It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

River City Sports finally came in. And of course, I wasn't able to change my order prior to my Toews coming in when I discovered that size 50 doesn't fit me right (even though other EDGE 1.0 50's do). So it's up for sale. Same cost as RCS

IMG_1701_1-vi.jpg

IMG_1703_1-vi.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes sir, you are correct. That was their one and only ultrafil year. Any signs of the patch being removed from the left shoulder?

No evidence of a patch. I'm thinking of making this into a Modano with that funky Crillee font they used early on to make it stand out.

New York Rangers Heritage Set 1 Mike Sauer. Worn for 7 games, and has some great wear on the arms! Its almost entirely made of the airknit material except for the back panel and where the vinyl retired numbers are pressed in. I F(&^*** love it!

2263463890107043032S425x425Q85.jpg

2517033240107043032S425x425Q85.jpg

2832598230107043032S425x425Q85.jpg

This also links to the webshots album I just set up, but will update as things come in and when I can photograph my collection (FINALLY) this summer

really nice:) i'm waiting for mine still:D

Are the NYR Heritage jerseys on the Steiner site? I'm not seeing them.

no they were never on the page. they were sold in one day all(in hours i think so).

Are the NYR Heritage jerseys on the Steiner site? I'm not seeing them.

XC and I pre-ordered a while back. They didn't officially take the pre-orders until last month (the 19th I believe) but I had a verbal commitment from a sales rep going back to last November.

I got mine in yesterday (#22 Boyle) but haven't gotten a chance to take pics of it yet.

There are still a couple available.

the normal blue and white ones or the heritage ones?

when i talked to my sales rep after i ordered my heritage, there were only 4 left.

and that was end of january. i cant imagine that some heritages are left.

the normal blue and white ones or the heritage ones?

when i talked to my sales rep after i ordered my heritage, there were only 4 left.

and that was end of january. i cant imagine that some heritages are left.

I think there's one or two home blues left, a number of whites, and at least two Heritages left. One of the Heritages also happens to be the cheapest. I'm having a tough time not pulling the trigger.

All this as of yesterday morning.

######. The $400 Biron Heritage was sold sometime in the last day. Oh well. Either that or my rep accidentally included it on the list even though it was already sold.

XC and I pre-ordered a while back. They didn't officially take the pre-orders until last month (the 19th I believe) but I had a verbal commitment from a sales rep going back to last November.

I got mine in yesterday (#22 Boyle) but haven't gotten a chance to take pics of it yet.

Did you get my PM on Rangerland regarding Bryan? I'm just glad I got my Sauer because if people I like start "leaving the company" I may be hesitant to buy Jerseys from Steiner in the future... Plus there is no Set tag sewn into the jersey, its ridiculous.

Did you get my PM on Rangerland regarding Bryan? I'm just glad I got my Sauer because if people I like start "leaving the company" I may be hesitant to buy Jerseys from Steiner in the future... Plus there is no Set tag sewn into the jersey, its ridiculous.

Yeh I got it - been busy with work (hence the reason I haven't posted pics yet).

I actually forgot to check, but was there no hologram on the heritage jersey? My two Wolf Pack gamers from Steiner from earlier this year both had holograms on the neck tagging - while not as good a as set tag, it was at least something to identify them as gamers.

I was wondering about the tagging but I never got around to asking. I haven't seen any tagging whatsoever on this year's gamers in pictures but I don't have one so I wasn't entirely sure if there wasn't any tagging at all. So is this true, there's not a single tag sewn in suggesting game use? That's bush league, if true. Probably not a huge deal at the end of the day, but I friggin love those tags, particularly the team specific ones.

Geez, that stinks. I would've loved a Rangers-specific set tag, especially a Heritage version with the 85th Anniversary logo.

Oh well. Just goes to show guys like us could actually help out the people who are in the business.

Geez, that stinks. I would've loved a Rangers-specific set tag, especially a Heritage version with the 85th Anniversary logo.

Oh well. Just goes to show guys like us could actually help out the people who are in the business.

Its not even the set tag, but its the serial number that comes on it that can be traced back to a specific jersey. MeiGray does that, and the leafs do it for sure. I'm sure other teams do it too. The holograms can fall off and aren't easy to read even though they do have serial numbers on them.

Its not even the set tag, but its the serial number that comes on it that can be traced back to a specific jersey. MeiGray does that, and the leafs do it for sure. I'm sure other teams do it too. The holograms can fall off and aren't easy to read even though they do have serial numbers on them.

Agreed. Heck, with the way technology has advanced you could probably put a bar code on a tag, scan it with your cell phone camera, and the jersey's info pops up on your phone's internet browser from Steiner's site. Now THAT would be a great way to do it and I doubt it would be all that much work. Unfortunately, Steiner just doesn't know or care enough about the industry to think set tags are important.

You'll see MeiGray come up with something like that way before Steiner ever does. They still use hologram stickers on the numbers. Let's put adhesive on the twill so that it's ruined forever! Yay! The Canadiens do that too and I hate it.

Agreed. Heck, with the way technology has advanced you could probably put a bar code on a tag, scan it with your cell phone camera, and the jersey's info pops up on your phone's internet browser from Steiner's site. Now THAT would be a great way to do it and I doubt it would be all that much work. Unfortunately, Steiner just doesn't know or care enough about the industry to think set tags are important.

Nike should do this with the barcodes they have on their gamer international jerseys.

Steiner doesn't put it on the numbers Mike, its on the size tag in the neck.

Just got my first package where the seller put packing peanuts above/below the jersey, which in itself is carefully folded and wrapped with those recycled paper material. I must say, that was quite the experience. I wasn't sure what I was digging out! Will post pictures whenever my phone decides to work again

Just got my first package where the seller put packing peanuts above/below the jersey, which in itself is carefully folded and wrapped with those recycled paper material. I must say, that was quite the experience. I wasn't sure what I was digging out! Will post pictures whenever my phone decides to work again

That sounds like the greatest buying experience ever. Was it somebody from e-bay? If only all people did that...