Hahaha thanks guys. I'm going to leave it, it seems like the customization is spot on anyway. And come on, you can't hate on LeClair!

I'm with you on that. Leclair is one of the players (like Dino Ciccarelli and a few others) that I wish I could fit into my collection.

He's just lucky that he was A: American and B: on the Canadiens prior to going to Philly. He DOES share a record with Rocket Richard though that no one else in NHL history has. Anybody?

He's just lucky that he was A: American and B: on the Canadiens prior to going to Philly. He DOES share a record with Rocket Richard though that no one else in NHL history has. Anybody?

2 OT goals in the SC finals?

Not only two goals in the Stanley Cup Finals but doing it in two CONSECUTIVE games.

Ah, trickster. I knew it was consecutive, just didn't think to add it.

the_more_you_know2.jpg

Gotta chime in here and live up to my username here for a second. I have some relevant stats here. Definite props to Leclair as well. He was a great player.

Joe Sakic holds the all-time record for most playoff OT GWGs with 8. That's two more than Rocket Richard who is in second place.

And Sakic didn't do it during the finals, which is a whole new level of clutch, but he did score back-to-back OT GWGs against the Sharks during the 2004 Stanley Cup Semi-Finals in games 4 and 5.

Just wanted to throw that out there. Thanks for playing along.

Both of these have twill nameplates as well:

http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=36&lotid=447

http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=51&lotid=197

If I were him I would leave it as it is, even if it is a Flyer. :P

Aw man, I had a hard time finding the right airknit nameplate for mine. Looks like I need to change the nameplate on my Lindr.. oh cute, a squirrel :blush:

This showed up on my doorstep the other day. A bit smaller than i usually buy (sz 46), but for $20, you can't go wrong.

Nice pickup. Who do you plan on putting on the back?

I like those old Pheonix jerseys alot. The new ones are so boring. I don't know why they changed. Although the current alternate isn't bad.

Edited by Krendelev

I received this on Monday. I also found an authentic Core of the Four patch on ebag. This is going up to MLL on Thursday and will be turned into a #13 Guerin.

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2457754250106694328awDQsl

Super jealous of this one.

Super excited about this...picked up a team issued 2.0 that I turned into a Stanley Cup Toews thanks to City Lettering. I went with white because that's what they won the cup in, it was a debate between the MVP and Kane for getting the winning goal..in the end Toews won out just because I like him a bit more as a player. Since the team has all the game worns there probably is not many of these in existence:

100_1319.jpg

ill never be able to afford a real gamer of his, but this is kind of a neat consolation prize.

lundqvist wore this during the 2009 nhl media tour in nyc. it's meigray tagged and has a loa from the nhl

2885602620099825289S425x425Q85.jpg 2210954220099825289S425x425Q85.jpg 2649179840099825289S425x425Q85.jpg

Nice pickup. Who do you plan on putting on the back?

I like to be different, so I was thinking maybe Numminen...but i'm actually selling to IIHFjerseycollector, so i'll work on customizing my old 'yotes 3rd with Numminen