• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Buncha a******* in here. :noway:

Actually, the correct line would be "buncha savages in this town"

And all I know is aketon and I are excited for Monday. Even if he's going to kill our biggest breakout player because of it.

Oh and I like what I reserved today too, even if its from such a pitiful franchise :lol: (sorry NYIJM had to be said)

Lemieux the turtle, Roy's statue of liberty play ... good times ... good times.

We are really taking this thread off track. Don't worry though, I will hopefully have a Flyers jersey to post next week.

Talking turtling

post-2090-0-43836600-1297459999_thumb.jp

"Please Don't Hurt Me Sir"

Hope its not this flyers sweater...how embarrassing.

Can't be as embarrassing as not winning a Cup :fight:

Oh, and lawyers can have souls. Jerks, hahaha.

So your teams name is on a cup along side of a team created by a kids movie and owned by the Disney Corporation, NBD. :closedeyes:

Silly man, they were sold the season before that. And I'd take the company of the Red Wings and Canadiens over the Thrashers and Blue Jackets any day ;)

Oh and I like what I reserved today too, even if its from such a pitiful franchise :lol: (sorry NYIJM had to be said)

No problem! You could have said worse! M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

What's the general consensus for jersey customization? Is EPS still the best bet in terms of accuracy? Takes forever to get anything back from them, but if it comes back right the first time it's worth the wait as we all know.

Customization track record for me:

Gamesdaysportsarchive - Mostly right = 1; Wrong = 1

SportsK - Right = 1; Wrong = 1

EPS - Right = 7; SLIGHTLY OFF (C placement) = 1

IJ - Right = 3; SLIGHTLY OFF (weird sized A) = 1; wrong = 2 (Orange Flyers when they first came out)

Sharp jersey :thumbsup:

Get it? Its a pun! :doh:

<crickets> <crickets> <crickets>

This jersey needs absolutely no introduction! My hands here shaking opening the box!

BEHOLD!

DSCF4266.jpg

DSCF4267.jpg

DSCF4273.jpg

DSCF4275.jpg

It's in such mint shape. I'm Just Astounded. I'm really floored, like sweating and shaking. Twill nameplate ya but if I told you what I paid for it you would shoot me. Kijiji Rules.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

P.S. I love everyone.

P.P.S. This is my 1st Gretzky Jersey and is super-duper grail city for me. Now I just need the other guy's jersey! What's his name again!?!? You know the guys he passed the puck too?!? His name escapes me right now! :P