It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The last member to be banned from this forum.

That guy must've been a real tool....*looks around*

*runs away*

In all seriousness though, you guys are starting to rub off on me. I picked up a jersey off eBay based on rarity alone, even though it's been worn previously.

You guys are beating a dead horse with the BJD crap, so he was banned, people were bothered...whatever. He's a nice guy who just rubbed some people the wrong way, chill with it it reminds me of a bunch of 6 year olds on the playground after a kid gets a detention.

Alright, ENOUGH guys. This ends right here. No more talk about past members or jabs between friends. Keep it about your jerseys or else I'm going to start deleting posts.

Alright, ENOUGH guys. This ends right here. No more talk about past members or jabs between friends. Keep it about your jerseys or else I'm going to start deleting posts.

Now bitting tongue :thumbsup:

my computer is not recognizing my phone again, which makes uploading pictures difficult...

Thats got a few creases...Hate to see the "wrinkled jersey" :blink:

It may have been the way I took the pictures. The jersey itself is pretty good. The shoulder patches were folded during shipping though.

I saw an Ice Dog's game at the Hershey Centre back in 2003. What a cool little arena, with free parking. What a great jersey that is. I can understand not being too warm to the Majors. That was quite a power play Melnyk pulled to get that arena for St. Mike's.

I play men's league hockey in the arena across the street from the Hershey Centre.

Back on topic....this arrived, but it wasn't for me. I bought this for someone else....and they've got it.....so I don't have pics....but this was it.....

My link

Always inside-out. Never heat the twill itself because it will scorch.

Wish I knew that earlier.

A little off topic but, never use a blow dryer to dry a NFL jersey either...those things burn. :blush:

Well, I've got some bad news to share tonight. I just got in my first fake jersey from eBay. It's a fake Mitchell and Ness Kings Gretzky jersey. Looks like I got too cocky in my bidding and buying.

But on the (sort of) bright side, I'll be sending it back in the smallest of flat rate boxes. I'd love to see the reaction the seller gets when he/she sees this tiny little box in the mail :P

I play men's league hockey in the arena across the street from the Hershey Centre.

Back on topic....this arrived, but it wasn't for me. I bought this for someone else....and they've got it.....so I don't have pics....but this was it.....

My link

Best Leafs jersey to own hands down.

Well, I've got some bad news to share tonight. I just got in my first fake jersey from eBay. It's a fake Mitchell and Ness Kings Gretzky jersey. Looks like I got too cocky in my bidding and buying.

But on the (sort of) bright side, I'll be sending it back in the smallest of flat rate boxes. I'd love to see the reaction the seller gets when he/she sees this tiny little box in the mail :P

Did you ask about a refund? Or are you going to file a case? You should get a refund in some way. That's what I did.

As much as I hate to admit it, my first e-bay transaction was a fake Mike Richter Liberty replica. I didn't know any better, and once I got it and found out I tried to get a refund but he wouldn't give it to me. I said I would start a case and he said I would lose. I started a case, lost, and actually called e-bay and they said they considered it buyers remorse. I had to argue my points and explain why the jersey didn't match the listing until the guy on the phone believed me, gave me my refund, and told me that I didn't have to send the jersey back either, since I won and it was fake merchandise. I still have it and have no idea what to do with it...

EDIT: Ok so apparently I misspoke. The jersey ITSELF is not fake, but the customization is terrible. Here is the e-bay link if anybody is interested

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=110635512586&si=e2DFpKJO0%252BUQUcf8ZnajEo8Nk7o%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Edited by CJ Matthews

As much as I hate to admit it, my first e-bay transaction was a fake Mike Richter Liberty replica. I didn't know any better, and once I got it and found out I tried to get a refund but he wouldn't give it to me. I said I would start a case and he said I would lose. I started a case, lost, and actually called e-bay and they said they considered it buyers remorse. I had to argue my points and explain why the jersey didn't match the listing until the guy on the phone believed me, gave me my refund, and told me that I didn't have to send the jersey back either, since I won and it was fake merchandise. I still have it and have no idea what to do with it...

Burn the dirty fake. Or you can buy one of the jerseys here and send you fake to get 15% off.

My link

My link

YOU got that jersey eh?!?

I had my eye on it but again its a 48.

I bet you play net huh??

YOU got that jersey eh?!?

I had my eye on it but again its a 48.

I bet you play net huh??

Yeah that was me....and he decided to sell at the bid price even though I didn't meet the reserve too! Bonus!

Yes I do play net.....all my life.....that's all i know.....