JeffB

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow two politically incorrect statements in one comment. I am offended. Lol

LOL! I am the least PC person ever. You're a Philly fan though, so there's gonna be some good ribbing goin on here ;)

Yes sir, it was. I already have the Alfredsson kit ordered so it's only a matter of time before it's complete. I didn't even realize that it came from a member here; F-Liars, so thanks to him as well!

Believe it or not, the Senators are the only jersey that I've NEVER owned. So, this fills that final roster spot.

Got this one today in a trade with TMLFAN. Very good guy to deal with. I will probably make it a Yushkevich.

2124952500107003020S500x500Q85.jpg

2034585290107003020S500x500Q85.jpg

Just something funny I notice about a lot of you guys...you take pictures of the back of your BLANK jerseys. Why is that? They're blank! :D

Habit, terminal brain farts...who knows? :unsure:

Just something funny I notice about a lot of you guys...you take pictures of the back of your BLANK jerseys. Why is that? They're blank! :D

I do it because I saw everyone else doing it, plus a lot of you guys worry about the hem. So there. I too think it's stupid.

I do it because I saw everyone else doing it, plus a lot of you guys worry about the hem. So there. I too think it's stupid.

Yo mama is stupid. :P

Yo mama is stupid. :P

Yo mama wears combat boots in the shower.

I don't think its the worst idea in the world, unless you wanna fold the hem tags up to the front on blank jerseys and just photograph the hem tag upside down, cause the hem tag can be important in determining the year or range of years a jersey comes from.

Sorry to chime in here. But this really is starting to become another BJD member all over again.

Even in the spirit of joking with fellow members it seems like EVERYBODY has had some issue or another with the content of posts lately.

Please refrain from making remarks at other members, even if you know them, as while you say "relax i know him" it still may be offensive to other people by the way you stated your remark.

While personally I haven't had any issue until this point, alot of members would really appreciate to keep this forum as close to HOCKEY as possible, as many of us have spent lots of time and effort finding legitimate, and helpful collectors to keep the integrity of the hobby up.

Just my advice, take it or leave it, but I personally would appreciate a little more class in general on the forum (not harping on anyone in specific)