It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got my first package where the seller put packing peanuts above/below the jersey, which in itself is carefully folded and wrapped with those recycled paper material. I must say, that was quite the experience. I wasn't sure what I was digging out! Will post pictures whenever my phone decides to work again

That is awesome news. :thumbsup:

They make those? :blink:

SOMEONE isn't a drug dealer!! Sheesh. <_<

:P

I had one arrive in a large bubble mailer stuffed to the brim about too pop..

Jersey was fine but wrinkled.

SOMEONE isn't a drug dealer!! Sheesh. <_<

:P

I had one arrive in a large bubble mailer stuffed to the brim about too pop..

Jersey was fine but wrinkled.

Actually I use these I don't know what you're selling.

And Danoobie, congrats. Steiner sent my jersey in a beat up box with the tape coming undone. I just F(&^*** love those guys!

You can take my team away, but I will always remember them.

DSC_0765.jpg

DSC_0766.jpg

Contemplated stripping this, but not sure if you can get puck marks out.

Steiner sent my jersey in a beat up box with the tape coming undone. I just F(&^*** love those guys!

now THAT'S ghetto! :thumbsup:

You can take my team away, but I will always remember them.

Contemplated stripping this, but not sure if you can get puck marks out.

Ice Dogs jersey looks great man!

I saw a few game myself.

Wait, Mississauga doesn't have a team anymore? I thought the St. Michael's Majors moved there a few years back.

That Nike ultrafil is awesome, isn't it? It weighs a TON. I love it.

Wait, Mississauga doesn't have a team anymore? I thought the St. Michael's Majors moved there a few years back.

That Nike ultrafil is awesome, isn't it? It weighs a TON. I love it.

Yeah we have the St.Mikes, not my team though. I used to go to 25-30 games a year (including playoffs and such) when we had the Icedogs, now I rarely go.

Nike ultrafil is amazing, its really heavy and the jersey is huge.

I saw an Ice Dog's game at the Hershey Centre back in 2003. What a cool little arena, with free parking. What a great jersey that is. I can understand not being too warm to the Majors. That was quite a power play Melnyk pulled to get that arena for St. Mike's.

They make those? :blink:

Here are my jersey bags of choice.

Hefty.jpg

yah, it was a seller from eBay. Cant complain, great price, not a single nasty surprise on the jersey, all around happy.

From previous experience though, I'd be happy if they either bubblemail it or just simply use a plastic bag or w/e. I find the ziplock bags to be a touch small, and a lot of people just... jam it in one way or another with reckless disregard for the patch or the back number being folded in the middle. Anything to make it smaller so they can ship it in a 6inch cube!

Melnyk bought the Icedogs so he could get his hands on the arena in Mississauga and then sold the Icedogs to St. Catharines. He actually owned two OHL teams at a point in time.

Melnyk bought the Icedogs so he could get his hands on the arena in Mississauga and then sold the Icedogs to St. Catharines. He actually owned two OHL teams at a point in time.

Exactly. He wanted his St.Mikes and the "legacy" but at an arena that wasn't as small as St.Mikes. The solution, Mississauga. The name doesn't even make sense as St. Michael's College (named after the old cathedral) is in Toronto (so is the cathedral). Although the new thirds aren't bad, I may end up with one, I will still never see them as my team.

Here are my jersey bags of choice.

I'm with Jeff on the zip 2.5 gallon bags. They aren't too expensive either.

Now on to the pickups ...

First, the Rangers current leading goal-scorer, Brian Boyle Heritage gamer:

rangers_heritage_boyle_f_sm.jpg

rangers_heritage_boyle_b_sm.jpg

rangers_heritage_boyle_p_sm.jpgrangers_heritage_boyle_n_sm.jpgrangers_heritage_boyle_h_sm.jpg

Second, a WBS Pens 2008 authentic St. Patty's jersey:

wbs_pens_st_patty_sm.jpg

Finally, a trio of $100 Rangers pickups ...

a 52 CCM mesh NWT, a 56 Edge 1.0 NWT, and a Cosby tagged 58 CCM mesh:

rangers_trio_sm.jpg

Unfortunately both of the CCM's need to be stripped, because people feel the need to put Gretzky on everything. :rolleyes:

I'm with Jeff on the zip 2.5 gallon bags. They aren't too expensive either.

Now on to the pickups ...

First, the Rangers current leading goal-scorer, Brian Boyle Heritage gamer:

Second, a WBS Pens 2008 authentic St. Patty's jersey:

Finally, a trio of $100 Rangers pickups ...

a 52 CCM mesh NWT, a 56 Edge 1.0 NWT, and a Cosby tagged 58 CCM mesh:

Unfortunately both of the CCM's need to be stripped, because people feel the need to put Gretzky on everything. :rolleyes:

WOW..amazing pickups, congrats

Lucky on the CCMs. I want one so bad, but I think I need a 48. I'd probably swim in a 52.

Just setting the next to each other for picture, I found it amusing how the Edge 56 was noticeably smaller than the CCM 52 - and the CCM 58, well it's just a tent. I also found it interesting how they spaced the RANGERS letters out further on the larger CCM.

Oh wow if that's the case then I might be screwed on a CCM 48 I got. I have a starter 48 that fits good, but the CCM 48 might be huge on me too. I wear a Large in RBK Premier jerseys.

Oh wow if that's the case then I might be screwed on a CCM 48 I got. I have a starter 48 that fits good, but the CCM 48 might be huge on me too. I wear a Large in RBK Premier jerseys.

I think you'll be okay - my comment was more about how small the Edge authentics are despite what you might assume from the number size (56 in this case).

Nice haul! The Heritage gamer is sweet. Nice to see the Rangers uni's with a different font. That Cosby tagged jersey is on the larger size being a 58. Is that a GI? Never understood why people feel the need to put the granddaddy of all crybaby's on a nice jersey like that. Oh well...

Never understood why people feel the need to put the granddaddy of all crybaby's on a nice jersey like that. Oh well...

I know you didn't just call the greatest player in the history of the game a crybaby....

Nice haul! The Heritage gamer is sweet. Nice to see the Rangers uni's with a different font. That Cosby tagged jersey is on the larger size being a 58. Is that a GI? Never understood why people feel the need to put the granddaddy of all crybaby's on a nice jersey like that. Oh well...

Yes the Cosby tagged CCM is the 58. I honestly don't know enough about the differences between retail authentics and GIs from that era, so I don't know if it is or isn't.

And I agree with the crybaby comment. Gretzky and Lindros are two players I wish never wore a Rangers jersey.

I did...and I am surprised he never won Olympic Gold in diving as well. Ha!

You're retarded. The only crybaby in hockey is Cindy Crosbaby. If you really wanna talk about a crybaby and a dirty player why don't you go look at Pittsburgh....

Oh, and speaking of Pittsburgh - living with Crosbaby must be rubbing off on Mario, because he's turning into a whiny little punk too. Did you hear how he cried about the Islanders game and how his players got attacked? Yet he pays Matt Cooke....