It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love that Rochester flag jersey. Hope to find one of those someday.

Thanks to someone on the ebay thread for pointing this one out. It's the Team Canada alternate from the 2010 WHC this past summer, worn against Norway and Czech Republic.

Although he's not lived up to expectations, I'm still a fan of Kris Russell's and hope he can turn it around soon in Columbus.

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

Also, as some have seen in my other thread asking about team issued stuff, here's an Andrew Murray 2006-07 team issue. It features his rookie number, 51, but he did not end up making the team that year, and made his debut the following year in an edge jersey. So it's kind of interesting, kind of not, depending on your perspective. I tend to like the unusual, plus it's a nice RBK 6100 version of their best jersey to date. it's been pointed out to me that the neck tag is unusual, but not unheard of, so that's another little mystery I'd love to learn more about. The provenance is perfect so I don't doubt it's authenticity, but I'd like to know the story nonetheless. :^)

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

I dont know if I mentioned this last time, but I was thinking about the possibility of the teams not having enough of that alternate on hand for issuing to players that are called up and what have you and subsequently just pulled one off the shelves to customize. Or maybe one of you posted this and I thought it made a lot of sense. I dont know, going crazy. Too much mountain dew

NICE Canada alternate jersey! It was worn for the same games as my Del Zotto one(obviously). Any wear on that thing?

Thanks! Yes, it has some wear on one of the sleeves, but that's about it. Looks like it's from the boards.

I was concerned about the size, since I tend to like baggy jerseys, but it actually fits kind of nice. It will be nice to wear to games when the weather is a little warmer. I hate wearing coats over jerseys to games, so I tend to layer up or wear a hoodie...not likely with this one. For all the size comparisons I've read, finding a comparison for a swift authentic was kind of tough, so I'll add my experience. It's a 58 and feels very much like a large premier, or 52 edge through the chest, and the sleeves are kind of long on me (5'8"), but not excessively so.

My wildwing came today..super excited! I'll probably make it a Kariya, and coincidently another ultrafil Mighty Ducks showed up today which will probably end up being a Selanne.

100_1329.jpg

100_1330.jpg

Got these two in today

2919694700104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2158856750104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2890786390104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

You and your stupid rare jerseys hahaha. Congrats as always, ya jerk ;)

You can't go wrong with a Spiders' authentic. I wouldn't give up my black one for anything. That and my LA Ice Dogs from that 95-96 season are some of my favorite jerseys. I'm glad that I got to see them used in game action. Really takes me back to a great time and place. BTW, even the replicas have that Sports Channel patch.

I bought the Spiders jersey to use it as a trading jersey. When i got it in i had thoughts on keeping it.It would take a jersey on my top 10 want list to trade it.Its a size 56 pro

Great Pickups! What size is that Giguere?

I LOVE that goalie cut Richter jersey. As for your question though, DO NOT put the Cup patch on there. Maybe the 1997 one though as a homage to what SHOULD have happened that year if not for the dirtbag team that was the Philadelphia Flyers and that pile of garbage John MacLean tomahawking Sundstrom's arm in three places.* :(

*No to all patches.

Here is what I picked up tonight, Jiri Novotny 2009 Playoff Jersey (set 3). The Jersey was only used for pre game warm ups but for $140 I could not pass up a jersey from the Jackets first playoff games. Even with this jersey only being used for warm ups it has a nice red paint mark on the back,you can kind of see it to the left of the top of the 1.

Couple of questions were set 3 only used for the two playoff games in Detroit? Also anyone have any photos of pregame warm ups from this game with Novotny in them? I tried google but have not had any luck.

2009PlayoffSetWarmUpUsedNovotny12Front.jpg

2009PlayoffSetWarmUpUsedNovotny12Back.jpg

2009PlayoffSetWarmUpUsedNovotny12SetLable.jpg

where did you manage to find that for 140?!

Right from the team. They still have 3 more one was a warm up jersey and the other two were game issue.