It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

EXCELLENT Canada Cup jersey! If you ever want to swap out that twill plate for an ultrafil one, let me know. I have the same jersey but I stripped the Gretzky off of it and still have everything.

Is everything sewn on? It looks like it is. That's strange considering those jerseys were all screen-printed except for the names.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

EXCELLENT Canada Cup jersey! If you ever want to swap out that twill plate for an ultrafil one, let me know. I have the same jersey but I stripped the Gretzky off of it and still have everything.

Is everything sewn on? It looks like it is. That's strange considering those jerseys were all screen-printed except for the names.

I thought the same thing. I think we ran into this on a previous thread/post. The stitch work is immculate. Every letter is sized and spaced perfectly and not one is crooked or bubbly.

I would love a ultrafil one!

Sup Flyers fans

Hello! I like Subban lol, he's good. If he was on the Flyers, everyone would love him except the cranky old racists from Fishtown (yea, that's a neighborhood :( ). Anywho, I have no problem with him, nice jersey!

TORONTOTBTC31B.jpg

This look good to everyone? It was finished today just want to make sure its good before I go to pick it up.

Looks good to me. Beautiful jersey and good choice going with Fuhr. Not to many TBTC's with his name on them floating around.

This jersey needs absolutely no introduction! My hands here shaking opening the box!

BEHOLD!

DSCF4266.jpg

DSCF4267.jpg

DSCF4273.jpg

DSCF4275.jpg

It's in such mint shape. I'm Just Astounded. I'm really floored, like sweating and shaking. Twill nameplate ya but if I told you what I paid for it you would shoot me. Kijiji Rules.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

P.S. I love everyone.

P.P.S. This is my 1st Gretzky Jersey and is super-duper grail city for me. Now I just need the other guy's jersey! What's his name again!?!? You know the guys he passed the puck too?!? His name escapes me right now! :P

This jersey is a remake though. NOT FAKE. It is basically kind of like a CCM vintage series CCN made about 5-6 years ago...

This jersey is a remake though. NOT FAKE. It is basically kind of like a CCM vintage series CCN made about 5-6 years ago...

You just pooped on his dreams.

pwned_PWNED_s560x313_77272_580_random_shit-s560x313-102226-580.jpg

Aw, pwnage has negative connotations, like putting someone in their place. TSM is a gentleman. I hope it's the real deal...

Aw, pwnage has negative connotations, like putting someone in their place. TSM is a gentleman. I hope it's the real deal...

Well its perfectly accurate besides 2 things. One everything is sewn on like Brilliant said, and two the CCM could be red. But again its the same jersey despite this fact. Its ultrafil, with the right font I'm pretty sure. Besides the twill nameplate, which TSM is swapping out, its basically what was worn on the ice.

It is not fake, it is basically the same as the vintage series CCM has a few years back. It is not a knockoff...

Real CCM jersey, but not from that original era.

I never said it was a knockoff, I was talking about it being genuine from that time, not a reproduction. And I'm more concerned with "pwnage" coming off as kind of jerkish to good ole TSM. I know it's not fake, sillies.

Correct. And the CCM logo was red instead of black. As has been said though, there's NOTHING wrong with that particular one. I have the same style and it's really nice. I actually like the ultrafil one better than the air-knit.

Okay, so this was my reason for the whole Heroes of Hockey Questionaire, and much appreciated replies from Nathan.

This is a 1990 Heroes of Hockey Authentic size 52 Game Issued Spare, which was customized and given to John A. Ziegler, former commissioner of the NHL.

I couldn't be happier. I bought it with the intention to strip and replace with a "Hero" of hockey, IE: Sittler, however that would have been a desecration of history.

On a side note, the crest is ridiculously stitched. I have no idea how the oldtimers could play with it. This is easily the heaviest ultrafil jersey i've seen, and the 1 pound crest doesn't help. Every little detail is multilayer twill stitched over and over.

More pics in my webshots.

2380073920105170938S425x425Q85.jpg

2484212480105170938S425x425Q85.jpg

Okay, so this was my reason for the whole Heroes of Hockey Questionaire, and much appreciated replies from Nathan.

This is a 1990 Heroes of Hockey Authentic size 52 Game Issued Spare, which was customized and given to John A. Ziegler, former commissioner of the NHL.

I couldn't be happier. I bought it with the intention to strip and replace with a "Hero" of hockey, IE: Sittler, however that would have been a desecration of history.

On a side note, the crest is ridiculously stitched. I have no idea how the oldtimers could play with it. This is easily the heaviest ultrafil jersey i've seen, and the 1 pound crest doesn't help. Every little detail is multilayer twill stitched over and over.

Very nice pick up! I don't know if the multilayered crest is a good or bad thing, but I would appreciate it for sure, from the fact that there was such an attention to detail. :thumbsup:

2380073920105170938S425x425Q85.jpg

2484212480105170938S425x425Q85.jpg

Nice choice to leave it as is! I remember wanting one of those when I was watching the game. Its a real sharp jersey and the crest is awesome!

ference wore this for his first NHL point and then depending on the set dates from that year, I'm pretty sure also from his first NHL goal. Working on getting that info.

2930553810099825289S425x425Q85.jpg 2874384060099825289S425x425Q85.jpg

that'd be the one flyhighguys :D

The pictures don't do it justice, its in tremendous shape.

And thats a ridiculously nice Gretzky jersey!

I knew it, i saw it and forgot to bid on it but im real glad you got it. The seller didnt have the best pictures but i knew it was real. Great pickup

Here's a few more..........oh and I changed the Kings 40th to have the name now.

2793711710106865288S500x500Q85.jpg

2518407170106865288S500x500Q85.jpg

2428923530106865288S500x500Q85.jpg

2894195430106865288S500x500Q85.jpg

2591902990106865288S500x500Q85.jpg

2563288490106865288S500x500Q85.jpg

2993609000106865288S500x500Q85.jpg

Here's a few more..........oh and I changed the Kings 40th to have the name now.

Very nice! Love the 40th Anny Daniel Sedin, home Kesler, and Canes Skinner! :thumbsup: