It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

No, I meant the 75th patch. I HAD one of those when I had your Nords jersey. But you were just hellbent on that French patch! That'll learn ya! Speak American dammit! :D

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm back!!! Did you all miss me? I missed you all, that's for sure.

After I took about five months off from collecting for a few reasons, I have gotten the bug again and have added two pieces to my collection.

The first is a Keven Veillexux jersey from the 2007 Penguins rookie tournament. I managed to negotiate with the Ebay seller and get this for about $50 cheaper than he had it listed.

veilleuxfront.jpg

veilleuxback.jpg

Also, this one is not a jersey, but I still think it's pretty cool. It's Chris Conner's shirt from the inaugural Pens and Pins tournament sponsored by the WBS Penguins. Conner didn't actually wear the shirt, as he was in Pittsburgh at the time, but I was still happy to get it. I lost the auction for another player's shirt when they had a silent auction at a game last month.

Connerfront.jpg

Connerback-1.jpg

After I took about five months off from collecting for a few reasons, I have gotten the bug again and have added two pieces to my collection.

The first is a Keven Veillexux jersey from the 2007 Penguins rookie tournament. I managed to negotiate with the Ebay seller and get this for about $50 cheaper than he had it listed.

veilleuxfront.jpg

veilleuxback.jpg

Also, this one is not a jersey, but I still think it's pretty cool. It's Chris Conner's shirt from the inaugural Pens and Pins tournament sponsored by the WBS Penguins. Conner didn't actually wear the shirt, as he was in Pittsburgh at the time, but I was still happy to get it. I lost the auction for another player's shirt when they had a silent auction at a game last month.

Connerfront.jpg

Connerback-1.jpg

Welcome Back!

First off, you are always a collector...you just hadn't made any aquisitions recently. I am sure you still visited the fourm from time to time.

Nice pick-ups...You need some Eric Tangradi stuff...A good Philly boy!

No, I meant the 75th patch. I HAD one of those when I had your Nords jersey. But you were just hellbent on that French patch! That'll learn ya! Speak American dammit! :D

haha well if I'd known he wore the C in blue that year I'd have had you do it, ###### you Frenchies and your odd speakin' patches! I have a 75th patch anyway, I'll have denver athletic put it on there next time I get a round of jerseys done :thumbsup:

EDIT: upon further inspection the 75th patch is not as tall as the cup patch, so it doesn't cover the glue spot. my search continues...

Welcome back - I was worried I might be bidding against you on the last two WBS Pens jerseys I bid on (a gold alt from 2003 - I lost and a 2008 St. Patty's - I won).

Also there were some recent Luca Caputi Pens gamers on eBay recently - you snag either of those?

I "C" what you are all saying, but regardless that Sakic is "A" sweet pick up :D

HA! Class "EH" post

:thumbsup:

It's been a while since I've had things to post in this thread, and in that time I've seen a lot of sweet additions from everybody.

Cody Hodgson 2009 OHL All Star replica jersey.

HodgsonOHL.jpgHodgsonOHL2.jpg

Managed to get the patches separately to put on the shoulders.

Cody Hodgson 2011 Manitoba Moose Away gamer.

HodgsonAHL.jpgHodgsonAHL2.jpg

Only a couple of small repairs on the lower portion of the arms.

And tomorrow, with Cody (only recalled today from the AHL) playing and it being the final game the Canucks wear their 40th anniversary jerseys, I shall be customizing my blank to his #39.

This obsession MIGHT be getting out of hand...

Sweet jerseys. Now if you could get the 40th anniversary gamer...(apologies to anyone in your life that has to share a bank account or credit card with you) that would be way cool.

Sweet jerseys. Now if you could get the 40th anniversary gamer...(apologies to anyone in your life that has to share a bank account or credit card with you) that would be way cool.

That's plan A, go for his gamer. Plan B is to get my blank 2.0 size 56 done as his. Solely the reason I got the 56 was so that should I ever put his number on the back, it'd be exactly the same as his game jersey.

And tomorrow, with Cody (only recalled today from the AHL) playing and it being the final game the Canucks wear their 40th anniversary jerseys, I shall be customizing my blank to his #39.

Dont you love it when stuff like that happens!!! All is good in the world!

It made my day, I feel like I should buy a lottery ticket today too.

Love the Hodgson jerseys. Congrats!

That's plan A, go for his gamer. Plan B is to get my blank 2.0 size 56 done as his. Solely the reason I got the 56 was so that should I ever put his number on the back, it'd be exactly the same as his game jersey.

It made my day, I feel like I should buy a lottery ticket today too.

You know, I just happened to receive my Patrick Thoresen Norway jersey 2 days before the Flyers picked him up a few years back...The Flyers' Carnival was two days after that and I had it signed that day...We must be in harmony with the hockey gods!

Welcome back - I was worried I might be bidding against you on the last two WBS Pens jerseys I bid on (a gold alt from 2003 - I lost and a 2008 St. Patty's - I won).

Also there were some recent Luca Caputi Pens gamers on eBay recently - you snag either of those?

I never even saw the WBS St. Patty's day jersey...was it on Ebay? I search everyday for WBS jerseys on Ebay and never saw that one...which is a shame b/c I loe it.

I have been dying to get one of those gold alts forever, but everyone else must be too, because the bid went over what I could afford.

HodgsonAHL.jpgHodgsonAHL2.jpg

Hey...very cool jersey. Nice pick up!

Wow! Great pick ups everyone! :thumbsup:

The Moose gamer is nice. I'd like to find a Dave Hakstol Manitoba Moose jersey from the 90s myself.

I never even saw the WBS St. Patty's day jersey...was it on Ebay? I search everyday for WBS jerseys on Ebay and never saw that one...which is a shame b/c I loe it.

I have been dying to get one of those gold alts forever, but everyone else must be too, because the bid went over what I could afford.

Yeh the WBS St. Patty's was on eBay.

I've always liked their theme jerseys and I was quite surprised it went so cheap. The only thing I can figure is that back image was the "main" image for the auction, so maybe people passed it up without even looking at it?

Yeh the WBS St. Patty's was on eBay.

I've always liked their theme jerseys and I was quite surprised it went so cheap. The only thing I can figure is that back image was the "main" image for the auction, so maybe people passed it up without even looking at it?

Well I can tell by looking at the auction title why I passed it up. I search for WBS Penguins, and the seller had it listed as WBS Pens. Maybe that's why I never came across it...hmmm...

It's been a while since I've had things to post in this thread, and in that time I've seen a lot of sweet additions from everybody.

Sweet moose jersey man, thats my favorite jersey to date..Great pickups

Been looking for a blue authentic of this Nordiques style for a really long time. I need to add a nameplate to this eventually, but the toughest part is taken care of.

SakicBlueNordiquesThrowback.jpg

SakicBlueNordiquesThrowbackback.jpg

th_SakicBlueNordiquesThrowbacknecktagging.jpgth_SakicBlueNordiquesThrowbackback.jpgth_SakicBlueNordiquesThrowbackbackhem.jpg

Maybe you can sell your's for $899.99

http://cgi.ebay.com/NORDIQUES-SAKIC-PRO-AUTHENTIC-CCM-JERSEY-NEW-SIZE-52-/250777863665?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a638685f1

:unsure: