It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

I play men's league hockey in the arena across the street from the Hershey Centre.

Back on topic....this arrived, but it wasn't for me. I bought this for someone else....and they've got it.....so I don't have pics....but this was it.....

My link

######, that's a sweet deal if that was the price. I would buy that in a heartbeat if I had seen it.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awww man, you had to buy that one for someone else??? That blows. Isn't that one still pretty high up on your want list?

Actually that is why it was on my wantlist.

We both are Leaf fans and we both were looking for the jersey. I got it first and I felt bad so I was looking for one for him too....

######, that's a sweet deal if that was the price. I would buy that in a heartbeat if I had seen it.

Well his reserve was $250 but he agreed to sell it at the bid price.

So I got lucky.......

some more new Blue Jackets related ones. The first is one I never thought I'd ever have a chance at finding, let alone having it in my collection. A few fellow CBJ fans talked about creating a jersey thread in the CBJ forum on hfboards and within a few posts, someone posted it with "available for sale" under it. A few emails later and it was on the way and arrived today!

2006-2007 QMJHL Halifax Mooseheads Jakub Voracek gamer

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

2011 AHL All Star Game Eastern John Moore (2009 CBJ 1st rounder) gamer from 1st period. Hate the signature, but all the auctioned gamers were signed.

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

2010 CBJ John Moore Training Camp

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

2010 CBJ Matt Calvert Training Camp

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

some more new Blue Jackets related ones. The first is one I never thought I'd ever have a chance at finding, let alone having it in my collection. A few fellow CBJ fans talked about creating a jersey thread in the CBJ forum on hfboards and within a few posts, someone posted it with "available for sale" under it. A few emails later and it was on the way and arrived today!

2006-2007 QMJHL Halifax Mooseheads Jakub Voracek gamer

2011 AHL All Star Game Eastern John Moore (2009 CBJ 1st rounder) gamer from 1st period. Hate the signature, but all the auctioned gamers were signed.

2010 CBJ John Moore Training Camp

2010 CBJ Matt Calvert Training Camp

Nice pickups, especially the Halifax Mooseheads gamer. :thumbsup:

new arrivals today...

New York Rangers Heritage game worn Erik Christensen

002-7.jpg

005-5.jpg

008-2.jpg

And a hot deal from the Wings Hockeytown store sale...

2008/09 Set 2 Kris Draper

009-1.jpg

013-1.jpg

014.jpg

Absolutely:

ghtyDuckscirca2003CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

It's tough to see but the end of the sleeves were cinched up to fit his wrists and then the excess was taped up to keep it tight. Tie Domi used to customize his sleeves as well as John Vanbiesbrouck and MANY others.

Nice pick-ups by the way. The Draper looks like it has some good wear on it too. That's always a plus.

Thanks for the comments on the mooseheads jersey. Very happy with that one! I actually bought it for my woman, who's as big voracek fan as i am. We will see who gets to wear it more :)

The 2011 all star was kind of a disappointment. I'm still new on the materials, but I expected it to be like the pre edge reebok CBJ jersey I just got. It's very thin while the CBJ one is like w frigging burlap sack. I guess the difference is that the pre edge reeboks are just rebranded CCM and thus heavier?

I guess the difference is that the pre edge reeboks are just rebranded CCM and thus heavier?

Correct - the Koho/CCM 6100s were basically rebranded to be RBK 6100s when Reebok bought them out. There's even some cases with the old hem NHL shield being on RBK 6100s.

Absolutely:

ghtyDuckscirca2003CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

It's tough to see but the end of the sleeves were cinched up to fit his wrists and then the excess was taped up to keep it tight. Tie Domi used to customize his sleeves as well as John Vanbiesbrouck and MANY others.

Nice pick-ups by the way. The Draper looks like it has some good wear on it too. That's always a plus.

thx for this explanation...the first what i thought when i saw this sleeves...it looks curious:)

yeah it has really nice wear on it...the best in the middle of the back and on the number.

also my Christensen has nice wears on it. one big board or stick burn on the sleeve.

This came in today from SportsAuthority.com of all places...it's a 2.0:

HPIM1916.jpg

Of course I'm getting Giroux hahah. I liked the blue more...but I couldn't risk a hole in my Giroux collection. Hopefully I can find a blue one next. Thank you sir, I'm happy with it.

Well, let's see. I posted this in another thread but it went ignored haha. The night I ordered there was a 25% off one item coupon, plus $1 shipping, so the jersey was around $263. Plus, if you use mrrebates.com, you get back 7% in 90 days, so it came to roughly $244. Lastly, I signed up for a new cc with $150 cashback after spending $500 (which I do normally), so the jersey cost me around $94 when the dust clears.

Ok. Wonder why they made the retail All Star jerseys with the airknit. That's a decent price. Very nice jersey. Customization wise where would you go. EPS?